Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
If someone wants to open carry it's his God given and Constitutional right to do so and I'm all for him.

And if a girl wants to get black-out drunk at a frat party, that's her God given and Constitutional right to do so.

But it's a very dumb thing to do.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by plumbum
If someone wants to open carry it's his God given and Constitutional right to do so and I'm all for him.

And if a girl wants to get black-out drunk at a frat party, that's her God given and Constitutional right to do so.

Yeah but she ain't going to rape herself. If you're going to start laying accountability onto people you better hand it out evenly.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by justin10mm

Yeah but she ain't going to rape herself. If you're going to start laying accountability onto people you better hand it out evenly.

It’s not about personal accountability for liberals. It’s all blame the victim.

MAGA
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

She’s not accountable for rape, but she’s accountable for putting herself in harm’s way.

Not every black out drunk chick gets raped, but many rape victims were black out drunk.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

It’s not about personal accountability for liberals. It’s all blame the victim.

Victims can be stupid, you know. That doesn't make the criminal any less of a criminal, but it does make the victim an idiot for whom I have little if any sympathy.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last edited by plumbum; 04/03/23.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I know that store very well. I retired from the fire department there and was a Paramedic there for 26 years. The area is now a ghetto chit hole. If anyone remembers the movie Smoky and the bandit. This is the road that the bandit jumps the bridge on. Back then it was a very nice middle income white area and still fairly rural. Skip forward to before the 1996 Olympics and the local politicians sold it out and Atlanta moved all the section 8 welfare rats there. Literally over night the demographics went from 90% working white to 90% section 8 black. This is what cultural diversity gets you.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That guy might as well have gone into a gay bar wearing a set of ass-less chaps and a tube of K-Y Jelly in his holster!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My buddy is 4 generation born/raised in Gillette,Wy..... when ever I'm there he always jokes about the "new hire" out of state oil field workers..... every one of em with a hog leg strapped on at the cafe lol.

That being said.... I would like open carry just for the flexibility..... be nice to not have to worry about "printing" or your shirt pulling up. But outright broadcasting it to everyone is a bad idea imo.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 348winchester
I know that store very well. I retired from the fire department there and was a Paramedic there for 26 years. The area is now a ghetto chit hole. If anyone remembers the movie Smoky and the bandit. This is the road that the bandit jumps the bridge on. Back then it was a very nice middle income white area and still fairly rural. Skip forward to before the 1996 Olympics and the local politicians sold it out and Atlanta moved all the section 8 welfare rats there. Literally over night the demographics went from 90% working white to 90% section 8 black. This is what cultural diversity gets you.

We're from north Atlanta, Chamblee. My sister married a guy from Jonesboro and moved down there, 40 years ago. It was a nice place to live, but as the "demographics changed" her family, twenty years ago, moved about 30 miles south of Jonesboro.

Did you know Lorne Cosner? He was a paramedic-fireman in Clayton Co. He went to Chamblee High with me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I believe that options are always good. There are times and places when open carry would make sense. I doubt I would take advantage of open carry often, but there is nothing wrong with it being legal to do so.

Sam......

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The only time I open carry is when I'm walking around on my own 100 acres. Then I'm packing a 6" Ruger Blackhawk .45 Colt with 300 grain hard casts in it.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I believe that options are always good. There are times and places when open carry would make sense. I doubt I would take advantage of open carry often, but there is nothing wrong with it being legal to do so.
Exactly.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Income is linear with IQ.
Net worth is exponential with IQ.

May we presume this relationship excludes athletes and entertainers?

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't care how you carry, or where.
When the pistol comes out of the holster, is when you get my COMPLETE attention.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Makes no sense to me, to show your cards. Tells um your armed and to shoot you first.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

And academics. There are an awful lot of high-IQ, low-pay academics. A lot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by 348winchester

We're from north Atlanta, Chamblee. My sister married a guy from Jonesboro and moved down there, 40 years ago. It was a nice place to live, but as the "demographics changed" her family, twenty years ago, moved about 30 miles south of Jonesboro.

Did you know Lorne Cosner? He was a paramedic-fireman in Clayton Co. He went to Chamblee High with me.

Yes, I actuallly do know Lorne. Last I heard he was out west somewhere. Hadn't seen him in years.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

And academics. There are an awful lot of high-IQ, low-pay academics. A lot.

Even more low-IQ, high pay academics A lot more.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I carry a USFA or Standard .45 on my hip all the time. In store lines I don't let trash get behind me and if anyone tried to grab my pistol they are going to get cut three ways Wide Deep and Often. Most people don't even notice I have a gun on except kids and Meskins.

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by catosilvaje
they are going to get cut three ways Wide Deep and Often

or Long, Deep and Continuously.......

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 160user, 46 invisible), 2,098 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,763
Posts18,495,565
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.