-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
If anyone would like to contribute, I'll leave the link at the bottom grin It pays $65:00 BTW.

Future of Travel 2023
EXTENDED TO JUNE 30TH

The Future of Travel 2023 is a national travel research study brought to you by a partnership of tourism and travel research, strategy and marketing companies, including Share More Stories, The Culturist Group, Esra Calvert Consulting, and JMI. This study is sponsored in part by Virginia Tourism Corporation and Richmond Region Tourism.

We are conducting this virtual research study to better understand the unique experiences of underrepresented travelers - especially those from historically marginalized identity and cultural groups. Whether you’ve traveled 25 miles or 2,000 miles, we want to understand your needs and values, especially related to travel and tourism - through your story.

More specifically, we want to hear from you about any recent travel experience you had in the US, and whether you felt included or excluded during your trip. This is an opportunity for you to share your story with us without being interrupted by anyone else, and what we uncover will impact the future of the travel industry.

Selected participants will write a short personal story (300 words or more), submit it directly into our web-based SEEQ App using a helpful story builder, and receive $65 for their story.

The study is for adult (18+) US residents only, and focused on US travel experiences only.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please fill out this form and a member of the research team will be in touch with you, if you are selected. We're asking these questions so we can ensure a diverse and representative group of participants. Answers you provide in this form will be kept confidential.

If you have questions about this study or this form, please email clairesharemorestories.com and we will get back to you. You can also learn more about Share More Stories at www.sharemorestories.com.

Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

LINK: THE FUTURE OF TRAVEL

Last edited by DryPowder; 06/29/23.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
DryPowder,

Howdy.
Maybe you could tell a travel story about riding your TW-200's around and killing game animals and eating them..?..
smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Diversity, equity, and inclusion for everyone except white people.

Tempted to write some bogus bullschit story just to yank their chain.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
smile do it ..

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I feel that I am adequately representated, thank you.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Morewood
Diversity, equity, and inclusion for everyone except white people.

Tempted to write some bogus bullschit story just to yank their chain.

im doing it now..cant decide my race at the moment, but im gonna identify as something made up..if you can do it with biological sexes you ought to be able to do it with race??

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I guess inner city darkies don’t travel much except to rob the Walmart close to them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
White, male, Gen X, blue collar.

If someone is underrepresented.....

Nobody GAF about me.

But since I don't have any Fùcks to give., it's all ok! grin[align:center][/align]

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm Irish...I think I'll write them a little story....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I bet slumlord could write a good one!

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
WTF does under represented mean?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Does not having enough money to travel count as "under represented groups"?

Last edited by reivertom; 06/29/23.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by reivertom
Does not having enough money to travel count as "under represented groups"?
I think it means black.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
DryPowder,

Howdy.
Maybe you could tell a travel story about riding your TW-200's around and killing game animals and eating them..?..
smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I'm trying to load mine right now but first I have to unload my Facebook marketplace score. I just got off work yesterday so I'm planning on the motorcycle riding being the cure for my negro fatigue.

I have a pretty cool T Dub story I'll post when the sun goes down.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
DryPowder,

Howdy.
smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This was the T Dubs first victim.

There's a public riding area beside the lake at Junction City. When my bike was fairly new, I went over there and rode trails for 5 or 10 miles then sit in a lawn chair and drink beer until it cooled down. Rinse and repeat a couple of times trying to season by motor.

Beside the parking lot there's about an acre of the deadist looking water where the road cut it off from the main lake. During one of my beer drinking sessions, I watched a couple of kids catch some catfish.

When those kids were done fishing, I went down there and broke of on a catfish then tied the chatterbait on and caught that bass on the first cast.

After I threw him back, I wished I would have carried it across the road and threw it in the main lake. It was just a brain fart.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Nice..

That's a good way to break an engine in IMO.

Posted by Bristoe
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This is a calling for Nugget...

--------------

Also pondering a bicycle story for myself...

$65 will buy a box of 358W ammo... afterall...

My story... kinda sorta...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (257Bob, 257Ackley, 1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,936 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,696
Posts18,534,605
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.