G
“White Supremacy”
Joe Biden

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Gotta keep that race war going......

He wasn't invited to speak at any HWC&U's I suppose?

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Millions of worthless illegal alien invaders coming in every year to soak up all the freebies Biden is giving them. In every video I see, lots of them are holding smart phones. I saw a video where a Jounalist had a alien invader show him a document saying he was to apear before a judge for his hearing in 2027, and another was to apear in 2030. WTF?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
White trans-terrorists.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
How many Americans they killed on American soil in the last 10 years?

How that compare to some other radically confused groups?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joe: White Supremacists present the most danger!!

FBI's own Crime Stats Team: Welllllll................. not exactly

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The ones who occupy the White House now are our biggest threat.

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
FJB

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Illegal aliens are responsible for about 1500-1600 homicides a year, so roughly over 15,000 deaths over a 10 year period. Does that represent some quasi terrorist type threat? I don't know, but 15,000 homicides by illegals is nothing to scoff at.
It will be the next 10 years that prove the culture cancer they will cause. Not from how many Americans they kill literally, but how they will kill the fabric of our social, political, financial and cultural lives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A politicized DOJ.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Liberal whites !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
We all know he is right. We're just not pissed off enough yet.

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Biden is the biggest sell-out POS in the USA.
Here he is sitting with a member of the tribe, the tribe that is behind the vast majority of Western Society's problems.
Doing what they do, they've been ran out of NUMEROUS countries throughout history.
I sure wish steveNO was around to tell me and anybody who agrees with my line of thinking how stupid we are, LAF.
Thankfully many people in the last decade have woke up to the fact who is behind western society woes. Although many haven't.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That’s easy. Democrat Supremacy.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I have never been an alarmist, most things work themselves out in time it seems...but I harbor grave concerns over the changes to the IRS over the last 15 years or so. From hard ass tax collectors to a punitive action wing of the ruling government, far in excess of it's original mission. My concern is the IRS power of extrajudicial powers, search, seizure without court order...it's not up to the IRS to prove that you violated code or law...it's up to you to prove your innocence. Think I'm exaggerating? Follow the saga of "True the Vote" , Catherine Englebrecht. Read about IRS storm trooper Lois Lerner. And then just when I think I'm probably insane...I read that the IRS has spent millions on arming itself with tactical gear, weapons, ammo.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gregintenn
“White Supremacy”
Joe Biden
Code for White people who aren't on board with the planned replacement of White folks in the US and other traditionally White nations across the world.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Millions of worthless illegal alien invaders coming in every year to soak up all the freebies Biden is giving them. In every video I see, lots of them are holding smart phones. I saw a video where a Jounalist had a alien invader show him a document saying he was to apear before a judge for his hearing in 2027, and another was to apear in 2030. WTF?
Think how many anchor babies they will have had by the time of their hearings.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Without a shred of a doubt...

Democrats.

Any and all of them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At least they had him dressed like a clown while telling those jokes.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I posted this in another thread.

"He fed them the red meat they wanted: white supremacy---the biggest threat to Democracy in the history of mankind! crazy

The superiority of one culture over another is inevitable unless you prefer civil war, which is obviously what the Democrats want. As a matter of logical necessity, a cohesive, functioning society must agree that one culture will dominate. Biden and the Left want to destroy any claim that northern European, protestant culture is superior (the culture that gave us the Enlightenment, Magna Carta, etc.) even though it clearly is superior (certainly far superior to anything Africa ever offered) and even though every good thing we have in this country (what little is left) resulted exclusively from it.

The most racist enterprise in modern politics is the Democrat Party. They went from keeping blacks on the southern Plantation to keeping them on the federal welfare plantation in exchange for their votes. Black leaders went all in on it and the result is the complete decimation of the black family and the consequences are everywhere around us. The black divorce rate and illegitimacy rate are higher now than during Jim Crow. Massive levels of crime committed by blacks is out of all proportion to their numbers in the population. Extremely poor academic achievement is the norm. (Example: there isn't a single high school in Baltimore where blacks read at anywhere close to grade level). Sure, black low average IQ is a major contributor, but the current mess is also heavily the consequence of Democrat policies. So who is the real racist Biden? It's the [bleep] Left and the Democrat Party. Biden, the Dems and all the black leaders know this. They know they've sold out their own people, but in exchange for doing so they all got powerful and rich which is all that matters to them. Their goal now is to keep blacks (and stupid whites) focused on that boogeyman "white supremacy" so they can continue the shake down. The shame of it is that so many whites have bought into it."

Tarquin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (AnthonyB, bbassi, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, beefan, 6mmbrfan, 10 invisible), 1,271 guests, and 954 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,234
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.