Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
One of my best buddies is from Dawson, good people up there, they want to keep it that way.
Maybe Trudeau can get him a few million in a settlement, diversity is our strength.
https://www.cjdctv.com/police-say-v...sed-of-trying-to-lure-children-1.6479166

GB1

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You know things are bad when the cops ask you to leave town LOL

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Does Pricebot approve?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Share:
Reddit

DAWSON CREEK -- According to Police, a man living in Kin Park, accused of trying to lure children in Grande Prairie, was bear sprayed, beaten and hit by a car by vigilantes.

Dawson Creek RCMP said they received reports of a group online saying they were trying to find the man.

Mounties said they did eventually find him.

According to Police, the men vandalized and destroyed his vehicle.

RCMP said the man was chased and then bear sprayed.

He was then hit by a car and then beaten with a metal object.

Police said he received facial injuries and a number of broken bones.

He was rushed to the Dawson Creek hospital and then transported to a new medical facility.

The RCMP will not release the name of the hospital to protect the man’s safety.

On a Facebook post on Wednesday, a number of Dawson Creek residents said the man had attempted to lure a child away from their parents and had even attempted to break into their house.

Numerous calls to the Grande Prairie RCMP to confirm the information have gone unanswered.

Dawson Creek RCMP said all of the details were unconfirmed and reminded residents to use caution when reacting to online posts.

They also said the man was not a danger to the public.

The man spoke to CJDC-TV yesterday and denied all of the allegations.

He said he was only fined $600 for having a marijuana cigarette in his car. The man said, “I was told to get out of Grande Prairie by a Peace Officer.”

The man said since then, he was living in his SUV in Kin Park.

He said he hadn’t been charged for any crimes he’s accused of.

The investigation into his assault is ongoing.

We had a guy like this around town when I was in High School. He had graduated from our school a few years prior. A small town of less than 1000. 300 students total first through twelfth grade. Everybody knows everybody.

The guy either did or tried to make it with more than a couple of the local Morman High School girls, and he was recognized as an arsonist in a couple haystack fires.

We had a Sheriff with two deputies in the county at that time. But they could not get enough evidence to put in front of a judge.

One night, a few of the local dairy farmers and fathers of Morman High School girls caught this guy walking down a dark county road. They tackled him and cut one nut off, then left him lying in a ditch with a warning to mind his Ps and Qs or he would be seeing them again.

The guy managed to get out of the ditch, and a passing motorist got him to a hospital where they arrested the bleeding.

Investigation of the assault? What assault?????

The guy lived in the area for nearly another ten years. But he stayed out of trouble. I have no idea where he actually ended up.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Pedophile, on parole for molesting children, moved into our little town 25-30 years ago. I was living and working elsewhere at the time.

Rented a place a block from the children’s park, about 3 from the school.

A large cross , wrapped in burlap soaked in gas, was set up on the front yard and lit on fire at around 4 AM. Fellow knocked on his door and told him he might want to leave town before 6 AM. He was gone with time to spare.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Lorne
Pedophile, on parole for molesting children, moved into our little town 25-30 years ago. I was living and working elsewhere at the time.

A large cross , wrapped in burlap soaked in gas, was set up on the front yard and lit on fire at around 4 AM. Fellow knocked on his door and told him he might want to leave town before 6 AM. He was gone with time to spare.

... the way our permissive, "anything goes", "no taboos", "inclusive" society is devolving into a moral abyss it's inevitable that in time ultra-wokism will even embrace paedophilia as acceptable behaviour

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pricedo

... the way our permissive, "anything goes", "no taboos", "inclusive" society is devolving into a moral abyss it's inevitable that in time ultra-wokism will even embrace paedophilia as acceptable behaviour

Didn't you get the memo?

In our new age of enlightenment, you are not permitted to call these sick individuals pedophiles anymore!

You must refer to them as "Minor Attracted Persons", if you do not conform, you will be ostracized and banned from polite society!

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/16/23.

KB

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Didn't you get the memo?

In our new age of enlightenment, you are not permitted to call these sick individuals pedophiles anymore!

You must refer to them as "Minor Attracted Persons", if you do not conform, you will be ostracized and banned from polite society!

... that's good because I always have and always will call them LOW LIFE SCUMBAGS who need to be strapped to a gurney and stuck with a needle full of deadly poison

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KillerBee

Didn't you get the memo?

... that's good because I always have and always will call them LOW LIFE SCUMBAGS who need to be strapped to a gurney and stuck with a needle full of deadly poison

I am with you 100% on that sentiment pricedo!

KB

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
[quote=Lorne]

Society seems to be there. Me, being a little slow, will likely never catch up......I’m good with that

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When I was a boy the sex offender registry and neighborhood notification system was just starting. They notified our rural area and the neighbors were understandably angry. They went through the meetings and followed the rules but were shut down at every turn. The night before the pedo was supposed to move in the house was burnt to the ground. I remember as a boy never feeling so proud of strangers as I was back then. The entire neighborhood never spoke a word about it and I never asked again. I think back on the trust and togetherness that took and I’m proud they were my neighbors. The house was never rebuilt. The owner eventually (years later) donated the property to habitat for humanity. H4H built a nice new home for a “deserving” couple and within 10 years it was more run down than the 60 year old homes next door. Now my old stomping grounds are filled with junkies, hookers and homeless and I’ll never be able to go “home” again.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Society seems to be there. Me, being a little slow, will likely never catch up......I’m good with that

... the permissive, no discipline or punishment for bad behaviour, no enforced moral compass child rearing philosophy of the post baby-boomer era chickens are coming home to roost ... I've seen kids acting out and screaming obscenities at their parents with no meaningful corrective consequences ... wokism has with the complicity of our schools, the media and amoral, cowardly & weak politicians corrupted our society

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,450
Posts18,489,657
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.