Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Rhetorical.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Laying low after the epic schitt he pulled on the debt ceiling.
Whatever credibility he had is gone & now he's just another lying POS like all the rest in DC.

Posers all, they are all just great at kabuki theater.

MM

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
We're seeing it.

'Taxation Without Representation'

There's no one left but us?

FJB & FJT
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
McCarthy is the swamp. Anybody that expects him to be anything other than a swamp dweller is a fool. You do grasp that right?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
McCarthy is the swamp. Anybody that expects him to be anything other than a swamp dweller is a fool. You do grasp that right?

Look up the word Rhetorical.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by MAC

Nope. I know what it means but you put up a post to generate responses and so I responded. If you didn't want someone to comment or respond you wouldn't have posted it in the first place and you wouldn't be checking for responses. I am under no obligation to placate you, deal with it..

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
He and Frank are doing some Polling with the Kosher Lobby ..

Never could understand what he sees in Frank ..

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by MAC

Nope. I know what it means but you put up a post to generate responses and so I responded. If you didn't want someone to comment or respond you wouldn't have posted it in the first place and you wouldn't be checking for responses. I am under no obligation to placate you, deal with it..

You need a new dictionary. It means the EXACT opposite.

Never the less, not even in a drug induced stupor could anything you wrote be mistaken for a response. You called out the writer not the subject, troll that you demonstrably are.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
They won't do s_hit to Joe because they are all guilty of the exact same thing. You think over 40 years he is the only one playing this game - and he knows all the secrets.
Washington hate YOU!

He'll have a convenient stroke when it's time to step down (medically induced).

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
McCarthy is the exact swamp creature everybody protested against for Speaker last January and he hasn't failed to live down to his billing.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He's a PUSSY!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 300MAG
He's a PUSSY!!

probably busy with Greene's

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RAM
Rhetorical.
Cleaning out his desk, hopefully... mad

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I’m pretty sure the FBI has dirt on just about everyone in government. They’re free to complain all they want as long as they tow the line.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by MAC

You need a new dictionary. It means the EXACT opposite.

MORON I know what the word means! My point is you put the post up to get responses. Therefore your "rhetorical" crap is just that crap!

Never the less, not even in a drug induced stupor could anything you wrote be mistaken for a response. You called out the writer not the subject, troll that you demonstrably are.
Once again you show yourself to be a MORON. McCarthy IS THE SWAMP! Do you really expect him to do anything? Only a fool would expect anybody in congress to do anything that does not directly benefit congress.

My wife is from NH. She had enough sense to get out of there. I have been there a half a dozen times and every one I met there is pretty damn dumb. My wife is the only member of her family to have any common sense and she was the only one to leave that state. Must have something to do with freezing your brain in the winter and you're proving that to be the rule and not the exception.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
I’m pretty sure the FBI has dirt on just about everyone in government. They’re free to complain all they want as long as they tow the line.

Vivek Ramaswamy has the answer for the FBlie

He's probably next in line for indictments.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
McCarthy is the exact swamp creature everybody protested against for Speaker last January and he hasn't failed to live down to his billing.

When the worst of the worst dem's, push for McCarthy as Speaker, you know there is a n***er in the wood pile.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
ramu: If, in your infinite wisdom (I am guessing infinitely small!), you think nanny piglosi would better serve the interests of America as Speaker, over Speaker McCarthy then YOU are an idiot!
PERIOD!
Thank God for Speaker Kevin McCarthy (Republican from kalifornicationkopia) being the Speaker of the House of Representatives rather than the bizzarre, botoxed to the max, drug addled, greedy, alcoholic, criminal, bitch, now known as nanny piglosi!
Perhaps you should see the "glass" as being half FULL?
More later.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by 300MAG
He's a PUSSY!!

probably busy with Greene's

Dude

He’s Her Pimp …

Kevin likes Jewish Dudes ..

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
ramu: If, in your infinite wisdom (I am guessing infinitely small!), you think nanny piglosi would better serve the interests of America as Speaker, over Speaker McCarthy then YOU are an idiot!
PERIOD!
Thank God for Speaker Kevin McCarthy (Republican from kalifornicationkopia) being the Speaker of the House of Representatives rather than the bizzarre, botoxed to the max, drug addled, greedy, alcoholic, criminal, bitch, now known as nanny piglosi!
Perhaps you should see the "glass" as being half FULL?
More later.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yet another idiot Troll who needs to buy a dictionary. And there in Gentlemen, is the reason we are witnessing the death of a nation. Half the "Patriots" don't even know who the enemy is. They'll just shoot in the air , and run at the mouth; to be found dead stripped of their ammo and weapons.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

390 members (204guy, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 48 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,973
Posts18,499,406
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.