Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Chuck_R Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Has anybody seen one of these in the wild?

It looks like my FAL is about to sell and I'm thinking of getting a "Baby Python" to replace it. It will go well with my grown up Python, and help with the primer shortage..

“Might does not make right but it sure makes what is.”
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have not seen one yet...I will probably get one when they come out eventually. I want at least one of all the new snake guns. Only have a 3 inch python thus far.

I shot a 38 diamondback colt a log time ago, belonged to a friend of mine. I wanted one and never got around to getting one. Years later, our LGS had a gently used one that I picked up and like. I don't plan on making that mistake this time around.

-John

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haven't seen one in person yet but they are finally hitting the shelves. A local gunstore is advertising one in stock and gunbroker shows a couple dozen for sale where six weeks ago there were none.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Si vis pacem, para bellum
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I have one , a 4” 10 shot,very nice gun.got it about 3 months ago at a local gun shop.

Benefactor Life Member NRA, Arizona Hunter Education Instructor
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker

Some serious "capitalism" going on with those prices. I won't feed a frenzy like that. Soon enough, those that have to have them will, and the prices will become normal.

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker

Some serious "capitalism" going on with those prices. I won't feed a frenzy like that. Soon enough, those that have to have them will, and the prices will become normal.

Agreed.

I've been quoted the original MSRP from a local shop, so that's the route I'll take. No telling how long it will take them to get one in though.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I'd certainly consider one if they're accurate. I had two Diamondback .22s for many years. Hard to beat the looks, but of many .22 revolvers I've owned, these were the poorest shooters.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
loth,

I agree on the Diamond back 22LR. Never had 1 that would shoot worth a damn, BBLs were too big.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by cisco1
loth,

I agree on the Diamond back 22LR. Never had 1 that would shoot worth a damn, BBLs were too big.

Other than looks, the only good thing I can say about my old Diamondback .22s is that they brought a good bit more than I paid for them.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Chuck_R

It looks like my FAL is about to sell and I'm thinking of getting a "Baby Python" to replace it. It will go well with my grown up Python, and help with the primer shortage..

I have one, I’ve seen three locally for MSRP. Just started shipping them again in the last month. Mine shoots with any of our 4” S&W’s. Great size and it’s lighter than a Model 18 S&W.

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JB in SC

I have one, I’ve seen three locally for MSRP. Just started shipping them again in the last month. Mine shoots with any of our 4” S&W’s. Great size and it’s lighter than a Model 18 S&W.

Thanks, just waiting till the auction ends and I'll get one on order. Do you have a holster for yours?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JB in SC

Thanks, just waiting till the auction ends and I'll get one on order. Do you have a holster for yours?

I really haven't looked for one yet.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wish they'd make a 8" target barrel model.

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Well as of 5 minutes ago I've got one inbound at MSRP, so I'll see if it's worth the hype in about a week.

Found one on line after my dealer threw in the towel.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 71 invisible), 16,739 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,185
Posts18,543,300
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.