Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Cruz knows how to talk the talk. But he won't buck the machine on the real issues. His only concern with the Ukraine situation is that Biden isn't doing enough.

He's not real.

https://www.cruz.senate.gov/newsroo...raine-and-put-europe-on-the-brink-of-war

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When Americans stop voting for democRATs at EVERY LEVEL then maybe we can get our country back. But, most importantly, we have to get honest and fair elections. Nothing will change as long as the elections are stolen and we can't inspect voting machines and ballots.

Otherwise, it's all a waste of time.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Cruz knows how to talk the talk. But he won't buck the machine on the real issues. His only concern with the Ukraine situation is that Biden isn't doing enough.

He's not real.

According to more than a few, no one else has done anything of importance too.

I'm wondering what you were drinking back in the day when he was the one who saved us the semi - autos called Assault Rifles and all the way down to Grandads semi auto 22 squirrel gun.

His saving of our current 2 A was an historic and heroic act in the History of America.

May God bless all who have fought to save any piece of our Constitution, even if they aren't as perfect as you and me, Bristle. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
When Americans stop voting for democRATs at EVERY LEVEL then maybe we can get our country back. But, most importantly, we have to get honest and fair elections. Nothing will change as long as the elections are stolen and we can't inspect voting machines and ballots.

Otherwise, it's all a waste of time.

kwg

And do you envision Christ walking on earth any time soon?

Sorry. I hate to information you, KWG, but as Q gave us the clue Trump just again referred us to, "The Military is the only way forward."

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Garland has an ax to grind due to THE NWO CABAL OWNING HIS ASS LOCK, STOCK AND BARREL.
FIXT. wink

I don't know if he is bought and paid for or threatened with losing grandkids or if they have naked pics of him passed out with underage naked chicks. It doesn't matter.

God Bless.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Garland has an ax to grind due to Republicans keeping him off the Scotus.

Dude

He’s always been a Full Blown Marxist Bagel..

His Axe is Totalitarian Dominance..

He just didn’t Develop it because some mean Republicans dash his Lifetime Appointment..

Most likely this is what's referred to as "Spot On."

I Dindo Nuffin
B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Agreed 2x

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Morewood
Just another dog and pony show. Nothing will change.

No schit.

Ted Cruz has accomplished nothing in his career. Nothing will happen to Garland as usual. Ted will have a beer with Garland at the end of this and laugh at his voters.

Just dumb sound bites for his reelection while he pushes for a nuke war with Russia. It's so easy to outwit voters

Last edited by ribka; 03/01/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mark shubert
You've got the right hand slapping the left hand -
trying to distract from the fact that the right hand is damn near as bad.
Both sides suck, the current admin is just a little worse, right now.

They are all Dead Men Walking. That's why there is Panic in DC.

Look at the noose being gradually tightened in ALL MATTERS.

Hunter, Pedo Joe, Faukki, Pfizer, FBY, MSM, .....

The Kraken has been released.

The people are being led from Dark to Light.

Trump abd the Patriots are in Control.

Why are they pushing DeSantis?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Morewood
Just another dog and pony show. Nothing will change.

No schit.

Ted Cruz has accomplished nothing in his career. Nothing will happen to Garland as usual. Ted will have a beer with Garland at the end of this and laugh at his voters.

Just dumb sound bites for his reelection while he pushes for a nuke war with Russia. It's so easy to outwit voters

Sorry Rib, there is a method to the madness.

There is a new sheriff in town.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I am sure he has one big chip on his shoulder against republicans. They took away his opportunity to be a Justice and he has not forgot it. He is not impartial and needs to be removed along with Wray.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob
Do people really believe they are going to get the truth out of these, I'll use the term loosely, "People?" Even under oath? I have a bridge I'm looking to sell................

That's the purpose of all these Senate inquiries. The don't want the truth. They want them to lie. They already have the Truth.

Remember the questioning directed at Milley and Austin re the Afghanistan pull out? They got the goods on them for treason. They were giving the Military Intel info to the " Big Guy" (obama) not Bidet.

Hunters big guy is Biden. Their big guy is Zero.

Same with the questioning of No 2 at FBY on plants in Jan 6. She stepped in it saying they had no knowledge of FBY PLANTS.

Same with questioning of Ambassador of Ukraine, Yovanovitch in the impeachment trial in the senate and Edn Hill.

Remember how POS Nuland told the truth about the PRESENCE of US Labs in Ukraine when everyone else was saying there were none? She avoided the perjury trap. Others didn't.

They are getting ALL the good on ALL the pukes before Trump and the Military Intel Patriots drop the hammer.

Like Trump said, they caught them all. As Q said a few years ago, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. AS Trump lately said - exactly the same thing.
Like Q said a few years ago, "The best is yet to come.: Trump gave us a clue again when he said the same thing lately.

Q, Trust the Plan.

Q, Trust the Military.

Q, Trust Trump

MAGA

General..

We’ve already Dispatched the Cavalry Thing ..

We’re on a Crash Course with the Tree of Liberty..

Pocket Full of Shells

Patriot Bro, I am no General. I am but a lonely voice in the Wilderness of what Anerica has become since leaving the Truth of Christ, its Holly Benefactor behind for the glamor and glitter of the World. It has seduced many with its charms as GOD in the Bible so propheticly warned.

I am merely one THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, JESUS CHRIST, for some reason chose to enlighten with DISCERNMENT.

Most are less blessed and simply do as trained and lump all peoples words, including HIS, in the trash heap of history, stupidly assuming everyone they hear is just as stupid as they are.

Big mistake. There are some out there who are worth listening to.

The dumbfughks stupidly think there are none alive who know anything more than their own MSM derived intuition.

They reject those with words of wisdom in favor of their intuition HE told them not to lean on.

Remember Flynn recently saying "You will wish you had never fughked with me."

Why did he say that? He tells the Truth.

He knows stuff, just like Trump, and Nunes, and Grassley, and Musk, and Que.

They all retruth Q.

There are no Quincidences.

I only keep and remember the words of those who let us have clues and try to us them and hook them together to Connect the Dots.

Take the 40,000 foot view and cast out the BS and hook the clues together of those who are worth listening to.

If you were Trump and the Military Patriots leading the people through this wouldn't you also give your supporters clues to hold on to or would you just leave them to the lying BS of the Fake Nues MSM?

I tend to think you would have done just as Trump, Military Intel and Q have done.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/01/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob
Do people really believe they are going to get the truth out of these, I'll use the term loosely, "People?" Even under oath? I have a bridge I'm looking to sell................

That's the purpose of all these Senate inquiries. The don't want the truth. They want them to lie. They already have the Truth.

Remember the questioning directed at Milley and Austin re the Afghanistan pull out? They got the goods on them for treason. They were giving the Military Intel info to the " Big Guy" (obama) not Bidet.

Hunters big guy is Biden. Their big guy is Zero.

Same with the questioning of No 2 at FBY on plants in Jan 6. She stepped in it saying they had no knowledge of FBY PLANTS. Cruz etc have the Truth.

Same with questioning of Ambassador of Ukraine, Yovanovitch in the impeachment trial in the senate and Senator Bolshevik Hill.

Remember how POS Nuland told the truth about the PRESENCE of US Labs in Ukraine when everyone else was saying there were none? She avoided the perjury trap. Others didn't.

They are getting ALL the good on ALL the pukes before Trump and the Military Intel Patriots drop the hammer.

Like Trump said, they caught them all. As Q said a few years ago, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. AS Trump lately said - exactly the same thing.
Like Q said a few years ago, "The best is yet to come.: Trump gave us a clue again when he said the same thing lately.

Q, Trust the Plan.

Q, Trust the Military.

Q, Trust Trump

MAGA
TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSION
Q

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

He's not real.

Is any politician “real”, especially the Big Talkin Republicans?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What exactly is the “official” purpose/goal/objective of these House and Senate hearings?

Last edited by steve4102; 03/02/23.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Circus ..

The Corrupt scolding the Wicked…

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Garland is total scum.

{{{Garland}}}}}

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The one thing that should keep Turtle Mitch from being lynched on a tall tree with a short rope was keeping that POS off the Supreme Stupid!

Mitch voted to confirm Garland as AG, so his lynching immunity is still revoked.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ted Cruz went to Washington to be a champion of justice and the Constitution. He got his head handed to him for truthfully exposing McConnell and Cornyn as establishment shills and serial liars. Since then he's had a pretty checkered tenor. He got contentious in the primaries and Trump pissed him off; no end. I thought he was going to be a friend of Trumps during his first term but after the steal he was the first one to jump ship and claim the election wasn't stolen. He has a great legal mind and it's a shame it is put to waste in the upper chamber. Speaking truth to justice is good but what you do to uphold it is another thing altogether. The trouble with politicians is appearance is everything. It gives them sort of a fake credibility. "I fought for you". No you fought nothing. You complained for us.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just a friendly reminder to those that think Carter was the worst President ever, this POS is the AG for the now sitting POTUS Joe Biden…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (10ring1, 7887mm08, ar33c9, 300_savage, 35, 11 invisible), 1,442 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,208
Posts18,503,886
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.