Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Yeah unfortunately he doesn’t write his own music; “Try That In A Small Town” by Jason Aldean was written by Kelley Lovelace, Kurt Allison, Neil Thrasher & Tully Kennedy.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
Parsing my words is synonymous with intentionaly misquoting someone.

No it isn't you imbecile.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
FAFO set to a tune.

What’s not to like?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
We’re I gay I might like it, but I’m not….and I don’t.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Discussing this at work today, we all had a laugh.

In 2020 BLM was marching through here.
Got frisky with some folks up on the mountain along US 30.

Have posted the story numerous times.

It didn't work out well for them, but they lucked out.
None of them died.

Months later, on Facebook, they announced a protest March in our county seat.
Facebook blew up, and the same folks who responded to BLM threats earlier
we're planning a counter protest.

Tail between their legs, BLM canceled. And have been silent since.

They learned.
They don't wanna come to our small towns.

Anyone else remember their threats to go in the suburbs and rural communities?
Pa, IN, and CO are places they made that mistake.
And they quit trying to threaten us.

Too bad the video didnt have footage of our town square the evening of the shooting.
Hundreds of folks, all kind of guns, axe handles...a BLM plant was recording
and walked up to a Sherriffs Deputy, ask about all the people "with guns".

Leaning against a pole, Man With no Eyes Sunglasses on, he looked at her,
"They ain't hurting nothing".

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Try this one on if you want some country music.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Try this one on if you want some country music.

'Bout time we start "Walkin real proud and talking real loud again".
In America!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Or this one.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by Cheesy
He’s our friend, I mean he has guns and is a wing shooter.

News Week Article pasted below

Jason Aldean has waded into the gun control conversation, calling for stronger background checks for guns in a new interview. Aldean, who was onstage when the Las Vegas mass shooting occurred in October 2017, told the Associated Press that guns were "too easy to get."

"It's too easy to get guns, first and foremost," he said. "When you can walk in somewhere and you can get one in five minutes, do a background check that takes five minutes, like, how in-depth is that background check?"

Aldean had largely refrained from speaking about guns and the hotly debated topic of gun control, calling it a "no-win situation."

"I think no matter what you say, whether you're for gun control or not, I mean, you're setting yourself up to be crucified in the public eye or in the media," he said.

Other country music stars have spoken out in favor of gun control legislation. In an interview with Billboard in November, singer Tim McGraw called for "common-sense" gun control. McGraw said civilians should not have access to "military weapons."

"Look, I'm a bird hunter—I love to wing-shoot. However, there is some common sense that's necessary when it comes to gun control," the self-described "blue-dog Democrat" said. "They want to make it about the Second Amendment every time it's brought up. It's not about the Second Amendment."

This^^^^^ All you corksuckers praising this douchebag please read!!

He`s laughing all the way to the bank....

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by high_country_
I'm happy to see the trendy country guys doing it right.

Yeah, because most are phags. Looking at you Florida Georgia Line.

Heck, for a couple of years I thought that Rascal Flatts was a girl group/band……I wasn’t that far off! 🤔 memtb

That’s TFF. I thought I was the only one that made that mistake. It took a couple years before someone said something and I just laughed….I’m too used to Merle, Waylon and Cash to associate high pitched squealing with men singing. I don’t think I could ever come close to getting my voice that high but I guarantee you that if I do it’s because I’m in a world of chit…..😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My wife was telling me that Aldean’s wife is a normal person and a good person. She said that when the Balenciaga bullshit and panda eyes came out several months back Aldean’s wife videoed her throwing away everything from those evil design houses. I’m not into new country but I’m never opposed to good music from any genre so I’ll support good, regular folks and wish them well. There’s enough bullshit in the world today that makes it nice to see some normalcy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Like Jason Aldean or not (I do) his song has a valid point. Back when Seattle was in full blown George Floyd riot mode, Antifa was gonna come to our town of 10,000 people about an hour north of Seattle and set shiat on fire.

Word got out and street corners all through town had people carrying all manner of weapons. Whether or not they influenced the outcome who knows, But Antifa never showed up.

I was proud to be a member of a community that wasn’t gonna back down from those MF’ers

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
here in Missouri that I can't remember exactly which floating spot , this is supposedly now, an antifa bus is going to show up and cause a big disturbance and somehow it got found out about and when they got to the spot they never got off the bus when every redneck that come out of the bushes was heavily armed they decided in my speed time to go back to the big city...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whiskey for my Men and Beer for My Horses...is the anthem that is needed now...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Good tune. His wife is an easy 10.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by rte
These people apparently believe that if you're not born a Republican you can not now join our exclusive club.

There is a difference between what you describe and throwing up your skirt for anyone who says one thing that you agree with.

It isn't like there wasn't an entire writing team behind this song, and various agents who reviewed and edited it prior to it getting into the performer's hands, and someone telling the performer which songs he should do and how he should do them. There is an entire A&R team behind everything that Jason Aldean puts out and an adult thinking that any given song represents his personal views that he dearly wants to express is pitiable.

Even if you don't believe in controlled opposition, nothing like this sees the light of day unless it serves the cultural and financial goals of the industry.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by rte
These people apparently believe that if you're not born a Republican you can not now join our exclusive club.

There is a difference between what you describe and throwing up your skirt for anyone who says one thing that you agree with.

It isn't like there wasn't an entire writing team behind this song, and various agents who reviewed and edited it prior to it getting into the performer's hands, and someone telling the performer which songs he should do and how he should do them. There is an entire A&R team behind everything that Jason Aldean puts out and an adult thinking that any given song represents his personal views that he dearly wants to express is pitiable.

Even if you don't believe in controlled opposition, nothing like this sees the light of day unless it serves the cultural and financial goals of the industry.

Spot on

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Didn't Jason Aldean or however you spell her name take on an anti black gun stance after the Vegas shooting?

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't care for modern country music, because it just ain't country. I also don't particularly care for Jason Aldean. But, this song is not racist, and is just another attempt by the left to keep the Negroes stirred up.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (35, anothergun, 6MMWASP, BB3, ar33c9, 7mm_Loco, 8 invisible), 1,394 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,529
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.