Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Everything gets Solved at the End of a Barrel..

They Believe That ..

The Mother Theresa part was just a Bait n Switch..

As Tucker said..

Say a Prayers..

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
If we'd of had leadership on 1/6/21 like the country had on July 4th 1776 the direction of the US of A and world would be completely different. You can't blame Trump for folding with all his money and life he had way to much to lose to save the country and world.

When THE FU*K did President Trump FOLD?????

That fu*ker has been taking arrows in the heart for over 6 years and he has no once FOLDED.

A lesser man would have quit, taken his thirty pieces of silver and left years ago.
For starters no one is going to tell me to get out of my house. Trump had control of the Senate, Supreme Court, armed services and most of all the majority of the legal citizens of the US. I believe Trump won the last election and was willing to put it all on the line....all we needed was a leader with some balls.

You obviously weren't paying tension during the Trump Administration.

Here, lemmy helps ya with some truths.

First, Trump didn't have Control of the Senate, The Republican Establishment (McConnell) had control of the Senate and both McConnell and the Republican Establishment worked against Trump not with him, they still are. "Wrong Kind of Republican" McConnell call him and us.

Second, Trump didn't have control of the House either, same reason as above only worse, as Ryan was not only a Never Trumper like McConnell, he was a Never Trumper on Steroids.

Third, NO President has control of the Supreme Court, especially an outsider like Trump.

Fourth, Trump never had control of the Armed Services, just go back and read what Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General Milly said about Trump. Lemmy helps ya, he said he would/did stay in contact with China and keep them informed as to Trumps Military plans.

You're an idiot if you think on Jan 21 2017 Trump was welcomed with open arms into the DC Elitist's Club and given the Keys of Control.

A real fu*ken idiot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Flynn has been pounding the pulpit about getting involved at the local level for several years now. 2024 will be a tell all....I want to believe we have a COG with Trump but iam not completely sold on it either. I think 2024 will be the tipping point.

"This suggestion is not complex, and its most important ingredient is to start locally and elect state officeholders who have the guts to follow the Founders’ original vision of a decentralized government in which the vast majority of power is in the hands of the states. Local action can have a national impact, but only if we the people stand up and speak out".

This is the most important paragraph in the whole General Flynn statement. If we want to save America we have to start at the bottom. Because everything is rotten at the top.

kwg

Tell that to the people of AZ and PA where elections are corrupt all the way down to dog catcher.

Don't you think that's exactly who Flynn is addressing? Do you comprehend English???

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I don't know if any one else knows the difference, but it kinda matters to me.
What do I know?
7mmbuster said "Democratic Republic"
As I understand we are a Constitutional Republic. I believe there is a huge difference.
charlee

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The Military is the only way forward.

Like Trump said, "When the people learn the truth, they will support what WE do". It's a parable.

" Extreme fraud requires extreme response". Another parable.

What response would you consider "extreme".

It's coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You are a phuggin dunce

Q is bullschiet you idiot

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/06/23.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
When THE FU*K did President Trump FOLD?????

When he hired Reince Priebus, Omarosa, McMaster, scaramucci, John Bolton, Jeff sessions....the list goes on and on...

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
BLOOD

Mathew 22: 37-39

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Like Trump said, "When the people learn the truth, they will support what WE do". It's a parable.

It's coming.

You are a phuggin dunce

What ..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

It's coming.

You are a phuggin dunce

What ..

Jag is a qtard. He speaks in memes and q-nonsense. He is an idiot at best.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

149 members (257 mag, 44mc, 7887mm08, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, AceBall, 11 invisible), 1,617 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,844
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.