Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 50 1 2 3 4 49 50
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by gitem_12
you all realize the goal to this is the end of cattle ranching right. and the injuns are being used as pawns....for their own good we should have taken the indian wars further

You realize that this isn't the 'injuns' doing this to us all, right? It's the plain old European perverts running the nation. Old whitey don't care much about the fate of his kinsfolk.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by lostleader
Brucellosis here we come

This is the real 800 pound gorilla in the room.

PREZACTLY!!!

Just wait until a big outbreak of Brucellosis in the Bison herd jumps to cattle and starts killing off large herds.
Then, just think about the recent bird flu epidemic’s effect on egg and chicken meat prices.

And then multiply that times 10 on beef prices. 🤪

But then, of course, the New Green Deal Idiot DemoRat’s can’t wait to kill off the American Beef Cattle Industry. All part of their plan to turn America into just another 3rd World Commie SCHITTHOLE. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
What could possibly go wrong that throwing a whole bunch of soon to disappear taxpayer money won’t cure?
It’s the American way.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So then bison farts don't cause climate change?

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by Barkoff
So then bison farts don't cause climate change?

Bison farts cure cancer!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AB2506
Interior Secretary Deb Haaland’s

I'm still pissed off that not ONE Republican senator put a "Hold" on her nomination to keep that lunatic from becoming Interior Sec.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Anyone have any concern of how this money became available? We have many trillions of yet we are spending another 25 billion. Sounds like more kick back money being laundered to special interest groups before the 2024 elections.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Anyone have any concern of how this money became available? We have many trillions of yet we are spending another 25 billion. Sounds like more kick back money being laundered to special interest groups before the 2024 elections.
I do believe the figure noted in the OP is $25 Million with an "M", not a "B".

Then again, I have made a mistake...........once I think.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
" You do know an Indian is in charge of this plan?

Yes, and that $25,000,000.00 is a mighty tasty tidbit to play around with, isn't it?

Plus, when the buffler herds are back up to speed, the "indigenous" Indians can then renew their favorite method of conservation hunting .... driving several hundreds of bufflers over high cliffs where they fall to their deaths and suffer horrible injuries. Then the indigenous Indians can cut out some tongues and a few buffler humps, get in their pickups and drive back to camp, swill down some firewater, beat some drums and dance around the camp fire.

Be just like the good ol' days before the evil white devils came and stole all their land.

Indian Utopia.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
“The Department of the Interior will rely on Indigenous Knowledge”

😂

This is gonna be hilarious. $50million later and there’s gonna be a handful of half starved retarded buffalo giving rides to tourists at $30 a pop while the native “guide” chuggs Aquanet.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Some projects don't require billions to keep folks down the ladder happy.

In the 40+ years i have lived here the few folks that have had Buffs had a love/hate relationship with them.

If they got it in their mind to go some where they went thru fence.

No amount of wire would stop them.

If they liked where they were they would come back in a little while.

But if they were not fed well they would leave and travel till they found a place they liked and stayed till they moved again.

Fence in NM west of here used power poles for posts,the wife's dad just went behind them with a load of poles and wire and patched,this is around the caprock north of Matador.

Will folks get to shoot and eat those that ruin their property?

They take a lot of land to live.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
" You do know an Indian is in charge of this plan?

Yes, and that $25,000,000.00 is a mighty tasty tidbit to play around with, isn't it?

Plus, when the buffler herds are back up to speed, the "indigenous" Indians can then renew their favorite method of conservation hunting .... driving several hundreds of bufflers over high cliffs where they fall to their deaths and suffer horrible injuries. Then the indigenous Indians can cut out some tongues and a few buffler humps, get in their pickups and drive back to camp, swill down some firewater, beat some drums and dance around the camp fire.

Be just like the good ol' days before the evil white devils came and stole all their land.

Indian Utopia.

L.W.

So buffalo robes can make a comeback?? Maybe I can get one signed by one of Geronimo's descendants. I want a white buffalo robe because they're 'sacred' 'n stuff laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

AB2506 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WildHare
Originally Posted by gitem_12
you all realize the goal to this is the end of cattle ranching right. and the injuns are being used as pawns....for their own good we should have taken the indian wars further

You realize that this isn't the 'injuns' doing this to us all, right? It's the plain old European perverts running the nation. Old whitey don't care much about the fate of his kinsfolk.

U.S. SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR
Secretary Deb Haaland
Secretary Deb Haaland made history when she became the first Native American to serve as a cabinet secretary. She is a member of the Pueblo of Laguna

An Indian is calling the shots at the Department of the Interior.

Last edited by AB2506; 03/06/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Secretary Deb Haaland
Secretary Deb Haaland made history when she became the first Native American to serve as a cabinet secretary. She is a member of the Pueblo of Laguna

Injun gets one more chance to scalp the White Man??? Wasn't she an Earth First! schitthead???

AB2506 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Secretary Deb Haaland

Injun gets one more chance to scalp the White Man??? Wasn't she an Earth First! schitthead???

I recall some controversy when she was confirmed. She shouldn't have been confirmed.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That will make driving exciting

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I was worried Sam wouldn't like this.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So much info shared here is completely and horribly wrong.

Many tribes have restored bison herds and manage them well. Bison are heartier than cattle and eat about the same amount of grass, a little less actually. They reproduce at the same rates but often live longer. Brucellosis can be spread by cattle or bison just as easily and affects them similarly. That myth reminds me of some of the COVID BS we were told.

Threads like this remind me of the vast ignorance of boomers. No wonder they drove this country into the dirt.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I'm somewhat lacking in knowledge on buffalo and Indians restoration of them.
Many tribes? Which ones? How many buffalo involved with each? How much acreage involved with each of those restorations? Free ranging?
Documentation on how much buffalo eat compared to cattle? Documentation on reproductive rate comparisons.

Not saying your wrong or being a smart ass. I just don't know and your statements, if true, need documentation from reputable sources.

What I do know is that the myth about the Indians being great stewards of nature is just that-- a myth.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
as stupid a proposal as I have heard yet. What we should do is eliminate indian status and incorporate them into the melting pot with the rest of us.

Sam......

Page 2 of 50 1 2 3 4 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

151 members (300_savage, 1minute, 2five7, 2ndwind, 264mag, 17CalFan, 18 invisible), 1,880 guests, and 999 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,206
Posts18,503,859
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.