Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
HughW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Just a big pail of hogwash

How can Bernardo be released to a medium security prison? How can Correctional Services Canada even think that this is acceptable? This guy should have stopped stealing oxygen a long time ago.

How can Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino say he just learned of this when his staff knew 3 months ago that this was going to take place?

How can the NDP, the self proclaimed champions of women's rights,vote with the Liberals against a conservative motion to have him returned to maximum security?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canad...t-how-prison-works-ex-official-1.6430732

Hugh
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As of today it is being reported that while Mendicino's staff knew of the decision they didn't tell him at the time. Maybe some staff are being held out to dry.

Jim

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
IIRC, he spent most of his time in solitary - protective custody.

Movement to a medium security prison might not be a bad thing. He might just get the French/Mahaffy treatment - held down or incapacitated while being repeatedly raped.

Maybe there are a few big bucks in the population.

In any case, a natural death is too good for this sick fuq.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Mendocino like Blair is a liar

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mendicino.....one of the most heinous murderers was transferred to a medium security prison from Maxy.
Minister of public safety (Mendicino) isn't aware of it?? (didn't know)

This is the same excuse Trudeau used when he was not briefed on foreign interference (didn't know)

Mendicino was too busy telling the Senate to speed up the vote on Bill C-21 to be aware of such things. This is the same azzhole who has to be forced to toughen sentences for gun crimes lol.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mendicino-senate-gun-bill-1.6871529

There isn't one Liberal MP that isn't a complete liar.

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mendicino has his azz handed to him, at the 2:00 min, he seems to challenge Pierre to fisticuffs outside the house lol. He is clearly rattled at being called out for a series of lies.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What I think is really pathetic is that his accomplice Karla Homolka, was unconditionally released on July 4, 2005, and is allowed to live a normal life, and has three children.

Talk about injustice.

Last edited by KillerBee; 06/15/23.

KB

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
How’d she have kids? I thought she married some dyke fron Montreal.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With resources such as DNA etc....why is Bernardo breathing oxygen?
That is the fault of all Political parties, he should of been executed.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the video I posted above......the speaker is one sided, he handles the Liberals in a different way than the Conservatives, for example....when Conservative Dancho, called Trudeau a liar (which he is and was) she was kicked out of the house.

Mendicino calls (threatens) Pierre out for a scrap and he gets a pass?

That same speaker shut down the Conservative member who asked for a list of Liberals who are WEF members.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kkahmann
How’d she have kids? I thought she married some dyke fron Montreal.

Must be one of them New Fangled Binary Transvestites that considers himself a woman on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, on the other days he is a straight male.

What a wonderful world we live in these days lol

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Question period begins at 11:00am PST.
Mendicino is going to get another volley of questions, if you have time, have a look.

Its looking like he has been possibly compromised by someone, maybe the CCP, I and others have been saying that shaping and developing policy is the end game for foreign interference. Remember, it was a CSIS whistleblower. shocked

Right now he is being hammered big time, I am loving it, they are eluding to Bill C-21 and his constant lying.....CPAC is you friend. laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HughW

How can Bernardo be released to a medium security prison? How can Correctional Services Canada even think that this is acceptable? This guy should have stopped stealing oxygen a long time ago.

How can Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino say he just learned of this when his staff knew 3 months ago that this was going to take place?

How can the NDP, the self proclaimed champions of women's rights,vote with the Liberals against a conservative motion to have him returned to maximum security?

I had to do a double take.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

H
HughW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I can see how a quick glance could cause that.

There is only one Paul Bernardo - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bernardo

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hugh;
Good afternoon to you sir, I trust life on your side of the big hills is at least acceptable this Thursday and you're well.

This was in my CCFR feed today and I thought I'd share as there were some golden moments.

While I'm not on Yves-Francois Blanchet's Christmas card list nor he on mine, sometimes he makes me laugh.

As usual Raquel Dancho is spot on, to the point and frankly appears to be a force to be reckoned with.

Extra stuff on Pinocchio...

We'll see what comes of it, but it does look good for Socks and Pinocchio Mendicino.

All the best.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 06/15/23.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
... bitch ... bitch ... bitch ... and then they will go to the polls and vote the Coalition of Clowns back in again confused

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by HughW

Looked in to see!
Had to Google, never heard of your namesake before!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pricedo
... bitch ... bitch ... bitch ... and then they will go to the polls and vote the Coalition of Clowns back in again confused

It is not Natural born Canadians that are voting for Trudeau. He is winning with the immigrant vote by offering them a lot of free money, just like Obama giving the black folks south of the border "FREE FONES" as they pronounce it.

KB

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
... Canadians are generally as unassuming, peaceable and docile as sheep but were waking up to what f'k-ups Trudeau & Singh are ... so JT imported a bunch of new voters mostly from countries where privately owned guns are heavily restricted or prohibited and are very willing to lick his boots for a green card

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (6mmCreedmoor, 44mc, 10Glocks, AceBall, Amos63, 14 invisible), 1,651 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,829
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.