Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Eating fly crap is no big deal.

What is going to make Qs words true?

They wont be able to.walk the streets.

None walk away from this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

got any proof ? memes and twitty bird links do not count.

Yes, and that's old news.
It was an antivaccine organization that took Pepsi Corp. to court over it. In discovery, other companies were shown to do the same thing. That has been posted on the Fire multiple times, but I'm sure you skipped right over it

you have been here much longer than I. Got links ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

It was an antivaccine organization that took Pepsi Corp. to court over it. In discovery, other companies were shown to do the same thing. That has been posted on the Fire multiple times, but I'm sure you skipped right over it

Good luck with that, there's no proof of this bullsh*t, it's been debunked. You might get a twitter screenshot if you're lucky.

"It's old news" is right, because "it's old news" is the oldest logical fallacy there is.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plumbum

If "Q" was true, you wouldn't have to "make them true." Because they would already be true. Get it?

FFS man get help.

OK. Q is a larp. You people aren't stupid, stupid. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by plumbum

If "Q" was true, you wouldn't have to "make them true." Because they would already be true. Get it?

FFS man get help.

As Q said, Future Proves Past. I know you can't connect the dots so I'll help you out.

The things coming to pass that Q predicted will prove Qs words true. So you don't think your traitorus puke buds will face justice?

You don't think we will Make America Great Again?

You think your puke buds will not be afraid to walk tge streets?

You think your precious DNC and Fake News MSM will continue and not be destroyed?

You think the 3 letter govt agencies will not be destroyed or fixed?

You don't think Google, YouTube, FB etc will be destroyed?

You don't think Kilery, Zero, Piglosi, Schietfy, Schumer and the Bidets will be destroyed?

You don't think the WEF and Nazi World Order will be destroyed?

You don't think we will have Justice rule again?

You don't think we will get Fair Elections again?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by K22

Good luck with that, there's no proof of this bullsh*t, it's been debunked. You might get a twitter screenshot if you're lucky.

"It's old news" is right, because "it's old news" is the oldest logical fallacy there is.

GFY!!!!

https://dta0yqvfnusiq.cloudfront.ne...Fetuses-in-their-Foods-5ce5f2e5eb52e.pdf

IC B2

Whip #18535870 06/26/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18535878 06/26/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18535883 06/26/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18535919 06/26/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

GFY!!!!

https://dta0yqvfnusiq.cloudfront.ne...Fetuses-in-their-Foods-5ce5f2e5eb52e.pdf

GMAFB. Notice that they don't say the products contain fetal tissue. They say it was "used in the manufacturing" or some such nebulous bullshìt. It was actually used in R&D to develop the products but not added to the products.

Do you fools really believe all the companies listed would continue to add fetal cells to their products if this had a shred of truth to it? They'd be disavowing knowledge of it, apologizing to their consumers, and backing away as fast as possible. But there's a reason they're not doing that. Because it's bullsh*t.

Heres's what they do say though:

"Every time we eat any of the food sources listed below (and any time we eat the flesh and blood
of another sentient being)
, we are participating in a satanic ritual."

The italicized part is right out of a PETA brochure, PETA and the HSUS refer to livestock and game animals as "sentient beings." Great source.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22

hmm , so that is a NO on the links. Duly noted.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
shred of truth
In this thread? laugh

Fantasy, illusion, delusion, postulation, presumption.........however.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
shred of truth
In this thread? laugh

Fantasy, illusion, delusion, postulation, presumption.........however.

No your thinking about Biden and the Democraps !

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As Q said, Future Proves Past. I know you can't connect the dots so I'll help you out.

The things coming to pass that Q predicted will prove Qs words true. So you don't think your traitorus puke buds will face justice?

You think your precious DNC and Fake News MSM will continue and not be destroyed?

You don't think Kilery, Zero, Piglosi, Schietfy, Schumer and the Bidets will be destroyed?

Jag, imagine me walking slowly towards you with my hands half up and palms facing you saying “Easy fella, I’m on your side here.” That is the spirit with which I am posting this.

I cannot connect the dots. I’d like to believe that there are things moving behind the scenes and that “what is coming cannot be stopped” and that these corrupt, godless POS democrats and leftists will be brought down. I’d also like to think President Trump is a savant that is three moves ahead of dems on the political game board, but what is missing is any empirical data, trends, or momentum shifts to confirm this.

We have no defendable southern border, by and large, voting security is worse in most states than pre-covid, media and corporations and even more left-leaning than 2-3yrs ago, our social fabric is unraveling because of American’s obsession with comfort, leisure, & entertainment…all the while, the world remains hungry for leadership from the “city on the hill” which America has not been for decades. Finally the asymmetrical application of justice in this country between the right and the left appears to be the fulcrum upon which pivots the ability for conservative Americans to win back the country by peaceful means. And let’s be clear, there isn’t an nonpeaceful way the country is won back…21st century Americans will not take up arms against the government. There will be many of us, and we currently outnumber the left, who will live as conservatives in a leftist world, but while elections remain unequivocally corrupt and social demographics continue to shift towards tribal leftism, there will be no American renaissance.

So as I look at your list of rhetorical questions above that you posted in order to, in your words, help us out, the answer to nearly all of them is No. There is no indication that any accountability is coming nor is there this patriotic, unwavering faction of our government that is coming over the horizon the rescue the country. There will be small victories along the way, but America is in decline much to our great shame and completely as a result of our own doing.

I admire the way you (and K22) keep the hope alive that something borderline miraculous is going to happen and turn all this insanity on it’s head, but as someone who spends his work days making decisions based a cocktail of the data in front of him, shot through the prism of experience, and a sprinkling of intuition, I don’t see the US returning to a state commiserate with her potential. I hope I’m wrong. You can flame me if you want, but realize it’s very counterproductive as I’m likely more conservative and as committed to the constitution as you but I live in a world with gravity and have to engage it thusly.

May God bless the United States of America.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

Jag, imagine me walking slowly towards you with my hands half up and palms facing you saying “Easy fella, I’m on your side here.” That is the spirit with which I am posting this.

I cannot connect the dots. I’d like to believe that there are things moving behind the scenes and that “what is coming cannot be stopped” and that these corrupt, godless POS democrats and leftists will be brought down. I’d also like to think President Trump is a savant that is three moves ahead of dems on the political game board, but what is missing is any empirical data, trends, or momentum shifts to confirm this.

We have no defendable southern border, by and large, voting security is worse in most states than pre-covid, media and corporations and even more left-leaning than 2-3yrs ago, our social fabric is unraveling because of American’s obsession with comfort, leisure, & entertainment…all the while, the world remains hungry for leadership from the “city on the hill” which America has not been for decades. Finally the asymmetrical application of justice in this country between the right and the left appears to be the fulcrum upon which pivots the ability for conservative Americans to win back the country by peaceful means. And let’s be clear, there isn’t an nonpeaceful way the country is won back…21st century Americans will not take up arms against the government. There will be many of us, and we currently outnumber the left, who will live as conservatives in a leftist world, but while elections remain unequivocally corrupt and social demographics continue to shift towards tribal leftism, there will be no American renaissance.

So as I look at your list of rhetorical questions above that you posted in order to, in your words, help us out, the answer to nearly all of them is No. There is no indication that any accountability is coming nor is there this patriotic, unwavering faction of our government that is coming over the horizon the rescue the country. There will be small victories along the way, but America is in decline much to our great shame and completely as a result of our own doing.

I admire the way you (and K22) keep the hope alive that something borderline miraculous is going to happen and turn all this insanity on it’s head, but as someone who spends his work days making decisions based a cocktail of the data in front of him, shot through the prism of experience, and a sprinkling of intuition, I don’t see the US returning to a state commiserate with her potential. I hope I’m wrong. You can flame me if you want, but realize it’s very counterproductive as I’m likely more conservative and as committed to the constitution as you but I live in a world with gravity and have to engage it thusly.

I believe many off believe and see it as you do. You expressed much better (and tactfully) than many of us could.

Whip #18538399 06/27/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18538402 06/27/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18538407 06/27/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18538410 06/27/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

You're wasting your breath trying to reason with that impolite, childish, self-aggrandizing prick. He's so far down the Q hole that he can't drag himself out.
I have asked him repeatedly "at what point are you Q-bers going to concede that you've been duped"? He refuses to answer.

But I will take pleasure in rubbing his nose in his foolery year after year until Hillary Clinton dies of old age sitting in her mansion. Of course, the Q crowd will blame her death at age 97 on some sort of black-ops hit.

Whip #18538517 06/27/23
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
nothing

Last edited by coach71; 06/28/23.
Page 1,908 of 2,276 1 2 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 2275 2276

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

489 members (219 Wasp, 1badf350, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,148
Posts18,502,795
Members73,991
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.