Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I learned a hard lesson when I voted for Perot, and Clinton won. Yes Both Bush's sucked and were RINO's, but they were slightly better than the Dems. But now days with all the RINO's past and present like Graham, McConnel, McCain, Ryan, Danforth, Romney, Haley, and god knows how many others, I don't know if they really are better than the Dems.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of the most important things a president does is appoint judges. We're still deeply affected by liberal Clinton appointments, not to mention Obama's. And look at Biden's SCOTUS monstrosity - Ketanji Jackson. We're stuck with her for many years. Voting anything other than Republican will only exaggerate the problem. Of course a RINO can appoint bad judges, too, but the odds of a decent one are a little better.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by pete53
i will vote and i sure hope its Trump running again, i do hope this next election is a legal honest election. i still don`t understand why the Supreme Court has not took on the case of the dishonest 2020 election, Trump did win that 2020 election most of us know the truth .

I hate to say this but you are living in la la land. I'm firmly convinced that if either Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis get the nomination the democRATs will put on a full court press of voter fraud and deceit. Everything they have done in the past PLUS anything new they can shove in under the door. What have the mainstream republicans done to stop ANY TYPE OF VOTER FRAUD ?? I see nothing. Absolutely nothing being done to stop voter fraud or stealing any election. The democRATs have all of the court rooms and all of the judges in their camp so should any republican go to court over ballots and ballot counting it will get shut down. Just look at Kari Lake and Arizona.

We cannot depend on RINO republicans like Mitch McConnell or Lisa Murkowski to do anything about cheating. INfact, I'm pretty convinced the only reason they are still in Congress is because of voter manipulation and cheating. Please someone, convince me I'm wrong. The RINO's do not want to open the door on voter cheating because they will get caught up in it too.

kwg

They will do another full court press no matter who the Republican candidate is.

The difference being, if Trump is the nominee, The Republicans and their powerful donor base will join in that full court press in order to stop Trump.

McConnell and the RNC have made it perfectly clear in both words and actions, that Donald J Trump is not allowed in their Private Club and neither are his supporters.

McConnell calls them, "The wrong kind of Republican" and spent millions trying and succeeding in stopping them from being elected.

2024 will be just more of the same, only worse.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Even though our voting system is dead, I'll still play the stupid game and vote trump. Anything else that the chitbird rino repubs throw out there will not get my vote. I will stay home rather than play their game.

gunchamp....I will vote trump again....but if he is not the nominee I am voting for who is.

any repub is better than a dem....sad but true...bob
I guess what I meant was I'm voting for trump no matter what. Even if it requires me writing his name

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
I learned a hard lesson when I voted for Perot, and Clinton won. Yes Both Bush's sucked and were RINO's, but they were slightly better than the Dems. But now days with all the RINO's past and present like Graham, McConnel, McCain, Ryan, Danforth, Romney, Haley, and god knows how many others, I don't know if they really are better than the Dems.
They arent which is why the establishment will never get my vote

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
One of the most important things a president does is appoint judges. We're still deeply affected by liberal Clinton appointments, not to mention Obama's. And look at Biden's SCOTUS monstrosity - Ketanji Jackson. We're stuck with her for many years. Voting anything other than Republican will only exaggerate the problem. Of course a RINO can appoint bad judges, too, but the odds of a decent one are a little better.
I guess where Im coming from is a vote for an establishment repub is just keeping the problems and soon to be down fall of our country rolling. There wont be a country left in the very near future if something isnt down. Im afraid it may already be too late

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If we no longer have representation at the ballot box and we can no longer rely on the Republican Establishment to right this injustice, then the very least we can do is establish a new Party of The People, let’s call it the MAGA Party.

If not now, when?

The Republican Party has left us, it’s time we leave them and if that destroys the RNC Private Club, then so be it, if fact good, get them out of the way for good.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rong
I feel we have to.
Look at the mess we're in.
Not that establesment is going to be alot better,but it has to be a little better,no?

edit to add 3rd party is a gimme for the D's

Slam dunk for the D's. They are hoping and praying for it. Well, figure of speech about praying anyway.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Not voting creates subjects!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smarquez
I feel we have to.
Not that establesment is going to be alot better,but it has to be a little better,no?

Slam dunk for the D's. They are hoping and praying for it. Well, figure of speech about praying anyway.
Bull Schit.

They don’t need a third party to divide the Republican vote to ensure victory.

THEY ALREADY CONTROL THE BALLOT BOX.

Understanding this is job one, unless you actually believe Basement Biden captured 80 Million votes, 15 million more than both Obama and Hillary.

If you believe Biden actually won, fare and square, then there is no hope for you.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
81,000,000 votes for Biden in 2020.

You *have* to believe that if you think your vote counts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
If we no longer have representation at the ballot box and we can no longer rely on the Republican Establishment to right this injustice, then the very least we can do is establish a new Party of The People, let’s call it the MAGA Party.

If not now, when?

The Republican Party has left us, it’s time we leave them and if that destroys the RNC Private Club, then so be it, if fact good, get them out of the way for good.
Couldnt agree more!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smarquez
I feel we have to.

Bull Schit.

They don’t need a third party to divide the Republican vote to ensure victory.

THEY ALREADY CONTROL THE BALLOT BOX.

Understanding this is job one, unless you actually believe Basement Biden captured 80 Million votes, 15 million more than both Obama and Hillary.

If you believe Biden actually won, fare and square, then there is no hope for you.
And spot on again!!

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m going to vote for the best option that actually has a chance of winning. ANY Republican is better than 4 more years of Biden or ANY other democrat.

Anyone that doesn’t vote is an idiot.
I’m going to vote for the best option that actually has a chance of winning. ANY Republican is better than 4 more years of Biden or ANY other democrat.

pretty much spot on....I will vote for the nominee....may not like it.....but that is the reality of the situation.

if you dont vote for the R nominee because of your high ideals....then you are pretty much stupid....bob

yeah! because voting mattered so much in the absolutely untainted 2020 election and the midterms in '22.

The man couldnt fill a high school gymnasium at his rallies and everyone said "OK" when 81,000,000 votes were tabulated in his favor.

Amazing ain't it.

Just because one election in VA managed to stop the steal, they now all seem to think that the apparatus that stole the elections from Trump was a fluke, a one time thing and we can still save America by voting our way out of this.

Crazy schit, crazy schit.
Theres dumbfuks in here that still dont believe the election was stolen

Then call me a "dumbfuk." There was no evidence whatsoever that fraud decided a single state. The isolated cases were only a small percentage of the votes.

If there is any evidence that fraud determined the outcome in any state, why haven't you presented it? All you say is "waa, waa, my candidate lost." We're still waiting for the "Kraken."

As for 2024....

I voted for Trump in the primary and the general in 2020. In 2024 I will vote in the primary for whomever I think can do the best job AND get elected. That may be Trump again. But I'm concerned about his ability to win. He makes too many unforced errors.

In the general election I will vote for whomever the Republicans nominate, as I have since 1968. It's just self defense.

Anyone who votes 3rd party is a fool.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
3rd party voters guarantee a dem win. Any republican is better than the best democrat! Edk

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

pretty much spot on....I will vote for the nominee....may not like it.....but that is the reality of the situation.

if you dont vote for the R nominee because of your high ideals....then you are pretty much stupid....bob

yeah! because voting mattered so much in the absolutely untainted 2020 election and the midterms in '22.

The man couldnt fill a high school gymnasium at his rallies and everyone said "OK" when 81,000,000 votes were tabulated in his favor.

Amazing ain't it.

Just because one election in VA managed to stop the steal, they now all seem to think that the apparatus that stole the elections from Trump was a fluke, a one time thing and we can still save America by voting our way out of this.

Crazy schit, crazy schit.
Theres dumbfuks in here that still dont believe the election was stolen

Then call me a "dumbfuk." There was no evidence whatsoever that fraud decided a single state. The isolated cases were only a small percentage of the votes.

If there is any evidence that fraud determined the outcome in any state, why haven't you presented it? All you say is "waa, waa, my candidate lost." We're still waiting for the "Kraken."

As for 2024....

I voted for Trump in the primary and the general in 2020. In 2024 I will vote in the primary for whomever I think can do the best job AND get elected. That may be Trump again. But I'm concerned about his ability to win. He makes too many unforced errors.

In the general election I will vote for whomever the Republicans nominate, as I have since 1968. It's just self defense.

You sir are exactly why we will never win again and why this country has been allowed to crumble to the state its in. F uc kin sad

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ERK
3rd party voters guarantee a dem win. Any republican is better than the best democrat! Edk
Let me guess, Russia is still the communists from the 60s? Cant move forward when you guys are stuck in the past and its rampant in this joke of a party

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Anyone who still thinks that Americans can vote themselves out of this mess is a fool.

Nobody voted for America to engage a major nuclear power in defense of Ukraine.

Yet here we are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Anyone who still thinks that Americans can vote themselves out of this mess is a fool.

Yet here we are.
Agree 100%

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yet here we are.
Agree 100%

I dont think anybody thinks we can vote our way out of this....more like slow it down.

nobody is going to do s"hit about anything...till people get hungry...then all bets off....its going to take a major event to push people over the edge......bob

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (222Sako, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 65 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,601
Posts18,492,258
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.