Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm not going to start watching just to see. But it would be a surprise if she turns on Trump or puffs DeSantis. It seems FOX is betting on her past performance and history of anti liberal lunacy, "conservative" stance. It's big money for her and an expensive mistake for them - unless I'm wrong. Perish the thought!

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
I'm not going to start watching just to see. But it would be a surprise if she turns on Trump or puffs DeSantis. It seems FOX is betting on her past performance and history of anti liberal lunacy, "conservative" stance. It's big money for her and an expensive mistake for them - unless I'm wrong. Perish the thought!

Ya, you are wrong.

The deal with McEnany was cut before Team Murdoch pulled the pin on Tucker. Those "trial" clowns were just theater. She is a sell-out. She wants the money.

The big tell was when she bashed Trump for his "rigged elections" speeches during her try-outs as a guest. She was earning her bona fides with that. But most people seemed to have missed that.

Unless you think Murdoch went through all this to simply hire Tucker v2.0.

Why are people so glued to FOX anyway? Do people think FOX is going to be our political salvation or what?

Hard Pass for me. I've seen this movie before.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/09/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Ya, you are wrong.

The deal with McEnany was cut before Team Murdoch pulled the pin on Tucker. Those "trial" clowns were just theater. She is a sell-out. She wants the money.

The big tell was when she bashed Trump for his "rigged elections" speeches during her try-outs as a guest. She was earning her bona fides with that. But most people seemed to have missed that.

Why are people so glued to FOX anyway? Do people think FOX is going to be our political salvation or what?

Yup

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by ribka
Boomers luv their lying Faux babes especially when they spoon feed them globalist propaganda

They say with old age comes wisdom. We all know that does pertain to most on here

You seem to have extreme mental issues concerning Boomers. None I know support the Biden administration. Might be different in the PNW.

boomers are so dumb and confused and they still don't realize that faux news helped Biden win.

sad

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Ya, you are wrong.

Yup

Wrong. Get a clue. ALL of Trumps people have done that. Smoke and Mirrors. Deception is necessary in War.

How is it so many of you can't see the sympathy being generated for Trump by ALL HIS FRIENDS TURNING ON HIM.

And you all chase after the bouncy ball. "Poor Trump, even his friends turned on the poor guy trying to help the US survive."

Clue: "Appear Weak When You Are Strong."

'The Art of War'

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Never saw any tryout. If she flipped, then I'm through with her too. Don't watch Fox anymore anyway.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Boomers luv their lying Faux babes especially when they spoon feed them globalist propaganda

They say with old age comes wisdom. We all know that does pertain to most on here

You seem to have extreme mental issues concerning Boomers. None I know support the Biden administration. Might be different in the PNW.

boomers are so dumb and confused and they still don't realize that faux news helped Biden win.

sad
Boomer here.

Biden didn’t Win, just in case you missed it.

FOX did help cover up The Steal, but they didn’t help Biden win.

However The RNC and The Republican Establishment HELPED Biden Steal.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/10/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish Kayleigh all the best, then I hope she is eventually hired by Tucker and Elon laugh

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Does anyone know when the ratings come out with McEnany in the time slot?

I bet that she tanks just as badly as Lawrence Jones, who should only be a beat reporter on some Red Eye show.

FOX News is now the Bud Light of television lol

KB

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Kayleigh McEnany Crashes and Burns

Fox News is in complete turmoil after sidelining Tucker Carlson as the network desperately tries to find a replacement.

As Jim Hoft has previously reported, the ratings for the flailing network have fallen completely of the cliff. This is most acutely felt in the all-important 25-54 age dmeographic.

Previous fill-in hosts Brian Kilmeade, Lawrence Jones, and Kayleigh McEnany have failed to reverse Fox News’ misfortune.

The latest person who will attempt to stem the tide but surely fail is Will Cain, a co-host of Fox & Friends Weekend.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-reverse-fox-news-collapsing-viewership/

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That makes me so very happy, I will never watch that time slot again, EVER!

Poor Kayleigh was licking her chops and praying that she would get a large audience so she could make the big bucks, only to find out that all she is, is just another blond talking head with no fans lol

The same fate awaits Wil

smile

Last edited by KillerBee; 05/15/23.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Kayleigh McEnany Crashes and Burns

Fox News is in complete turmoil after sidelining Tucker Carlson as the network desperately tries to find a replacement.

As Jim Hoft has previously reported, the ratings for the flailing network have fallen completely of the cliff. This is most acutely felt in the all-important 25-54 age dmeographic.

Previous fill-in hosts Brian Kilmeade, Lawrence Jones, and Kayleigh McEnany have failed to reverse Fox News’ misfortune.

The latest person who will attempt to stem the tide but surely fail is Will Cain, a co-host of Fox & Friends Weekend.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-reverse-fox-news-collapsing-viewership/

👍

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
As much as I admire Kayleigh, I may catch some of her YT vid's along the way.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Maybe Rupert Murdoch should make an offer to Megyn Kelly? LoL

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/15/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
There are a few still at Fox that I'd like to see move to NewsMax.

The weekend mornings need some work and Pete would be a great addition.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
SupFoo, the Rupert's are Mother Tucker's and don't even know it! smile

lol

Last edited by KillerBee; 05/15/23.

KB

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
There are a few still at Fox that I'd like to see move to NewsMax.

The weekend mornings need some work and Pete would be a great addition.

Why are you just sitting there, hoping for stupid meaningless stuff to happen, which is never going to happen anyway ???

Cable TV is dead. It has gone the way of the Dodo bird. Content sucks, it's a rip-off.

And they censor anything they don't like. OAN, Tucker, Trump, etc., etc. They figure you will put up with it and keep paying them anyway because 80% fear changing their TV habits. Seems they are right.

You can continue to pay them $100+/month for 250 channels of chit, feeding The Swamp or......

Go buy an Amazon cube for $139 and watch a bottomless pit of good shows, documentaries, music, all free with Prime @ $139/year.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09BZZ3MM7/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Load the cube up with other free apps (Tubi, Freevee, Pluto, etc, etc).

There are also paid apps if you want sports stuff or whatever.

Course you need a decent internet connection, but you should have one anyway.

"cut the cord" a year ago. One of the smartest decisions I ever made.

Any good news sources are on the internet, not TV. Elon knows that, why he paid $44 Billion for a broken platform. And Trump launched "Truth Social".

BTW, another 2.5 million cut the cord 1st quarter of this year. Llink long forgotten, ya it's nose-dive.

You can thank me later.

Cable TV

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/15/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
The cord was cut at one house in 1st qtr.
ROKU added, as I'm not a fan of giving Bezos $$'s whistle

The primary house does not have a 'streamable' internet option......waiting impatiently.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I thought she was an excellent press secretary. But as far as FOX goes no thanks.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
No fox here since nov. 3 2020 they are not on my side

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,684
Posts18,513,491
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.