Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
It's already been proven that Trump can't beat Biden with mail in ballots and the way the votes are being counted. And there's no doubt the Democrats have been working on rigging the system even more so since they've had complete control of the government. I don't see anyway Trump can win unless he gets DeSantis on his side.

So the Democrats are going to stop rigging elections just because DeSantis is on the ticket?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The DNC can/will win. Even if they run with a retarded monkey.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hope DeSantis stays as Florida Governor. After that, I'd like to see him take out Lil Marco as Senator.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well Ron was endorsed by Jeb Bush and George Soros how fugging much more do you need to know? NWO ashats endorsing DeSantis? Gee tell me again why we need desanpis.

Site your source.

But we do know Trump took big money from Soros.

ETA:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2004-10-28-0410280265-story.html

Last edited by drop_point; 02/27/23.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The DNC can/will win. Even if they run with a retarded monkey.

It is amazing that people talk about elections as though they will ever again be legit without a VERY major upheaval taking place.

That guy with the dolpin blood was right. The republic is ..... stick a fork in it.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Anyone watch Levin tonight? Great interview with Gov. DeSantis. Let's hope he (DeSantis) goes all the way.

I'm on board.

As soon as I saw the screen name, then the topic I laughed because I knew exactly what would be written.
MANY people can't seem to grasp the obvious.
A few days ago someone was praising Desantis for being a lawyer in the military,, LAF

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Desantis is a great Governor for Florida.

He can get most things he wants done because he has a Republican majority in the state to work with.
He probably would not have that as President.

He would get the same treatment as Trump, wouldn't be allowed to win.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
DeSantis is a politician, not a leader.

Would you pick Trump over DeSantis?

If there were no other choice, yes.

I doubt DeSantis will run for POTUS in the next election. Could be wrong, but that is my .02 on the topic.
I am doubtful as well. I also doubt he would trade being Gov of FL to run as VP on anyone else's ticket. But just like you just my 2 cents.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ge...c-landslide-2024-trump-desantis-slug-out

Left-wing billionaire George Soros recently shared his hopes for the 2024 U.S. presidential election and the conditions he believes will lead to a "Democratic landslide."

Speaking at the Munich Security Conference on Thursday, Soros said it is likely that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will challenge former President Donald Trump for the Republican nomination – and win. His hope is that Trump, pride wounded, will mount a third-party campaign for president that will split the GOP vote and hand Democrats another four years in the White House.

"My hope for 2024 is that Trump and Gov. DeSantis of Florida will slug it out for the Republican nomination," Soros said.

"Trump has turned into a pitiful figure, continually bemoaning his loss in 2020. Big Republican donors are abandoning him in droves," he continued.

Calling DeSantis "shrewd, ruthless and ambitious," Soros predicted the Florida governor will be the Republican candidate for president.

"This could induce Trump, whose narcissism has turned into a disease, to run as a third-party candidate. That would lead to a Democratic landslide and force the Republican Party to reform itself," Soros said longingly. "But perhaps, I may be just a little bit biased."

The 2024 race for the Republican nomination is on, with former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley joining Trump as a declared candidate this week. DeSantis is widely expected to announce his own campaign for president in the spring or early summer, once the current session of the Florida legislature wraps up.

Polls consistently show Trump and DeSantis as the top two candidates in the Republican field. A Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday showed Trump edging out DeSantis 42%-36% in a hypothetical matchup.

If this is an "endorsement", I'll eat my hat. But I guess because Trump said so, those without critical thinking skills regurgitate it.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Desantis is a great Governor for Florida.

He can get most things he wants done because he has a Republican majority in the state to work with.
He probably would not have that as President.

He would get the same treatment as Trump, wouldn't be allowed to win.

Didn't Trump have a Republican majority for two years? You can't trust Republicans anymore, either.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KillerBee
I am watching it now.

I think if they are smart, he and Trump, they should run with Trump as President and DeSantis as VP, then DeSantis can run as President in the next election giving Republicans 12 years of control. The current polls are bearing that out.

Nikki, can get a job as Trump's and Melania's maid and make their bed every morning.

Just my take.

KB

Spot on, any other scenario is a losing proposition.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Don't worry ! Trump is going to jail !!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I like Desantis way better as a candidate then Trump. In my view, Trump has had his day in sun and has all the appeal of a week old newspaper still in the plastic wrapper lying under the bush in your front yard. Yellowed by the sun. Desantis is the future. Younger, progressive, conservative republican. Fox news has abandoned Trump. Which is telling, very telling!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I hope DeSantis stays as Florida Governor. After that, I'd like to see him take out Lil Marco as Senator.

I'll vote for that!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LV_Hunter
Don't worry ! Trump is going to jail !!

Reckon the natives would get a bit restless if they jail the opposition as a political prisoner?

Because that's what it would be....

Maybe not, though. I am surprised daily at the chit we let them get away with.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
It's already been proven that Trump can't beat Biden with mail in ballots and the way the votes are being counted. And there's no doubt the Democrats have been working on rigging the system even more so since they've had complete control of the government. I don't see anyway Trump can win unless he gets DeSantis on his side.
How is a Trump/DeSantis alliance going affect how the votes are counted, who counts the votes and Dominion algorithms?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I am watching it now.

I think if they are smart, he and Trump, they should run with Trump as President and DeSantis as VP, then DeSantis can run as President in the next election giving Republicans 12 years of control. The current polls are bearing that out.

Nikki, can get a job as Trump's and Melania's maid and make their bed every morning.

Just my take.

KB

Spot on, any other scenario is a losing proposition.

Do you think Biden actually captured 80 Million votes?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
He ain’t Running..

Just filling up the Chest ..

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

KB

I remember this working out really well for LBJ.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Levin is SWAMP. Quit watching him years ago.

FOX is SWAMP.

Jeb Bush just endorsed DeSantis - Should tell you everything. Duh.

It's a Karl Rove manufactured SET-UP. Again.

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/27/23.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 5 invisible), 1,695 guests, and 714 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.