Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by pete53
no hoops in the USA its our second Amendment right . i already have some of these licenses > again no hoops its our rights in the USA ! glad you feel so safe and good luck with that .

Right to purchase a licence for; explosives, to sell firearms, to own select-fire firearms, moderators, hunting, fishing, driving, owning land, owning a house.

Should also add NICS check...and if you commit a felony you can say goodbye to any legal possession of firearms.

You just aren't getting it are you boy...you are still renting your "rights".

Here you go pussy...instead of trying to scunge shit for free you should read this and tell me how big brave and free you think you are.

And get a load of this wee gem "“And that’s what people are worried about is if I buy it now is it going to clear in time,” said Diana Pinto, owner of a pawn shop in Renton"...but, but...my riiiggghhts!...and NICS!

WA ban

Fucking self-righteous pussycats can't even meow convincingly.

Last edited by JSTUART; 07/22/23.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Wouldn't dirty myself with some rainbow Aussie. We have real women here.

Yeah...you keep telling yourself that, on your way to the rainbowhouse.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And where are you rickhead, I am right in the mood for you now you fucking miserable little poofter cunt!

Tell me all about your fucking ped in charge...and how you voted for him.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Welcome to the rest of your life you self-righteous pack of useless pricks...this is your future...WA ban...and you had better start sucking Wayne Pierre's nutsack...because you are going to fucking well need him.

Now you have an inkling of the shit we have been copping from you pack of turds...suck it up bitch.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Being self rightous, blowhard yanks, what they'll do about the ban is wail and whine on their keyboard...."Mommy, Mommy, they are taking away our AR's."

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
To be fair most seem like decent people, but for some reason the shit sticks tend to gravitate here.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most of them aren't bad, it's just a small percentage of f*ckwits.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
without us the American`s ,you should be thanking us American`s you Aussie`s could have been speaking German or Japanese ? >think about that ? the good old Red White Blue saved your arse and probably will have to again ? a Yankee /Pete53

Last edited by pete53; 07/22/23.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow, there is is again, self righteousness on display.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by DBT

from a Yankee : THANK YOU

IC B3

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
without us the American`s ,you should be thanking us American`s you Aussie`s could have been speaking German or Japanese ? >think about that ? the good old Red White Blue saved your arse and probably will have to again ? a Yankee /Pete53

Regarding the Germans, the Russians killed 76% of the German military so that might be somewhat off the mark Pete. Not taking anything away from the U.S. armed forces that made their share of sacrifices, particularly in the vicious Pacific war. Australia, NZ, Canada, Briton and many other democracies did their share too and for six years. Oz, like most of the allies in WWII lost more military personal than the U.S. per capita.

Most Americans are good, decent people with the same values as us and for some reason this particular forum attracts the most immature, completely ignorant ones of all of the Campfire forums. Not referring to you Pete.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
pete53 is so ungratefull. We harbour critical communications gear down here so pete can sleep well at night next to his beloved AR15.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

from a Yankee : THANK YOU

Pompous posturing is not a virtue. It's telling that you think it is.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Then you should hit your knees and suck the first French cock you see you moron. Try engaging your brain and do some thinking before you slime your greasy arse around trying to scunge free shit at every opportunity.

You have enough crap going on there to worry about.

Now fuck off and stick your licences up your arse.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
no time to argue , today its another league shooting day boys , so have a wonderful day.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

... seems the british commonwealth countries (UK, Canada, NZ, Australia) are all going in the same direction ... Canada banned all firearms with posted muzzle energies of over 10K joules (about 7375 ft-lbs) ... the big gun grab might be as early as this fall ... they call themselves "british subjects" (slaves) ... the name fits to a "t" ... unfortunately Crocodile Dundee was an only child

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
no time to argue , today its another league shooting day boys , so have a wonderful day.

That sounds like a good day, enjoy.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DBT
Being self rightous, blowhard yanks, what they'll do about the ban is wail and whine on their keyboard...."Mommy, Mommy, they are taking away our AR's."

... focus your anger at your true enemies ... the Australian politicians who you are allowing to take your guns ... popping off on the internet and then rolling over like sheep to be disarmed isn't gaining you any credibility with anyone

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by pricedo

... seems the british commonwealth countries (UK, Canada, NZ, Australia) are all going in the same direction ... Canada banned all firearms with posted muzzle energies of over 10K joules (about 7375 ft-lbs) ... the big gun grab might be as early as this fall ... they call themselves "british subjects" (slaves) ... the name fits to a "t" ... unfortunately Crocodile Dundee was an only child

Another fuckwit.

Have you even bothered to have a look at the mess you are in?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by pricedo
Originally Posted by DBT

... focus your anger at your true enemies ... the Australian politicians who you are allowing to take your guns ... popping off on the internet and then rolling over like sheep to be disarmed isn't gaining you any credibility with anyone

Let me guess, because you are superior and all-knowing you feel that you are able to tell the foreigners how to live in their own land.

Clean your own cesspit up first clown, then get back to us...and if it amuses us we 'might' listen to your crap just for shits and giggles.

But probably not.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.