Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
81% of the US population has been vaccinated. 19% have not. It's just basic math to expect 81% of the people who die every day to have had the shot. Any number showing less than 81% of vaccinated people dying would prove the vaccine is working. And since older people, who are already nearer the end of their life regardless of how they die took the shot at higher rates we should expect around 90% or more of the people who die every day to have had the shot.

The vast majority of people who die do so in a bed. Does that mean beds are killing people?

Posting links to websites that are known to parody current news stories doesn't add any credibility to the argument either. It's like thinking Saturday Night Live is a legitimate news source.

When you see something claiming seemingly healthy vaccinated people are 25-50% more likely to fall over dead for unexplained reasons than those who are unvaccinated those numbers are meaningless without context. You have to know how many unvaccinated people died 1st. That number is exceedingly small. Increasing it by 50% is still exceedingly small. Increasing it by 100% would be exceedingly small.

I don't know what the numbers are for seemingly healthy unvaccinated people falling over dead is, but there are about 200 people who die every year because they ate a peanut.

If one in a million unvaccinated people die suddenly for no apparent reason each year; then if getting vaccinated increases your chances of dying by 100%, that means 2 out of a million vaccinated people will die unexpectedly each year.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So when people died due to heart attacks, flu, cancer, car accidents , suicides in 2020 through 2022 they were coded as Covid deaths if they tested positive.

Originally Posted by JMR40
81% of the US population has been vaccinated. 19% have not. It's just basic math to expect 81% of the people who die every day to have had the shot. Any number showing less than 81% of vaccinated people dying would prove the vaccine is working. And since older people, who are already nearer the end of their life regardless of how they die took the shot at higher rates we should expect around 90% or more of the people who die every day to have had the shot.

The vast majority of people who die do so in a bed. Does that mean beds are killing people?

Posting links to websites that are known to parody current news stories doesn't add any credibility to the argument either. It's like thinking Saturday Night Live is a legitimate news source.

When you see something claiming seemingly healthy vaccinated people are 25-50% more likely to fall over dead for unexplained reasons than those who are unvaccinated those numbers are meaningless without context. You have to know how many unvaccinated people died 1st. That number is exceedingly small. Increasing it by 50% is still exceedingly small. Increasing it by 100% would be exceedingly small.

I don't know what the numbers are for seemingly healthy unvaccinated people falling over dead is, but there are about 200 people who die every year because they ate a peanut.

If one in a million unvaccinated people die suddenly for no apparent reason each year; then if getting vaccinated increases your chances of dying by 100%, that means 2 out of a million vaccinated people will die unexpectedly each year.

Last edited by ribka; 05/19/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've gone over the government's numbers. Nothing to worry about. Safe and effective. Please, repeat after me... safe and effective. You're feeling sleepy now...safe and effective...

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Don’t know anybody that’s died from the jab...

I'm about to. The wife of a friend just had a massive tumor removed-- almost as big as a volley ball. Ovarian. Super aggressive. Part of the liver and intestines taken out too. Fully vaxxed. Lots more of these aggressive cancers these days. Lots of docs saying that the mRNA shots depress the immune system. Glad I listened to guys like Robert Malone and Ryan Cole.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Correlation does not prove causation. Gov pays Hospital more $$ for Covid death than heart failure = Guess What? Lots of young healthy people, especially athletes, suddenly die but the report doesn't state vax status = runaway imagination. Meanwhile, back at the drug store they're out of Get Well Soon cards and Sympathy cards too. And can't keep them in stock! I didn't die from Covid yet after 2 or 3 tries. Wish I could hug Dr. Fauci.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Don’t know anybody that’s died from the jab. Covid either, for that matter.

Well, Ethan from here. Didn’t “know” him though. May have had quite a few health probs as well.

Sad that Sweden came closest to getting it right.

Well, possibly purely coincidental…..my brother, while having other health issues but no heart related issues, took the jab! Immediately (less than 12 hours) after the first…..had a reaction! Took the booster as scheduled…..within 24 hours, heart was failing, “hit” with the paddles twice…and received a new, shinny pacemaker! Purely coincidental 🤷‍♂️ memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

The "true bloods" can't be bothered with reasoned thought.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now they are doubling efforts to get the graphemes in ya!

😱

“The National Institutes of Health (NIH) recently announced that patients are now enrolling in an early-stage clinical trial to test a universal flu vaccine based on messenger RNA technology.”

https://gizmodo.com/universal-flu-vaccine-clinical-trial-nih-mrna-1850451350

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fear and anxiety about anything new is a relatively common mental issue sometimes causing mistrust and/or aggression

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

AND us pure-bloods don't believe the ?numbers? no way 81% of the population are cov-tarded. 81% is a number made up by the same liars who want the 19% to fall in line.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Beware the day they make their jab mandatory.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
Fear and anxiety about anything new is a relatively common mental issue sometimes causing mistrust and/or aggression

So you were scared of a virus with a 99.7% survival rate and got vaccinated with an untested experimental non vaccine? Weird mental issue.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300

So you were scared of a virus with a 99.7% survival rate and got vaccinated with an untested experimental non vaccine? Weird mental issue.
Naa,,, I am just having fun poking the window lickin retards and watching the responses

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Naa,,, I am just having fun poking the retards and watching the responses

Aren’t you the tough anti big government guy that hates all police?

You sure showed your true colors and cowardice during the cold virus pandemic. You complied immediately like a good little weak bish and immediately injected experimental mrna vax into your body that has never undergone testing when there safe and effective anti viral cures were readily available

When can you access the very few inadequate Pfizer mrna trials? Vax trial take 8 to 12 years and even many are recalled because they cause harm to the recipients

Give us a date when you can access these “trials”

Clown world

Last edited by ribka; 05/20/23.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I sent that to one of my best friends and hunting partners who's a PhD and tenured professor. He can rip apart research better than anyone I know. He's very concerned by this. Those insurance actuaries know how to gather and interpret data.

Bb

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Beware the day they make their jab mandatory.
They can only go so far in that direction as long as we remain armed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Vax = Mission Accomplished !!

SMFH !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
no way 81% of the population are cov-tarded. 81% is a number made up by the same liars who want the 19% to fall in line.

When you're not posting about facebook, and social media, you're pretty astute !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack
Don’t know anybody that’s died from the jab...

I'm about to. The wife of a friend just had a massive tumor removed-- almost as big as a volley ball. Ovarian. Super aggressive. Part of the liver and intestines taken out too. Fully vaxxed. Lots more of these aggressive cancers these days. Lots of docs saying that the mRNA shots depress the immune system. Glad I listened to guys like Robert Malone and Ryan Cole.
This. Fugg the dumbasses who think the shot is harmless

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Naa,,, I am just having fun poking the window lickin retards and watching the responses
Youre pro-shot and youre calling someone a retard lmao? You are one dumb f uck

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 338Rules, 6MMWASP, AlanF, 11 invisible), 1,449 guests, and 844 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,083
Posts18,501,663
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.