Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
With his current lead, Trump has nothing to gain from the debates.
I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed out of the first 2 or 3 debates.

He may have much to lose, however.

He has admitted mistakes in his first administration these guys are going to be able to pound on those repeatedly and he won't be there to respond.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
GB1

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
With his current lead, Trump has nothing to gain from the debates.
I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed out of the first 2 or 3 debates.

Well, if the Mods take BMT's attitude and try to turn it into a courtroom, Trump's lawyers will hog tie him to keep him outa the debates.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
McDaniel Should have resigned after the mid-term election.

KB

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If the challengers take pot shots at him in absentia, the lawyers will have a hard time holding him back.
I could see DeSantis and Christie taking some shots.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
FOR THE ONLY TRUMPERS WHO ARE SO BIG ON HIS POLLING NUMBERS

Both Trump and Biden have less than a 50% approval.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/320411/trump-biden-favorable-ratings-below.aspx

Trump could win the nomination, and lose the general.

BMT

Last edited by BMT; 07/19/23.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
IC B2

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

You have no clue what is about to happen. Boy, are you in for a BIG surprise.

But, that's ok. Keep posting Chump. Because in the meantime......

I've already earned a set of screw drivers and 100 more page views I get a set of Wine Goblets.

LoL

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/19/23.
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

You have no clue what is about to happen.

Nor do you. The future is like that.

BMT

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
BMT's Hero

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BMT thinks Charging Documents are Proof of Guilt. He is Wrong.

Pro Tip: Never hire BMT as your Defense Lawyer

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/19/23.
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
BMT's Hero

Are as Follows:

Ronald Reagan

Saint Pope John Paul II

Jimmy Stewart.

As for the other assertion:

Actually I think evidence is evidence.

You have yet to provide any, despite repeated requests

Last edited by BMT; 07/19/23.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
BMT…Trump has taken arrows from all corners and comes out stronger. He makes decisions that the pundits question and ridicule but he comes out stronger. He seems to defy all explanation and he breaks all conventions yet he comes out stronger.

I get the sense that no matter what Trump does as far as debates go that you aren’t going to support him so I don’t understand why you’re so invested in him participating in what is essentially a sham, joke and trap meant for ratings…,unless you haven’t met your RDA of bullshit in which case the debates will provide that in copious amounts.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
BMT…Trump has taken arrows from all corners and comes out stronger. He makes decisions that the pundits question and ridicule but he comes out stronger. He seems to defy all explanation and he breaks all conventions yet he comes out stronger.

I get the sense that no matter what Trump does as far as debates go that you aren’t going to support him so I don’t understand why you’re so invested in him participating in what is essentially a sham, joke and trap meant for ratings…,unless you haven’t met your RDA of bullshit in which case the debates will provide that in copious amounts.

The political process is a sham, the media is a sham, the prosecutors are a sham, courts are a sham, etc, etc. Never fight the enemy on his turf, gonna be a trap. Trump is going to outflank 'em all.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That’s my thoughts too Sup. Trump is either so stupid and it’s luck that made him a billionaire in New York City, an exclusive country club and golf club owner, extremely successful worldwide real estate developer and in his retirement years he lucked into being the most popular (and despised) president of the United States…or he’s smart, cagey and intuitive and he is several steps ahead of his enemies, not opponents with different political agendas, but enemies. Modern American politics seems to have morphed from different ideas of how to move America FORWARD and make her prosperous into a seething hatred of those that don’t identify as being from the same political party. No longer can we disagree but if you do disagree you’re labeled as a Nazi or facist or supremacist or something else as equally untrue and abhorrent. The division has grown so deep and it’s fostered daily by the democrats and their inability to be at all honest with themselves or the American people. They ignore and cover for the real crimes, and disgusting crimes at that, that we have proof of the “president’s” son engaged in while they lie and manufacture crimes and post facto laws in their pathetic attempts to finally “get” President Trump on a made up bullshit charge and at the same time fully and completely transforming us into a banana republic.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by BMT
BMT thinks the RNC Debate should be turned into a courtroom.

No, I think your blind loyalty to all things Trump is dangerous.

BMT

In what way is it dangerous?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
warning Trump has worked out so well for the RNC in the past

Just ask Paul Ryan and Reince Preibus. ..if you can find them

Last edited by KFWA; 07/20/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by dassa
Did you finally realize you don't know what you're talking about?

What part of the constitution is troubling you?
Nothing, but I would love to hear your explanation of what the "broad powers" of the federal govt are.

That is a different question. You asked about funding war in Ukraine.

Article 1, Section 8, allows congress broad powers regarding war.

That is the question asked and answered.

BMT
And nowhere in those "broad powers"does it authorized Congress to send money to foreign govts. You might want to read up on a fellow named James Madison. He knew a little about the constitution, and he described the powers as few and defined. That's the opposite of broad.

History really missed out that you weren't alive 250 years ago. You could have really straightened out those misguided founders.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
If the RNC had any credibility they would not allow anyone to run against Trump because he actually won the last election. They lost any credibility they had when they refused to acknowledge the stolen election and fight for the truth to be shown. Instead, they supported candidates in the midterms that distanced themselves from Trump. I hope Trump gives it a miss and they fall flat for lack of an audience. They richly deserve it.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
If the RNC had any credibility they would not allow anyone to run against Trump because he actually won the last election. They lost any credibility they had when they refused to acknowledge the stolen election and fight for the truth to be shown. Instead, they supported candidates in the midterms that distanced themselves from Trump. I hope Trump gives it a miss and they fall flat for lack of an audience. They richly deserve it.

One reason the "Red Wave" turned into a "Red Squirt". Killer is right, Ronna should have been fired after that fiasco.

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/20/23.
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BMT
Trump won in 2016 306 electoral votes to 232.

Does that part of the constitution is trouble you? You know, the constitution you like to wrap yourself in?

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by BMT
BMT thinks the RNC Debate should be turned into a courtroom.

No, I think your blind loyalty to all things Trump is dangerous.

BMT

In what way is it dangerous?

Trump is not as bad as the dems think.

Trump is not as good as the Only Trumpers think

He was a mediocre president

During COVID-19 he ended up doing what Fauci told him to do

The best part of Covid-19 for trump was getting the vaccine produced in record time

Yet the Only Trumpers don’t like the shot and forget it was Trump releasing private industry that got us the shot.

It’s just weird

They will vote for him no matter what. And he could lose to Biden.

Trump never won an election victory by a wide margin

The first was an electoral win and a popular loss. The margin in thr swing states was small.

He lost by statistically very small margins in 2020. The 81 million votes thing is a distraction

Trump made some great SCOTUS appointments

But he is not a god.

Last edited by BMT; 07/20/23.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BMT
Trump won in 2016 306 electoral votes to 232.

Does that part of the constitution is trouble you? You know, the constitution you like to wrap yourself in?

Not at all

It’s your inability to deal with electoral math that bothers me.

Trump won by a small margin in a few states in 2016 (306 to 232)

Trump lost by a small margin in a few states in 2020 (232 to 306--yes the numbers ended up reversed from 2016)

He’s not invincible

Last edited by BMT; 07/20/23.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 49 invisible), 1,879 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,281
Posts18,525,586
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.