Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkkchunt,

Do tell,how you go from citing "IGNORE!" twice,to being THE liason to your "friends" in showcasing my media...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You BARELY have KenBitchAgain by (1) Ignore pledge,yet you CLUELESS Fhuqks lie to one another. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

You GOTTA steal your avatar pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The ONLY thing fhuqking funnier than a Texan TRYING to talk Rifles,is a Texan TRYING to talk Photography and you are easily amongst THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks in both regards. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Hey Stick when are you going to pull your head out of your azz? That picture is poorly focused. You should get some glasses.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
All my hunting rifles…. which only total 8 or 9…. are stainless, both barrel and action. It just makes sense in the climate I’m typically hunting in, to me anyway…. an all-day drizzle being ideal blacktail huntin conditions. Ride them hard, put them away wet.

IDRGAF what others use.

Paint works.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You are sucking the wrong ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The sky is falling stolen avatar is nice. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yet another,that does sooooo "much",she's gotta steal fhuqking avatars...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you Whining Hurt Feeler Reports and Emoji's are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Professional Victims are a hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

Hey your the guy that paints and tapes guns up using queer colors all the time.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Your sexual "orientation" surprises me none as you keep falling out of closets...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Try taking your own pictures,if only for the first time,as you cry "The sky is falling!" via quivering lips. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
Rickety,

Hey your the guy that paints and tapes guns up using queer colors all the time.
I'd have to disagree with you. He's not a guy he's a piece of schidt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

I more than happy to be whatever you NEED most,to grant you the opportunity to escape being you,if only for fleeting seconds...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How many times a day do you think about me? What's the typical duration(s) of same? What am I wearing. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SniffleKchunt,

I more than happy to be whatever you NEED most,to grant you the opportunity to escape being you,if only for fleeting seconds...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How many times a day do you think about me? What's the typical duration(s) of same? What am I wearing. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
You keep mentioning about people thinking of you and what your wearing etc. Why don't you dangle some of the pictures of you all dressed up in a nice dress, stockings. high heels, lipstick and wig that I know you'd have?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
He lives in a fantasy world. Only time people think of him is in the moment before the toilet flushes. But, yet he has endless files on everyone here, for feverous cut and paste. A real hard charger. The only primer he has seen today is the dust covered one on the shelf "How to speak and write English". Clearly, it's never been used.

Carry on with the virtual shooting. Post some "winning" BC numbers, and baffle them with BS, and you're sure to "win".

Or, try to join the Long Range Hunting forums again. They seem to need convincing that you are not a troll and a fraud.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Now what were the "odds",that the only things you can bring to the table in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've long had a preference for Spring Heels. Google as you must,lust as you do and TRY to "convince" yourself that you "could too". HINT.

Your lady friends "do" as "much" as you. Fortunately for you all,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you gals can "afford" to "contribute". hInt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, Ocho, how many chins ago was that picture taken???

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's no dismissing you vicarious "living" Ladies,as you wax eloquent upon your Man Lust Crush,nor is there ANY refuting in your taste of men...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals really should have THE Tourney,to sort out who thinks about me the most and for greatest duration(s). I'll Mail the winner a worn pair of underwear. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!......................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You gals really should have THE Tourney,to sort out who thinks about me the most and for greatest duration(s).

Well, we already try to guess whether pics you post are from the 80's or 90's.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetie,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise!",that you fixate my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As cited plainly prior,your Electronic Hurt Feeler Reports go here. Hint.

File Electronic HURT Feeler Reports Here

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Little Stick, I've told you before that showing photos of you with large trees only makes you appear even smaller than what you already are...the opposite of what you are always desperately trying to achieve.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by goalie
You gals really should have THE Tourney,to sort out who thinks about me the most and for greatest duration(s).

Well, we already try to guess whether pics you post are from the 80's or 90's.

Yep.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

There is no NEED for you to quantify,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...though it is funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon that which is blasse' here,for fueling your copious very WELL founded Insecurities,so completely. Money grows on trees. Hint.

Rickety,

Poke a timeline on your stolen avatar,which you are so proud of...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a HOOT! Hint.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (160user, 1234, 1badf350, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 73 invisible), 2,029 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,831
Posts18,496,650
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.