Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fhuqktart,

I've yet to be home for 24hrs and pardon the pace surpassing your "life" efforts...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Please continue with your Imagination and Pretend,due the simplistic fact that your "job" precludes the ability for you to procure a camera. Not that you've "seen"or "done" anything that rates a picture. Hint.

Here...now you can say you've "seen" an Accuracy International. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Hoalie,

Keep stealing pics and footage,as you Whine aloud about your HILARIOUS Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your copious Insecurities are without rival and your "job" is funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

Electronic Hurt Feeler Reports Filed Here

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

All blow, no show. Just like you'd expect from a wannabe larping "I almost joined the Marines" puzzy

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Brokedick Emoji's are waning and I wonder why...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Atlas machine work is simply fhuqking exceptional,though priced beyond your "means". Hint.

Your copious Insecurities and Wanton Man Lust are funnier than fhuqk,as you pan handle for support. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) Whining heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
I had three deer hangin four days in last season you fat useless fuchtard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fhuqktart,

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk as you "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your very WELL founded Insecurities are not mine. Do tell about what you "do" for a "living" and how/why Brokedicktitude is so near and deer to you. Pun be intended. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Hoalie,

Keep Pretending aloud,to "satiate" your HILARIOUS Brokedick Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How come my worst rifle,surpasses your BEST,you Crying Brokedick Kchunt? Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Little Liar Larry, you say everyone else "pretends", but you're the one who pretends more than anyone else. Your emphasis on high b.c. bullets to the exclusion of anything else (such as terminal performance) is an example of you pretending that you hunt at long distance, when all your hunting shots are at close range. Your purchases of an excessive number of guns and equipment (so much that you couldn't possibly use in real life) is once again you pretending that you actually do use that equipment on a regular basis, when really it is to serve two purposes- 1. To pretend on the internet that you hunt more than others with all that equipment (when you don't) 2. To give yourself a dopamine hit each time you receive a new item in the mail (like a woman with a shopping addiction).

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Your sock puppet "existence" is fhuqking HILARIOUS,as you extoll Mind Numbing STUPIDITY with every Brokedick Breath...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you Crying CLUELESS Kchunts can combine "forces",to keep things "fair",as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

.230 G1 BC here. Hint.

Pardon my shooting on a level which someone with your HILARIOUS IQ and bankroll,can't even begin to fhuqking fathom. Despite your Estrogen,the beat goes on and always without you. hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Imagine, if you will, a season that's triple-digit days long.

Then imagine still shooting dinks.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

Pardon a Season here,surpassing your "life" efforts,due Proxy for Elders and the like(with the request for CNS)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"Luckily" for you,Emoji's are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",as you "live" vicariously. I reckon a "slow" year for me,is 30 Bucks. Hint.

I'll go yank some Chrome and put some bait up this afternoon,as you hopelessly try to straighten your crossed-eyes. 270 is shedding nicely. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Little Liar Larry, you say everyone else "pretends", but you're the one who pretends more than anyone else. Your emphasis on high b.c. bullets to the exclusion of anything else (such as terminal performance) is an example of you pretending that you hunt at long distance, when all your hunting shots are at close range. Your purchases of an excessive number of guns and equipment (so much that you couldn't possibly use in real life) is once again you pretending that you actually do use that equipment on a regular basis, when really it is to serve two purposes- 1. To pretend on the internet that you hunt more than others with all that equipment (when you don't) 2. To give yourself a dopamine hit each time you receive a new item in the mail (like a woman with a shopping addiction).

It's the quest to hit the 500 yard gong. Raise OAL and BC numbers enough and one is bound to connect. Then get pissed off, throw the gun on the rocks, and vow that the next hacksaw hackjob build will kiss steel.
Chink scope gets trashed on said rock smashing, so that gets replaced too.
Ain't easy being liar Larry.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

You are a Manic Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon results,as you lie loud,long and often. Hint.

Bless your Brokedick heart,you Minimum Wage Kchunt.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The Atlas to spigot works, but I think the atlas to the anarchy outdoors spigots are better. Swiss rail or picattiny you can choose. Definitely more sturdy.
https://www.milehighshooting.com/anarchy-outdoors-accuracy-international-at-picatinny-spigot/

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Liar Larry,

Do tell which is more rewarding- bribing a forum moderator or supporting communist chinks with your money?
Your attitude certainly shows you sleep well at night, so which is it? Farqueen laughing.

Find any virtue for sale yet, or still looking?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooops! Hint..........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For a guy that brags as much as you do, you certainly have an aversion to demonstrating your prowess with a rifle in any measurable way.

I wonder why???

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

(It's hilarious that you're such a kghunt that you can't even get yourself to just say "no, I won't go to Perry)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Kchunts keep Crying. Hint............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by goalie
For a guy that brags as much as you do, you certainly have an aversion to demonstrating your prowess with a rifle in any measurable way.

I wonder why???

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

(It's hilarious that you're such a kghunt that you can't even get yourself to just say "no, I won't go to Perry)

Lol. It's the big shtick of Liar Larry.

Never answer a question or offer any useful or credible info.
Just blow hot air, post irrelevant pictures, pretend to hunt/shoot, and say "look at me, look at me"

Lol. Laffin. It ain't easy being liar Larry. If it wasn't for mumble jumble, all the lies would contradict each other.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How come Saturday morning here,trumps your "life" efforts?!?. Hint................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I've ignored that loser for years. Anyone that listens to his ramblings has way more problems than he does, and that's saying something.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CheeseGrater,

You are a Magnificent Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?...............

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

125 members (44automag, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 25 invisible), 1,486 guests, and 1,004 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.