Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
So the marine that choked out the crazy guy on the subway is being charged with 2nd degree manslaughter. Does that mean the others who assisted him will be charged too?

I remember when that guy was jogging through a neighborhood that had had a lot of burglaries and a guy and his son tried to stop him. He resisted and I believe the son ended up blasting him. Not only did he go down for murder but his dad and a neighbor who was there also went down for murder. I'm not understanding the law at this point. If they did that how are those that assired the marine with a career criminal not also liable? Nothing seems consistent and fair with the legal system these days.

Bb

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’m praying for him. It’s NYC. So you knew the charges were coming. The father and son were in GA and shot a jogger resisting a citizen’s arrest, not for burglarizing construction sites but for being an aspiring architect student interested in learning about home construction and falsely detained.

The laws mean nothing, they make it up as they go and the msm provides cover/cheers it on.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Comparing those two cases is like comparing apples to feces. It appears that this guy probably not be charged.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't think this is a hard case based upon info I have seen which may not be all the info out there. However, generally speaking deadly force is justified where a person fears for imminent great bodily injury or death to himself or others around him. That is why if someone is pointing a gun at you or others you might have grounds to fire in return. If the homeless man did behave in a way that rose to the basic standard then perhaps fine. However, if not and the Marine negligently caused his death then whoopsie, the Marine seems to be in legal peril. You don't get to kill someone without justification.

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
He killed a protected species. He’s fugked, and it’s the whites on the jury that will do it.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’m praying for him. It’s NYC. So you knew the charges were coming. The father and son were in GA and shot a jogger resisting a citizen’s arrest, not for burglarizing construction sites but for being an aspiring architect student interested in learning about home construction and falsely detained.

The laws mean nothing, they make it up as they go and the msm provides cover/cheers it on.

Dimocraps, the satanic minions of babbel, derived from Babylon.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bluefish
I don't think this is a hard case based upon info I have seen which may not be all the info out there. However, generally speaking deadly force is justified where a person fears for imminent great bodily injury or death to himself or others around him. That is why if someone is pointing a gun at you or others you might have grounds to fire in return. If the homeless man did behave in a way that rose to the basic standard then perhaps fine. However, if not and the Marine negligently caused his death then whoopsie, the Marine seems to be in legal peril. You don't get to kill someone without justification.

+1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
He killed a protected species. He’s fugked, and it’s the whites on the jury that will do it.

This^^^^

What ever you do don't kill one of the sacred neqqros

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 1911a1

This^^^^

What ever you do don't kill one of the sacred neqqros

And there it is. Best to just run away and let them wreak havoc.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Nothing seems consistent and fair with the legal system these days.

Bb

Liberals fuqk up everything they touch, Everything!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The fact that he is a Marine will be used against him

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Bb

Pretty much sums it up.

This Marine was clearly trying NOT to kill this fellow.

If he really had intent to kill (vs immobilize) the guy would have died much sooner.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Bb

Pretty much sums it up.

This Marine was clearly trying NOT to kill this fellow.

If he really had intent to kill (vs immobilize) the guy would have died much sooner.

Irrespective of his intent, he's screwed now. Its NYC. He's screwed and will serve time.

I'll chip in for his inevitable go fund me.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Yes. The Marine negligently caused his death. The dead guy was skinny and about 140 pounds. Three men to restrain him, one guy on each arm and one guy on the legs, they could have restrained him without the choke hold.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
There is nothing suggesting the Marine intended to kill, rather a negligence standard will apply. In light of the fact the Marine has been previously trained to kill that will work against him.

The way life should be.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Facts don't matter. The true definition of homicide doesn't matter. It's New York. They redefine everything. We are witnessing the destruction of the Nation and our cities are being ran by criminals that are protecting their own. They want protected classes of people. They want civil unrest. They need civil disobedience. They run their own elections and why anyone seems to be surprised that they won is beyond logic.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TBREW401
The fact that he is a Marine will be used against him

I'm a Marine, why would that hurt me in a courtroom?

White people & Republicns

Blacks & Demorats

Who does / does not always have each others back?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Yes. The Marine negligently caused his death. The dead guy was skinny and about 140 pounds. Three men to restrain him, one guy on each arm and one guy on the legs, they could have restrained him without the choke hold.

SMH

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

You are really dumb on this one or are you just a demonrat?

Last edited by gunchamp; 05/13/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
The pile of chit shouldnt have been out in society. 44 arrests, some violent. Best advice we can all follow is stay clear of any democrat run city anymore. They have turned into 3rd world countries and you are not allowed to defend yourself or someone else.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The choke hold used is one of the first martial arts techniques Marines are taught in boot camp. When correctly applied it can incapacitate in just a few seconds and kill in just a few seconds more. That said, circumstances leading up to the action should dictate the outcome. The Marine was just trying to be a Good Samaritan and protect innocent people from a crazed felon. If the DA in NYC would prosecute these people and allow them to be held accountable the crazy bastard would probably still be alive.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (160user, 219DW, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 65 invisible), 1,905 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,267
Posts18,525,375
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.