Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are on record of wanting religion based laws in this country stupid.

That's just a different form of Sharia.....stupid.

You really think Trump is going to build new cities?

Well, stupid?

He promised he would! And that's the whole phhuccking problem. The [bleep] conservative want the gubmint to build Utopian cities! mad And all you can do is propose to suck his dick! No criticism whatsoever!

Never have I even once intimated that I want religion-based laws in this country (whatever the hell that even means)---stupid. What I have said (without refutation from you---and name-calling isn't refutation) is that this nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to a non-sectarian moral law embodied in "the laws of nature" (unassisted human reason) "and nature's God" (revealed religion). And both are in substantial agreement on what constitutes morality. Moreover, both condemn, among other things, homosexuality as well as virtually the entire moral and social agenda of the Left. Sorry if this bothers you, but the truth of that proposition is not determined by your agreement with it. The Preamble of the Constitution makes explicit reference to our liberties as being "blessings". The liberty that is a "blessing" is one that God thinks is good for you; one he would want you to enjoy. It just so happens that God's conception of that liberty which is a blessing (a biblical one) is also consistent with the Platonic and Aristotelian (the natural law conception) of that liberty which is desirable because moral. Moreover, the history of the Founding is shot-through and through with explicit references that the Founder's believed they were establishing a political and moral order based broadly on non-sectarian Judeo-Christian monotheism, equally supported by Aristotelian rationalism. I'm sorry if this offends you, but if it does, your problem is with the Founders and the God to whom they appealed "for the rectitude of their intentions", not with me.

What an absolute crock of shìt.

I am MAGA.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A less spindly and slightly less screechy Ann Coulter

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Riding a wet rag!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Well, stupid?

He promised he would! And that's the whole phhuccking problem. The [bleep] conservative want the gubmint to build Utopian cities! mad And all you can do is propose to suck his dick! No criticism whatsoever!

Never have I even once intimated that I want religion-based laws in this country (whatever the hell that even means)---stupid. What I have said (without refutation from you---and name-calling isn't refutation) is that this nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to a non-sectarian moral law embodied in "the laws of nature" (unassisted human reason) "and nature's God" (revealed religion). And both are in substantial agreement on what constitutes morality. Moreover, both condemn, among other things, homosexuality as well as virtually the entire moral and social agenda of the Left. Sorry if this bothers you, but the truth of that proposition is not determined by your agreement with it. The Preamble of the Constitution makes explicit reference to our liberties as being "blessings". The liberty that is a "blessing" is one that God thinks is good for you; one he would want you to enjoy. It just so happens that God's conception of that liberty which is a blessing (a biblical one) is also consistent with the Platonic and Aristotelian (the natural law conception) of that liberty which is desirable because moral. Moreover, the history of the Founding is shot-through and through with explicit references that the Founder's believed they were establishing a political and moral order based broadly on non-sectarian Judeo-Christian monotheism, equally supported by Aristotelian rationalism. I'm sorry if this offends you, but if it does, your problem is with the Founders and the God to whom they appealed "for the rectitude of their intentions", not with me.

What did I say above that is false? As usual, you're too impotent to even attempt a counter-argument. If its a crock of [bleep], you should have no difficulty proving it. Knock yourself out!

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/28/23.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Well, stupid?

What did I say above that is false?

You, you are a crock of shìt and everything you cut and paste Happy Queenie Camper.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by horse1

Proposing to build 12 Utopian cities on tax-payer dollars (and with flying cars no less! :D) is precisely the kind of Left-wing, big-government idiocy (which includes his broken-promise on the wall) that caused Coulter to conclude Trump was largely a fraud. As a conservative, how in hell do you defend his proposal? Seriously?

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Proposing to build 12 Utopian cities on tax-payer dollars (and with flying cars no less! :D) is precisely the kind of Left-wing, big-government idiocy (which includes his broken-promise on the wall) that caused Coulter to conclude Trump was largely a fraud. As a conservative, how in hell do you defend his proposal? Seriously?

You want a expensive useless wall and you think Horse is a liberal?

Nice work Queenie.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Nice work Queenie.

Horse is a liberal? What in hell are you talking about? wink But there we have it in black and white; [b]you are against the wall and out of your own mouth no less! At least we finally have you out of the closet! You've not denied that you think there is no difference between men and women, or your claim that patriarchy is not a function of biology and we now have you on the record opposing a wall to stop illegal immigration. mad I don't think you're a Leftist, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to think you are, given the evidence you've supplied us with. But without question, you're dumber than a box of rocks. Do you not understand that the wall is chump-change compared to what illegal immigration is costing us and is going to cost us: it's costing us our country! mad Moreover, why does the cost of the wall bother you but not 12 utopian cities with flying cars?! Your principles are not in your premises; they are in your conclusions and whatever conclusion helps you save face is the one you defend at the moment. You're political positions are utterly incoherent; they certainly aren't conservative.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/28/23.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Nice work Queenie.

Horse is a liberal? What in hell are you talking about? wink But there we have it in black and white; [b]you are against the wall and out of your own mouth no less! At least we finally have you out of the closet! You've not denied that you think there is no difference between men and women, or your claim that patriarchy is not a function of biology and we now have you on the record opposing a wall to stop illegal immigration. mad I don't think you're a Leftist, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to think you are, given the evidence you've supplied us with. But without question, you're dumber than a box of rocks. Do you not understand that the wall is chump-change compared to what illegal immigration is costing us and is going to cost us: it's costing us our country! mad Moreover, why does the cost of the wall bother you but not 12 utopian cities with flying cars?! Your principles are not in your premises; they are in your conclusions and whatever conclusion helps you save face is the one you defend at the moment. You're political positions are utterly incoherent; they certainly aren't conservative.

Crickets....shocking! grin

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What's shocking is how retarded and completely out of touch with reality you are.

The wall was going to be an expensive symbol. Nothing more.

You are a forced religion leftist. I don't care how much bullshit you type.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Stephen Miller is a star. Much of his work was visible, but lots of his work was "behind the scenes" during Trump's administration. Very glad he stayed with Trump to help us work out of this mess. We are lucky to have him.

Absolutely...

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
These former conservatives have shown their true colors.It's the color of money.

They will say or do anything necessary to get those Benjamins.

I met her,many years ago at wig makers shop in a suburb of Washington DC.

She,like many others in the media,has become a major disappointment to true conservatives.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I’d bet there were a cadre of folks who thunk the Interstate system was a giant waste of $$ since we already had roads where the Interstates were gonna go.

People hear the “big picture plan” then lose their mind and stick their fingers in their ears singing “la la la la la la la” so as not to be confounded by details.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (10Glocks, 1936M71, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,442
Posts18,489,508
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.