Print Thread
Hop To
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I never listen to Hannity but I had to run an errand and the radio was on. Well, he just dropped the old “rank and file of FBI are good people”’ shtick he has been on for years.

He agreed that the FBI has to be abolished. He said he has no faith in our intelligence agencies. And he said the Constitution no longer applies and we are post constitutional.

Let’s see if his bosses jerk his chain and he walks it back in the days to come, but that is farther than I’ve ever see Sean “I train in the martial arts” Hannity go. Welcome to the party, Sean.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
As you say, when the Deep State has lost Sean's love for the FBI, they are in trouble.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I personally know an FBI agent and I can tell you there are more of them pissed off and ashamed than not, but they have families to support and are stuck for the time being. Many are hoping things will change and they will get rid of the Globalist puppets in charge.

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by reivertom
I personally know an FBI agent and I can tell you there are more of them pissed off and ashamed than not, but they have families to support and are stuck for the time being. Many are hoping things will change and they will get rid of the Globalist puppets in charge.

Well, that sucks for him but for the good of the country, your friend needs to be out of a job.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The minute men who squared off with the British at Lexington and Concord had families, too.

At what point is enough, enough?

Last edited by org_Rogue_Hunter; 05/16/23.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I never listen to Hannity but I had to run an errand and the radio was on. Well, he just dropped the old “rank and file of FBI are good people”’ shtick he has been on for years.

He agreed that the FBI has to be abolished. He said he has no faith in our intelligence agencies. And he said the Constitution no longer applies and we are post constitutional.

Let’s see if his bosses jerk his chain and he walks it back in the days to come, but that is farther than I’ve ever see Sean “I train in the martial arts” Hannity go. Welcome to the party, Sean.
Wow! That's an amazing step for him.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I turned on Sean on the radio at 4:10, he said exactly what you said. The FBI needs to be abolished.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Gawd

Trumps 10 Billion Dollars “ James Comey “ Building is going to be Built..

It will be Filled with Neo Nazi’s Types that Really Work for the CCP..

America been Ambushed..

All you Jesus Freaks think Harder ..

Stalingrad ..

Pol Pot ..

Mao ..

It’s Think or Die ..

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Its about time. You can't work for a corrupt organization without being part of it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
A national secret police force should never have been allowed in a nation intended for free people.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by reivertom

Well, that sucks for him but for the good of the country, your friend needs to be out of a job.
Yup.. Resign, en-masse, and find other (re: honest) work...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Hannity in 2020. "BLM and Antifa are mostly good people". "I pray for George Floyd"

He was wearing a CIA and FBI lapel pin for years . Controlled deep state clown for the normy boomers

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

lol. cmon. Youre not that naive Hawkeye?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
As you say, when the Deep State has lost Sean's love for the FBI, they are in trouble.

lol JFC

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We have much work to do.
Most of the people in government and certainly the agencies that honored their oath are now gone thanks to Clinton and Obama.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
We have much work to do.
Most of the people in government and certainly the agencies that honored their oath are now gone thanks to Clinton and Obama.

Until the boomers on here turn off faux news. there is zero hope. Over half of the country are brain dead zombies living off the last thing they read on the interwebs

Last edited by ribka; 05/16/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Waaanity talks out of both sides of his face. I wouldn't piss on him if he was burning on my living room floor.

BP...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

lol. cmon. Youre not that naive Hawkeye?
He's just been directed to go deeper cover, right?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 16penny, 30 invisible), 1,923 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,270
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.