Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Alaska is a solid red state but with ranked choice voting we sent a democrat to Washington. This happened because both republicans stayed in the race and split the vote. Many voters did not want one of them bad enough that they would not even make them their second choice. Trump might have 30% of voters who will vote for him no matter what but that will not win the election. The Dems will vote for their ticket and there will be those who vote against Trump no matter what and between those two blocks Trump can not be elected. I do not know who but the Republicans need to put up someone who has a real chance of winning.
I would bet the vast majority of people here vote Republican and even here you can see a pretty clear divide when it comes to Trump.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Being a Floridian, I like what DeSantis has done in this state regarding taxes, 2A rights, anti-woke and immigration, but he's probably more right than Trump and I don't know if he's electable on a national level. He's very popular with "most" of the voters in FL and FL is leaning right but there are still millions of far left leaning voters who do not support him. FL has a changing demographic with on average 845 people moving to FL each day (300k+annually), many if not most from NE states, coming for affordable housing and lower taxes. I do think DeSantis would make a great president but I'm not confident that he could be elected, the country in general is moving away from conservative thought. Trump beat Clinton in a landslide, in the election v Biden, he received 9 million more votes than he did the first election and somehow managed to lose, that is unprecedented in a presidential election! Every presidential election is about the great undecided 10%, those who I wonder what in the world they really stand for if anything? Nobody voted for Biden, they voted against Trump.

"Electable", does this mean you are of the opinion that Joe Biden actually captured 80 Million votes, 15 Million more than the Darling of the Left Obama.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Being a Floridian, I like what DeSantis has done in this state regarding taxes, 2A rights, anti-woke and immigration, but he's probably more right than Trump and I don't know if he's electable on a national level. He's very popular with "most" of the voters in FL and FL is leaning right but there are still millions of far left leaning voters who do not support him. FL has a changing demographic with on average 845 people moving to FL each day (300k+annually), many if not most from NE states, coming for affordable housing and lower taxes. I do think DeSantis would make a great president but I'm not confident that he could be elected, the country in general is moving away from conservative thought. Trump beat Clinton in a landslide, in the election v Biden, he received 9 million more votes than he did the first election and somehow managed to lose, that is unprecedented in a presidential election! Every presidential election is about the great undecided 10%, those who I wonder what in the world they really stand for if anything? Nobody voted for Biden, they voted against Trump.

"Electable", does this mean you are of the opinion that Joe Biden actually captured 80 Million votes, 15 Million more than the Darling of the Left Obama.

Of course he got 80 million votes.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
"Trump will never be again viable for President"
Hate to say it, but I think that statement is spot on - would like to be proved wrong.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MarcH
Hate to say it, but I think that statement is spot on - would like to be proved wrong.

Define "viable".

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
The BIG question is,

If DeSantis gets the nomination for 2024, will you vote for him?

The only way DeSantis gets the nomination is if it a two horse race between him and Trump. Even then he might lose. If there are others in the race then Trump wins with a plurality of votes - 20%- 30% in a landslide.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
The BIG question is,

The only way DeSantis gets the nomination is if it a two horse race between him and Trump. Even then he might lose. If there are others in the race then Trump wins with a plurality of votes - 20%- 30% in a landslide.

So you are of the opinion that elections are fare and represent the voice of the people and that Biden actually got 80 Million votes?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Legitimate votes from Legitimate voters?

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
The 20-30% who will vote for Trump could be enough to get him the Republican nomination but they are not enough for a win in the general election.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Have you looked around some?

I honestly wish they HAD stolen the election.

It would mean that the country isn't full of retarded white people.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Anyone watch Levin tonight? Great interview with Gov. DeSantis. Let's hope he (DeSantis) goes all the way.

I'm on board.

By the Grace of God, many it be a short plank.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
The BIG question is,

Clueless.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So when did Desantis declare?

Chihuahuas love to chase bouncy balls. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by MarcH

Define "viable".

Was quoting a previous post. "Electable" is a more appropriate word.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

So you actually believe that All the White Retards that have never payed attention to politics in their life, came out in droves to vote for a guy that can't even talk, 15 Million more retards voted for Biden that both Hillary and Obama.

Thanks some pure ignorance there.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

So you actually believe that All the White Retards that have never payed attention to politics in their life, came out in droves to vote for a guy that can't even talk, 15 Million more retards voted for Biden that both Hillary and Obama.

Thanks some pure ignorance there.

You should shut down your mainline GWP feed and interact with people.

If "conservative" whites really thought it was stolen.....it would be well past time to take up arms.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
He's running aint no doubt about it. He's been running the last 2 years. He will announce when his campaign handlers think it is most to his advantage.

As to other candidates, does anyone not think the Republican party will pressure, promise, and coerce other candidates to drop out so that it comes down to Desantis and Trump? Unless Desantis steps on his dik in a debate it will come down to those 2.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The BIG question is,

Yes. But if Gilligan (must be thinking of the other thread) ran against whoever the Democrats put up I would vote for him.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Gilligan?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Gilligan?

Literally anyone.

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,633 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,402
Posts18,527,940
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.