Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
E
Had to pick up kiddos from dance and tennis this evening they listen to the Delilah show.Some phaggut comes on play a song for my husband I went the fugk off I’m tired of this schit.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Never cared what anybody does with their lives but it disgusts me when they try to shove it down our throats.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
It's not fear, it's disgust.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I hear you earlybrd.

I’m long past the stage of having school-age kids, but if I did I’d seriously consider an alternate to our current public school system.

The more prolific this crap gets, the less tolerance I have for it.

And to be immersing 5 year old kids in it is beyond disgusting.

Best of luck.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Meadows77
Never cared what anybody does with their lives but it disgusts me when they try to shove it down our throats.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I have Phaggot fatigue.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I have Phaggot fatigue.

You could try a backwards chastity belt.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I don’t really want to hear you guys talk about banging your wives all day every day. A fella gets sick of too much of anything. This homo crap is getting old fast.

Last edited by gregintenn; 04/25/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Mum's the word!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm glad that my daughters are done with public schools and college. This s hit hadn't yet emerged when they were in school, college was a different story. While I didn't see any gay males in college, lesbians and bi girls were pretty evident. While they weren't well accepted at one daughter's college, there was a fair population of lesbians and bisexual girls at the other daughter's school. One of the lesbian girls at the youngest daughter's university was infatuated with my daughter. Good thing she didn't act out her attraction, my daughter would have kicked her azz.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Delilah has that soothing sexy voice but plays the wrong songs for all the lovebirds and heartbroken,

Should be playing Good lovin' gone bad, Hell's Bells, and Boys are back in town with some of those calls.

I heart Delilah.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I couldn’t agree more!!! I’ve got an open mind, and you can smoke all the sausages you want...
But, when you start shoving it in my face, telling me I have to accept your perversity, or God forbid trying to recruit youngsters, you’re treading on pretty freakin thin ice!
You’d be pretty surprised how easy I am to get along with, and when I’m pushed beyond my limits, schits gonna hit the fan!
The fact that our government, and the United Nations are openly supporting this crap should lead everyone except the very thickest individuals, that evil is running the show.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I think that is the same as the majority, but the media and corporations have other plans.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There it 9is 7mmbuster, this stuff just shows how perverted our society has gotten. Remember Sodom & Gomorrah? Bad times they are a coming me thinks.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
This exactly. I couldn’t care less how you live, don’t try rubbing it in my face.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Firecontrolman
This exactly. I couldn’t care less how you live, don’t try rubbing it in my face.

Yep, they are pushing it hard

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by mark shubert

EXACTLY!!!!!!

That was how I’d always felt.

Now I feel like a fool.

How could we expect such perversion that ALWAYS consumes people completely to NOT be dragged out into the streets as something we’re compelled to celebrate?

This is the pattern of rot and degradation. We ought to have had discipline, beauty, and virtue as our goals for ourselves and our society. Not the lowest common denominator and an “open mind”.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by mark shubert

EXACTLY!!!!!!

That was how I’d always felt.

Now I feel like a fool.

How could we expect such perversion that ALWAYS consumes people completely to NOT be dragged out into the streets as something we’re compelled to celebrate?

This is the pattern of rot and degradation. We ought to have had discipline, beauty, and virtue as our goals for ourselves and our society. Not the lowest common denominator and an “open mind”.

This is where I am too. Evil is cool now and it is not going to end well. My level of tolerance is getting lower by the minute.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I have Phaggot fatigue.

You could try a backwards chastity belt.

We all know you love and support phaggotry, enjoy.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The term "phobia" is irrelevant in my case - I have NO irrational fear of homos.
When they push their agenda, it just disgusts me, and quickly pizzes me off.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,932
Posts18,498,721
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.