You all know (or have read) about my 2008 Bushmaster XM15-e2s that was... uh... actually "gifted" to me as a Christmas present. Yes, yes, for any ATF people... Check the laws especially VA. It is 100% perfectly legal for a family member (both residing in the same state, same county, etc..) to physically gift a firearm to another family member, provided both are safe, sane, etc... No FFL needed.

Anyway, as seen in other threads, I bought a cheap TruGlo RDS for it, but then realized it looked a little ridiculous, sitting way WAY up too high! I decided to come to my senses (thank you all for the advice!) and returned the old Bushmaster back to its original condition.

Here are the two latest photos, with it spread out on my bedspread (after my wife and I made the bed)...

Single point shoulder sling attached to the rear stock, and an inexpensive Pmag 10 round mag with a few .223 snapcaps inserted, so I can check the action, firing pin, ejection, etc...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Anyway, I tried getting a shot of the rear sight aligned with the front sight, and you can clearly see the 2 way flip-up rear peep sight. One is regular 0-300? And the other has an "L" on it for 300-600 (I think)? Is that right?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]