Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Hi Doug,

Between the insane amounts of hoarding like people buying for calibers that they don't even own!, and the fact that Nosler is so small of a manufacture. Then there's having contracts with other ammo manufactures to use our bullets like Federal Premium line, and the third strike is the fact we are slowly but surely moving the machines to our new building so they have some serious down time and re-assembly of these enormous machines - it all takes its toll on what is being produced and how much of each.
I pray things can get back to normal real soon because the frustration on both side is getting to us all.
Thank you for being a loyal customer of ours. We know full well it's Nosler handloaders like you that put us on the map - and we don't take that lightly. We are doing all we can for our loyal customers like you to get you the supplies you need. I wish there were more than 24hrs in a day or 7 days in a week, but that's all there is and we are doing are best to use each minute of the day wisely and get more products made for people like you.

Thank You
David A
On Thu, 13 Jul at 8:59 AM , Douglas. rogillio <douglas.rogilliooutlook.com> wrote:
Nosler
New submission for form NOS Contact Us

Question About: Reloading
Email Address: douglas.rogilliooutlook.com
Name: Doug Rogillio
How can we help you?: I do not understand why certain Accubond bullets, specifically .308 165's, have been unavailable for so long. I am on the alert list. But, this borders on ridiculous. My MidwayUSA backorder was cancelled by them after 18 months. What gives?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
HR IC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nosler making excuses. No surprise there.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
While I don't like the fact that they got themselves into this situation, seems like an honest response.

Internet analysis: 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact

Fools & fanatics are always so certain and wise people are always so questioning

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Between the insane amounts of hoarding like people buying for calibers that they don't even own!..............."

WWP53D
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Right. During the number one time of max prices and demand, they are moving all their machines and causing down time.

So, who is getting fired? Lol

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SKane
"Between the insane amounts of hoarding like people buying for calibers that they don't even own!..............."

Ha. I was thinking the same thing.

Bet that new factory won’t come without another price hike either.

Semper Fi
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by beretzs

Yeah, I wasn't too happy about that myself. The last AB's I bought were $40 per 50. Now the price for the phantom bullets is $70. Tough pill to swallow.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Yeah, I wasn't too happy about that myself. The last AB's I bought were $40 per 50. Now the price for the phantom bullets is $70. Tough pill to swallow.

You aren't kidding! They're truly way up into the premium price now.

Semper Fi
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Excuses for what? They don’t want customers to have product? Maybe, Noslers notifications on their website isn’t a good idea. Companies have priorities. Have you laid out notifications elsewhere? I’ve seen accubonds on the shelf and through midway in the last month alone.

Last edited by smallfry; 07/19/23.
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Buy low and hold…..😊

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Buy low and hold…..😊

At least 10,000 at a time.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

In my neck of the woods $70 is considered AB's on sale...

It's you and the bullet, and all the rest is secondary.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Don’t forget most of the bullet manufacturers produce loaded ammo which in of itself consumes bullet productions. Definitely helps the profit margins.

GreggH

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maybe they should stop making silencers and rifles and all the other hoopla and stick to bullets hell they can even make some primer make some real money

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fotis
Maybe they should stop making silencers and rifles and all the other hoopla and stick to bullets hell they can even make some primer make some real money
Betting bullets are made by different people on different machines than firearms or silencers. May not even be in the same building.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Has anyone who cannot find what they need posted a t WTB on here??

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Doug, I believe SPS had 165 NAB's recently, though they are obviously 2nd's. Perhaps you were you looking for 1st's?

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smallfry
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Excuses for what? .

Sucking at much of what they do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You aren't kidding! They're truly way up into the premium price now.

Have used BTs and Sierra bullets exclusively for over 30 years.
Liked performance, quality. And the look so much better than the other
Big 4s products. Made my loads look good.

Both companies have pushed their prices beyond their value.
Darn shame about Steve H and his Jab BS.

Right now there is enough stock to last for my foreseeable future in the basement.
So there is no need to chose between getting it between the cheeks, or supporting someone who screws his employees.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s funny how we can all read the same response and each of us comes away with a different opinion about it. 😀. I read Nosler’s reply and I thought That’s a personal reply to a question he probably gets nonstop. He explained the obstacles they’re facing, why they’re struggling to keep up with demand and the desire to get this resolved as fast as possible. I definitely understand the frustration on our end but I also know that small business doesn’t like not keeping up with the demand for their products because that’s lost revenue so it’s not them being difficult. The plans to move into a bigger facility are likely decisions made in the years prior and not every contingency can be accounted for. No company likes interruptions to their manufacturing line or an inability to keep up with demand so I imagine that response was as honest and genuine as it was unwelcome. 😂

My issue with Nosler isn’t so much their availability but more their ridiculous pricing. I know Accubonds are desirable but give me a break on their cost, they aren’t magic. 😀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 47 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,304
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.