OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
I haven't logged on in over a year. I'm shocked that Stick hasn't killed himself! I truly am. The guy is probably still posting 20-30 times a day just insulting guys who have much richer lifes than himself. He's still even using all the same terms "karens, hint, laughing" ect. Every post is almost identical. It's incredible! I have this urge to meet the guy to see if my predictions are accurate. I'm picturing a guy who is single (obviously), probably short and overweight, beard, glasses, trucker hat, neighbors hate him, probably has that dirty laundry hamper smell mixed with smoke. Also I 100% guarantee he's less than 5" full mast. How my doing Stick?

Last edited by OAM; 05/07/23.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OAM
I haven't logged on in over a year. I'm shocked that Stick hasn't killed himself! I truly am. The guy is probably still posting 20-30 times a day just insulting guys who have much richer lifes than himself. He's still even using all the same terms "karens, hint, laughing" ect. Every post is almost identical. It's incredible! I have this urge to meet the guy to see if my predictions are accurate. I'm picturing a guy who is single (obviously), probably short and overweight, beard, glasses, trucker hat, neighbors hate him, probably has that dirty laundry hamper smell mixed with smoke. Also I 100% guarantee he's less than 5" full mast. How my doing Stick?

So don't read his fucking posts if they upset you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OAM
Hint.

BUM,

Your mumbling brokedicktitude is HILARIOUS,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise!" that you "live" vicariously and your olfactory feelers are your Swan Song. Hint.

You Crying CLUELESS Kchunts are a hoot and pardon my banging shutters,as you fill out Hurt Feeler Reports. Hint.

I put the boys on 100+ Steelhead and "only" 42 Bears. Only broke (1) boat,lost (1) wallet and shot a coupla thousand rounds. Hint.

I rather enjoy your Sniveling Brokedicktitude,as you cry aloud and fixate your fascinations upon me,due the HILARITY of being you. It could go no other way. Hint.

You just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by irfubar
And your "nuance" for supporting Zelinsky?

This is a great example of what happens in these discussions. You see, I don't support Zelinsky per say, I support what in America's best interest. That means a weak Russia not in a position to threaten our interests. A strong, expansionary Russia is not in our best interests.

Some Campfire members argue that the current Russia is a kinder, gentler Russia then Soviet Russia. I don't see it
that way. For me, the historical analog is German at the end of WWI. Like Russia at the end of The Cold War, the new Weimar Republic was exhausted. Their early weak leaders were replaced with a stronger more charismatic leader who rebuilt their military capabilities before restarting their expansionist goals. Today, I see Russia running the same scam Germany ran in Czechoslovakia, going into the Sudetan land, I mean Crimea/Donbas to save local ethnic Germans, I mean Russians, calling for an independent Sudetenland I mean Crimea/Donbass, before annexing it and moving on to his next conquest.

Where I see this analog ending is when German rolled into greater Czechoslovakia Chamberlain gave all of Czechoslovakia to Hitler in exchange for waiving around a piece of paper and proclaiming "peace in our time". On paper, Czechoslovakia's army was superior to Germans, and had the fought stood a good chance of killing his expansionist ambitions in their crib, preventing WWII from engulfing all of Europe and perhaps preventing us from getting pulling us into the war.

I see Zelinsky as a useful tool, a hammer, good for beating the Russians over the head, and one that doesn't bleed red, white, and blue. We send them (mostly) old equipment, they kill Russians and help keep the Russians contained for the next few decades until their rapidly ageing population mostly takes them off the world stage for several more decades.

If Zelinsky gets taken out tomorrow, and next guys better at killing Russians and less corrupt, I'd call it a win.

The wizards of smart tell us in one breath Russia is just a "gas station with nukes"
Then, as you did here, they are an existential threat to Western Democracy.....
And using military force is necessary.
Apparently you have already forgotten about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction... better invade

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by dassa
Antelope sounds really neo-conny for a libertarian.

Spot on.

How could a Libertarian support starting a war for natural gas profits?

Did you see his "paradigm" list earlier?

Maybe he will go back to those things when we finally beat the Soviets. Like we did all those other times after the forced extractions of wealth....for profit.

Must be one of the "Planks of Libertarianism"......

Natural gas profits, Nato on it's border, Ukrainians killing Russians in Donbass, Crimea was always part of Russia and Russia just reclaiming it's territory.....

What else you got to add to the list?

It's as if the Pro-Russians treats "Russia's reason for starting the war" as a container word for them to pour their emotions into and avoid all logic.
The reason you don't come off as a libertarian is because you lump those you disagree with as "pro-Russians". Most of those are pro-American, who don't think we should be constantly fighting foreign wars. Which, incidentally, is a libertarian view.

That's fair.

I believe that most people who come across as pro-Russian are really anti-Biden and anti-Woke, and anti-what the left is doing to America.

Biden bad.
Biden helping Ukraine, there for Ukraine bad,
therefore Russia good.

If Trump was in office and beer companies were not hiring transformers to represent their brands, these same people would have much different reactions to this conflict.

I also think a lot of people are focused on their short term frustration with out current situation and not thinking about the long term implications of an expansionary Russia.
I find it hard to believe that Russia has any designs on the lower 48 and most likely not on Alaska either. If it was up to me we would cut Hawaii and Puerto Rico loose, but that ain't happening.

Europe and Asia are always in a stew about something and we have absolutely broken our treasury by involving ourselves in their fights not to mention the American lives we've destroyed, and all the foreigners we've killed and maimed.

An expansionary Russian doesn't concern me near as much as does the possibility (probability) of a one world government.

That's because you lack a proper education in Economics. I suggest you start with David Ricardo and his theory of Comparative Advantage, and it's implications on free trade:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage

Here's another riddle for you:

The machines that make the machines that make microprocessors. Who holds all trade secrets and where are they located?

Hint, not in the U.S.

Ok , A.S.
Answer me this... if the machines that make microprocessors are in danger from Russian expansion and we are at risk of being cut off from this technology.
Why don't we devote the time energy and resources to developing this technology ourselves, rather than sending our war machine out to protect another counties technology that we apparently need? seems a much better use of resources.
Kinda like drilling for our own oil rather than fighting the middle east wars to assure a supply from people who hate us and want to destroy us.
And the logical question is why is our manufacturing gone? who is stealing our technology? how were they able to steal our technology?
A hint... it wasn't Russia
The rabbit hole is deep... I know the answers to these questions, do you?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And your "nuance" for supporting Zelinsky?

This is a great example of what happens in these discussions. You see, I don't support Zelinsky per say, I support what in America's best interest. That means a weak Russia not in a position to threaten our interests. A strong, expansionary Russia is not in our best interests.

Some Campfire members argue that the current Russia is a kinder, gentler Russia then Soviet Russia. I don't see it
that way. For me, the historical analog is German at the end of WWI. Like Russia at the end of The Cold War, the new Weimar Republic was exhausted. Their early weak leaders were replaced with a stronger more charismatic leader who rebuilt their military capabilities before restarting their expansionist goals. Today, I see Russia running the same scam Germany ran in Czechoslovakia, going into the Sudetan land, I mean Crimea/Donbas to save local ethnic Germans, I mean Russians, calling for an independent Sudetenland I mean Crimea/Donbass, before annexing it and moving on to his next conquest.

Where I see this analog ending is when German rolled into greater Czechoslovakia Chamberlain gave all of Czechoslovakia to Hitler in exchange for waiving around a piece of paper and proclaiming "peace in our time". On paper, Czechoslovakia's army was superior to Germans, and had the fought stood a good chance of killing his expansionist ambitions in their crib, preventing WWII from engulfing all of Europe and perhaps preventing us from getting pulling us into the war.

I see Zelinsky as a useful tool, a hammer, good for beating the Russians over the head, and one that doesn't bleed red, white, and blue. We send them (mostly) old equipment, they kill Russians and help keep the Russians contained for the next few decades until their rapidly ageing population mostly takes them off the world stage for several more decades.

If Zelinsky gets taken out tomorrow, and next guys better at killing Russians and less corrupt, I'd call it a win.

Read this article then get back to me...

Hungary's PM Orbán: Progresssive Liberals Have Launched A "Nation-Destroying Virus" Against Western Nations

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...launched-nation-destroying-virus-against

A hint it's not 1939 anymore

For self professed intellectual you are blind as a bat

I've read the article.

What's your point?

The reason I posted that article was to help you connect a few dots...
It outlines the existential threat we are facing.... and it's not from Russian expansion... in fact the same people that pose the threat are the ones telling us we have to fight Russia
For a so called educated man you aren't very good at connecting dots

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by OAM

So don't read his fucking posts if they upset you.

Both you and stick are leftists. GFY. If you were an American citizen you would have voted for Biden.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by OAM
Hint.

BUM,

Your mumbling brokedicktitude is HILARIOUS,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise!" that you "live" vicariously and your olfactory feelers are your Swan Song. Hint.

You Crying CLUELESS Kchunts are a hoot and pardon my banging shutters,as you fill out Hurt Feeler Reports. Hint.

I put the boys on 100+ Steelhead and "only" 42 Bears. Only broke (1) boat,lost (1) wallet and shot a coupla thousand rounds. Hint.

I rather enjoy your Sniveling Brokedicktitude,as you cry aloud and fixate your fascinations upon me,due the HILARITY of being you. It could go no other way. Hint.

Idiot.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OAM
I haven't logged on in over a year. I'm shocked that Stick hasn't killed himself! I truly am.

Before 24HCF "big stick" was "nobody" on snipers hide.
He was the best poster there, but obnoxious.
I thought his humor more than made up for being obnoxious.
But when he got to 24HCF, there were already obnoxious posters here with huge bi line photos celebrating themselves.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by OAM
Hint.

That is not very nice.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Stick big fan of your knowledge but.....

Steelhead Trout
https://www.adfg.alaska.gov › education › wns
Handle fish with wet hands, no net. Keep fish in water, handling gently. Keep hands and fingers away from gills. Carefully remove hook or cut line.

Originally Posted by OAM
Hint.

BUM,

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
While we are on the subject of economics, where do you think we end up with this 30+ trillion dollar debt that is only going to grow. Do we eventually collapse under the weight?

As for the debt, it's not going to be pretty, but eventually, we'll inflate our way out of it.

We have some significant advantages, food independent, capable of energy independence, the best internal river system of any nation on earth, large swaths of flat, fertile land, and a source of cheap, but reasonably capable labor to our south.

Unfortunately, the retirement of the Baby Boomer's isn't going to help. A smaller labor pool hurts GDP, and as people retire they move assets into lest risky investments, which will curtain the availability of capital. We'll limp along, somewhat like Japan after the 1980's, but our population demographics in better shape then theirs, so I don't expect us to see 10 million empty homes nationally, like Japan has now. In contrast China will see even more empty homes, not counting all the empty shell properties their boomers invested in for their retirement. I predict they will mostly become worthless and crumble, leaving an entire hard working generation without any real retirement savings, and at the mercy of a ruthless broke, communist state.

To closely quote Milton Friedman, "Nothing has done more to raise the common man out of poverty then Capitalism and mostly free and fair trade". But trade with Russia is anything but free or fair. As an example, if you sell goods in Russia, you're not allowed to take your money back out of Russia to buy more good to then sell in Russia. Any money leaving the country's taxed at 50%. Instead, you have to find some Russian goods you can export to the U.S. or Europe and sell there for hard currency, so you can again re-import goods into Russia and begin the triangle again.

That's trade with the new kinder, gentler Russia. For practical purposes, during the Soviet Era there was no trade between the East and West. So every time a nation comes under Russian control, it become subject to Russian export controls, and of course Russian corruption. Sure, Joey's corrupt, but he's a piker compared to the Russians.

Part of the reason Western Europe's so important for our future lies in the nature of good they produce. In economics, we say they are "high on the value added chain". The person picking cantaloupes doesn't add much value, but the people working for ASML in the Netherlands, the only producer of lithography equipment for the production of micro processors is very high on the value. If Russia were to control these facilities, they'd do great harm to our standard of living without ever touching the lower 48.

Everyone likes to bitch about globalization, but without it, your standard of living would be no where close to what it is today. Even relatively primitive societies were highly dependent upon long distance trade for their survival. A fascinating example of this is the Bronze Age Collapse between 1200BCE and 1150 BCE. Within a generation, the entire "civilized" world collapsed giving rise to "The Sea Peoples" that you've read of in your Bible. Just a few gaps in their early but intricate trade networks and BANG, the all of civilization collapsed.

There's three concepts that make Capitalism and mostly free and fair trade a powerful force for the creation of wealth and the well being of people.

The are:

The production possibilities curve,

Specialization and the Division of Labor,

Comparative advantage.

If you take the time to understand these three concepts, you'll have a better understanding of how trade created wealth then 90% of the humanity.

I agree with most of the points you make. The United States certainly has the resources to recover from the situation we find ourselves in today. I think the majority of US citizens would like to see the country recover and once again be the nation our founders envisioned. And yes, everyone has the ability to contribute to society if they so desire. Without cantaloupe pickers, the cantaloupe would rot in the field and the computer programmers would have none to eat. In a capitalist society, people are compensated based on their contribution to society.

You failed to address the political aspect of the situation in which we find ourselves today and that is the problem. Our political leaders, bureaucrats and a lot of government employees are not interested in serving the citizens and providing opportunity for everyone. They are interested in personal financial gain and control. This is where the NWO and all its components enter the picture. They desire total control and require total submission no matter the cost or consequences. Government has whittled away at our freedoms for almost 250 years. We are in the final battle to determine freedom or serfdom.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I "only" catch 500+ a year. It's ALL about the tailing glove. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Jimmy Boi is now litterally hallucinating that Antelope Sniper is raping, pillaging, and destabilizing the entire World.

You could not make up a better example of how cognative dissonance creates hallucinations in the minds of smooth brained persons.

Jimmy Boi was an early Putin Pufter and as the war in Ukraine progresses his cognative dissonance will form hallucinations to justify his cheering on an invasion by a horde of Orcs.

It's going to get worse for Jimmy Boi and all the Putin Pufters.
Every damn time burns tries using big words, I bust up laughing. I once thought I could try to help him with his vocabulary, but decided the comedic value was too precious to destroy.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Originally Posted by OAM
I haven't logged on in over a year. I'm shocked that Stick hasn't killed himself! I truly am.

Before 24HCF "big stick" was "nobody" on snipers hide.
He was the best poster there, but obnoxious.
I thought his humor more than made up for being obnoxious.
But when he got to 24HCF, there were already obnoxious posters here with huge bi line photos celebrating themselves.

And wannabee commie jackasses from WA.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Cite how many times a day you and your stolen avatar,think about me per day...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

Cite how many times a day you and your stolen avatar,think about me per day...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I don't have an avatar you dumbass. The other is a legitimate political statement.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Am I the only one that doesn't know wtf Stick talking about with the stolen avatar thing? Does he think he owns them all or something and what do avatars have to do with anything?

Maybe the syphillis he caught in man camp is finally rotting his brain? someone get him some penicillin stat!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Maybe the syphillis he caught in man camp is finally rotting his brain? someone get him some penicillin stat![/quote]

What brain would that be ??

Grumpy old man with a gun.....Do not touch .
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Don't bother my monument and I'll leave yours alone.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
urfubar,

Don't "forget" that you and your stolen avatar "can't read" this...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (10gaugemag, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 160user, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 3,367 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,740
Posts18,535,343
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.