Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
None of us, by ourselves, has the juice to correct our problems these days; in our tarnished lands. That said, I’m firmly convinced we will see a violent upheaval in the not too distant future. What will be the spark that sets it off?

I’m thinking that one path would be a protest wherein the protesters bring firearms, and use them when the police try to control the mob.

Your thoughts?

An excerpt from a Kingston Trio song released in the ‘60’s:

They're rioting in Africa. They're starving in Spain.
There's hurricanes in Florida and Texas needs rain.
The whole world is festering with unhappy souls.
The French hate the Germans. The Germans hate the Poles.
Italians hate Yugoslavs. South Africans hate the Dutch.
And I don't like anybody very much!

And we know for certain that some lovely day
Someone will set the spark off and we will all be blown away.
They're rioting in Africa. There's strife in Iran.
What nature doesn't do to us will be done by our fellow man.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The coming scare event.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Some leftie city or state will pass a gun confiscation law, and one of the first houses they try to enter is going to shoot back. That will escalate very rapidly on both sides. As soon as the Feds get involved, it will go national.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Some leftie city or state will pass a gun confiscation law, and one of the first houses they try to enter is going to shoot back. That will escalate very rapidly on both sides. As soon as the Feds get involved, it will go national.
Yes

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
can't remember the name of that song.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The govt will spin it as "an isolated incident" by a "far-right wing extremist", and everyone will calm the F'k down and go back to their Cheetos and Pepsi.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I was really hoping COVID was gonna kill a bunch of you but the empirical data says otherwise.

Oh well. There's always next year.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
can't remember the name of that song.

The Merry Minuet

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Peaceful demonstrations don't work, just ask the proud boys and oath keepers. If you don't assault the cops, burn, loot and destroy other people's stuff you go to jail. Go to DC and have a peaceful protest and see how that works out now. My thoughts are they'll be a 100+ Ashli Babbitts and thousands arrested. Your 1st Amendment rights are no more, we have no leader....he showed his colors and cut and run on January 6th.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dan, I have felt this was for the past year and running, and quite a bit prior to Trump.
It’s beyond me how a country with so much intentionally sown Division can hold together. Factor in over half the population believes the government is illegitimate, that the election was stolen and that the government has become abusive of the very people it was set up to protect!
If you’d have told me this 30 years ago I’d have laughed in your face!
Maybe in Winston’s Oceanna where there’s no arms and the state monitors and controls everything, sure.
But here in the United States of America? Where the people enjoy freedom of speech, freedom of worship and privately owned weapons? Fat freakin chance!!!
But here we are . Freedom of speech and (at least) Christian Religion are greatly curtailed, and privately owned guns is under constant attack.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I suppose I am by definition a chickenschidt. I won't go proactive over political events in far away places like the county seat, Sacramento, Wash. DC, Kiev. I am no longer a patriot, if I ever was. I joined the army in 1964 because it was the best of a bunch of bad options for an unemployed teen...not to defend the world from communist aggression. About the only things that could 'spark' me out of the La Z Boy, would be a state "inspector" showing up to enforce a meter on my domestic well (as has been threatened by state water agency) or a property seizure/sheriffs sale, for unpaid penalties from the foregoing. Nothing can change my mind, domestic water is a basic human survival right, I will not relinquish that right, or pay a tax on that water to any bureaucrat. Sounds silly, but that is my line in the dirt.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
History repeats itself

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I still believe that without a peaceful Trump draining of the swamp , we’re headed for civil war. We living in a powder keg, and there’s battle lines jerrymandered everywhere.
What the catalyst might be, the source of ignition? Very possibly the Second Amendment, but who can say? ANTIFA & BLM are both violent Marxist organizations, and seem to be orchestrated from an outside source.
I pray the we, the patriotic good guys will organize and punish the traitors who are forcing this situation.
But I fear scores of different factions all fighting against one another, which seems to be their goal.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I sure don't see it.

Too many choose personal wealth over national health.

But then again....I don't watch TV.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I still believe that without a peaceful Trump draining of the swamp , we’re headed for civil war. We living in a powder keg, and there’s battle lines jerrymandered everywhere.
What the catalyst might be, the source of ignition? Very possibly the Second Amendment, but who can say? ANTIFA & BLM are both violent Marxist organizations, and seem to be orchestrated from an outside source.
I pray the we, the patriotic good guys will organize and punish the traitors who are forcing this situation.
But I fear scores of different factions all fighting against one another, which seems to be their goal.
7mm
It wouldn't be hard for the Patriots to fix BLM and Antifa if the government stays the he'll out of it. The Patriots don't have the firepower to beat the government. Everyone put up with the government shutting down churches and the right of the people to assemble because of the fake flu. They didn't need guns, tanks or helicopters just words and threats.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I sure don't see it.

Too many choose personal wealth over national health.

But then again....I don't watch TV.
Sounds like you don't need TV. A little common sense is all one needs.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
7mm
It wouldn't be hard for the Patriots to fix BLM and Antifa if the government stays the he'll out of it. The Patriots don't have the firepower to beat the government. Everyone put up with the government shutting down churches and the right of the people to assemble because of the fake flu. They didn't need guns, tanks or helicopters just words and threats.

And you think some Mitt Romney-alike is the answer?

Shìt.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Covid 23 might have legs...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 160user, 55 invisible), 6,394 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,825
Posts18,536,957
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.