Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dude270
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Just wish they would have designed the .308 case with a longer neck, perhaps 2.045" (or longer) case length like the .243. If the throating is right for the 175 to 185's, the neck is too short to get the 150 boat-tails close to the lands for accuracy.

This does not make sense.

Agreed.

Agreed x 2. What a pile of misunderstanding.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt's Imagination and Pretend,reliably "take" her to places that don't/can't exist and her lady friend Rickety,likes to travel along with her. Hint.

Fortunately for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

So your back to snorting sawdust again...... Too bad Remington wasn't smart enough to build their short action with a 3 inch mag length.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You are a Whining/Sniveling CLUELESS Train Wreck...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles. Perhaps just stick with stealing Avatars and your Chicken Little Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Is .2 too much to ask?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by Dude270
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Just wish they would have designed the .308 case with a longer neck, perhaps 2.045" (or longer) case length like the .243. If the throating is right for the 175 to 185's, the neck is too short to get the 150 boat-tails close to the lands for accuracy.

This does not make sense.

Agreed.

Agreed x 2. What a pile of misunderstanding.
Brad, blame your parents for your dumbness, not me.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yes, Remington should at least by now be making 3" boxes in their SA. Also, they should have done an extra-short action similar to the Model 20 Short NULA with a 2.5" box but they missed the boat there as well.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
SuperKchunt,

You be sure to keep Googling aloud,as you steal pics to salve your reality...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
Im not laughing but a serious question. Why do this deer carry that hue of color in their antlers like such in your neck of the world? Would this be from minerals or lack of them? Maybe from moisture? Maybe it's just camera lighting?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
He photoshops all his photos. There was probably just 2 little spikes sticking out before he added a set of antlers. Note the sudden reduction in diameter on both antlers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'pine,

I never noticed. Hint.(grin)

Now as to the Google Gals who don't shoot,being stumped by 700 mag confines,that is funnier than fhuqk. Fortunately for them however,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's currently 330 or so in AK and numbnuts is up pecking away at the keyboard. Priceless.

The way life should be.
IC B3

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
there are TONs of reamers for 308 because the original spec’s (chamber to brass) were pretty sloppy so they could shoot well in automatics.

tighten up the spec’s by using a match reamer and they mirror the Creedmoor…

MEANING - it’s about how tight and where it’s tight in the Chamber to Brass specification… FISRT, then it’s geometry of the cartridge second.

I’m sure the “all knowing” have informed you of this… unless they were self marketing that is… Ha!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
poobitch,

4:44AM here and breaking day. If I didn't have company coming today,I'd be streamside,but once I get going it's tough to stop...and the boys wouldn't be too impressed if I left them hanging. Hint.

The incredibly long list of simplistic schit,that you can't begin to do,is plum AMAZING...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep "living" vicariously and exolling your very WELL founded Brokedick Insecurities,despite it being your only "move". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Twatshooter,

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Atta boy Big Pussy. Get after it.

The way life should be.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Mathman,
I will attempt to elucidate. I was deer hunting in Texas-cull hunt for does out of a stand. Nice medium hog walks in about thirty minutes before end of shooting light. He flopped and lay still. When we went to get him after dark, he was gone. Maybe I made a bad shot, maybe not. My guide thinks I hit him high on the ridge of bone atop his head. Anyway, being a creature of sometimes bias and a detester of the latest and greatest, I sold the rifle when I got home. In other my reasons ain't completely logical.

Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning will take care of itself.
Coach Bryant.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
poobitch,

You be sure to set astride your Couchbound Kchunt,rattle pom-pom's and extoll your HILARIOUS Insecurities,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Not that you could "do" anything else,given your "means","abilities" or "comprehension". Perhaps cite how many times a day you think about me,the durations of same and what I'm wearing. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Hell...I'm still finding Mail. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

SlowLizard,

What bullet? I've seen alotta "dead" Bears run off and with 375 H&H on down the line. Hint.

Though in "fairness",very FEW actually shoot or have a first fhuqking clue. Hint............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Does anybody else just scroll past Fug Stick's posts?

You know what he's trying to say without even reading them.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Does anybody else just scroll past Fug Stick's posts?

You know what he's trying to say without even reading them.
Nope. I read them and chuckle. Especially if they're aimed at me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hell...I'm still finding Mail. Hint.

The consummate bottom feeder.

It's probably good enough for busting rocks, if that's what you want.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you wonder aloud as to why you are forced to be a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk and a Thieveing Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What else could you "do",but "live" vicariously and greedily read my EVER word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute"...albeit only with pics stolen from me. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

DooshMike,

You and Trybone should Duel,for the Sweet Satisfaction of who think about me most...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Start a Thread if you EVER go Outdoors. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trybone,

Given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you wonder aloud as to why you are forced to be a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk and a Thieveing Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What else could you "do",but "live" vicariously and greedily read my EVER word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute"...albeit only with pics stolen from me. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

DooshMike,

You and Trybone should Duel,for the Sweet Satisfaction of who think about me most...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Start a Thread if you EVER go Outdoors. Hint.

I was turkey hunting this morning. In the rain too. I guess I should start a thread

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 14 invisible), 825 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,903
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.