Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
AUS and NZ will be absorbed by the Chinese or Indonesia within a decade.
Neither has a credible deterrent to avoid invasion.
A 2 week walkover at most.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by armchair

Probably...but you leftwing ponces with your peds in charge will have destroyed America first.

Clowns like you must seriously embarrass real conservative Americans.

Added...well China possibly, Indonesia couldn't organise a fuck in a whore house with a fist full of gold...though they did educate your former president.

Last edited by JSTUART; 07/23/23.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by pricedo
Originally Posted by DBT
Being self rightous, blowhard yanks, what they'll do about the ban is wail and whine on their keyboard...."Mommy, Mommy, they are taking away our AR's."

... focus your anger at your true enemies ... the Australian politicians who you are allowing to take your guns ... popping off on the internet and then rolling over like sheep to be disarmed isn't gaining you any credibility with anyone

Let me guess, because you are superior and all-knowing you feel that you are able to tell the foreigners how to live in their own land.

Clean your own cesspit up first clown, then get back to us...and if it amuses us we 'might' listen to your crap just for shits and giggles.

But probably not.

…. it’s apparent deep self recrimination & shame for rolling over like whipped puppies is driving your rage

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
…. it’s apparent deep self recrimination & shame for rolling over like whipped puppies is driving your rage

No rage here dickwit, just irritation that dumb arrogant fucks like you manage to continue breathing all by your lonesome.

Say hello to biden in the rainbow house.

Last edited by JSTUART; 07/23/23.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by pete53
i feel for you ,these liberals are doing the 0ne piece at a time thing SHAMEFUL . still might happen in the U.S.A. someday . so who has what for sale maybe i can help some ? i am an FFL American gun dealer . P.M. me Pete53

I have a question: Why do you think anyone in Australia cares if you have an American Federal Firearms License, you know...licence...as in firearms licence...to buy and sell...in America...not Australia.

"Shall not be infringed"...yet...you...have...a...licence.

You people are caged as much as we are, and too stupid to even see it.

And if you are not...why is biden still occupying your top office?

(and why do you need a licence)

Shop owners and dealers need a license. I do not. As a private citizen I can buy privately at will with no record of transaction needed and no registration of the firearm or other fee of any type required. Local flea markets, local papers. Private transaction between me and the seller, no one else involved, govt. or otherwise. No different for me than buying a lawn mower or a garden hose. Still pretty free I'd say.

My State's Constitution goes farther than saying my right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, In my state it can't even be questioned. It pays to read up on each state's constitution so a man knows his legal rights where he lives.

§ 21. Right to bear arms.

The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Article I, section 1 of my State's Constitution. Good to know. This entails a lot of things.

§ 1. Inherent rights of mankind.

All men are born equally free and independent, and have certain inherent and indefeasible rights, among which are those of enjoying and defending life and liberty, of acquiring, possessing and protecting property and reputation, and of pursuing their own happiness.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

No rage here dickwit, just irritation that dumb arrogant fucks like you manage to continue breathing all by your lonesome.

Say hello to biden in the rainbow house.

... save your pseudo tough talk for your Prime Minister ... he's the one taking your guns

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
... save your pseudo tough talk for your Prime Minister ... he's the one taking your guns

Each time you open your stupid yap you display your lack.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by armchair

Probably...but you leftwing ponces with your peds in charge will have destroyed America first.

Clowns like you must seriously embarrass real conservative Americans.

Added...well China possibly, Indonesia couldn't organise a fuck in a whore house with a fist full of gold...though they did educate your former president.

... you're talking like a schizoid nutcase ... maybe your PM does need to take your guns?

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Being self rightous, blowhard yanks, what they'll do about the ban is wail and whine on their keyboard...."Mommy, Mommy, they are taking away our AR's."

... focus your anger at your true enemies ... the Australian politicians who you are allowing to take your guns ... popping off on the internet and then rolling over like sheep to be disarmed isn't gaining you any credibility with anyone

Pointing out your arrogance and pompous posturing isn't anger, it's just stating the obvious.

Last edited by DBT; 07/23/23.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Pointing out your arrogance and pompous posturing isn't anger, it's just stating the obvious.

... you need to grow a pair and talk to your PM instead of being a little nancy and talking tough on an anonymous message board

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

... seems the british commonwealth countries (UK, Canada, NZ, Australia) are all going in the same direction ... Canada banned all firearms with posted muzzle energies of over 10K joules (about 7375 ft-lbs) ... the big gun grab might be as early as this fall ... they call themselves "british subjects" (slaves) ... the name fits to a "t" ... unfortunately Crocodile Dundee was an only child

Did Alexa get sick of your babbling bullshit and tell you to fuck off?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Funny that disarming people, shoving homosexual and sexual perverted agendas and aiding anti-God economics are all 100% in lock step with a Satanic plan

and yet proud and foolish people will still deny that godlessness is THE problem.

Ignore---- and keep paying any taxes demanded.
Maybe that will fix it tomorrow.

"Vote um out" --------------------like we all did when we voted Biden out of the Whitehouse?????????????
81,000,000 votes don't-cha-know.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by szihn
Funny that disarming people, shoving homosexual and sexual perverted agendas and aiding anti-God economics are all 100% in lock step with a Satanic plan

and yet proud and foolish people will still deny that godlessness is THE problem.

Ignore---- and keep paying any taxes demanded.
Maybe that will fix it tomorrow.

"Vote um out" --------------------like we all did when we voted Biden out of the Whitehouse?????????????
81,000,000 votes don't-cha-know.

Speaking of dipshits...

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

... you need to grow a pair and talk to your PM instead of being a little nancy and talking tough on an anonymous message board

Never mind your own demented president, a disintegrating nation and ever growing restrictions on your own freedoms. And what do you do about it.....point the finger at problems in another nation and whine like a child.

Grow up.

Last edited by DBT; 07/23/23.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

... seems the british commonwealth countries (UK, Canada, NZ, Australia) are all going in the same direction ... Canada banned all firearms with posted muzzle energies of over 10K joules (about 7375 ft-lbs) ... the big gun grab might be as early as this fall ... they call themselves "british subjects" (slaves) ... the name fits to a "t" ... unfortunately Crocodile Dundee was an only child

... you're an internet tough guy ... in real life not so much ... you won't even stand up for your rights

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

... you're an internet tough guy ... in real life not so much ... you won't even stand up for your rights

LOL!!! You lot voted for Biden!!! LOL!!!

Come on pricktool, just do what Alexa tells you to do...

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Grow up.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
… shame & self loathing boiling inside them for being wimps … understandable

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Amazing that a country founded by convicts from England is falling into the same trap England has.

When the Muzzies or the Chinks come, there will be no "bundles for Australia" to bail out your sorry azzes.

You folks in denial might want to take a look at your military capability vs China or Indonesia.

Think of how long Denmark lasted against the Nazis ----- get it ?

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
To you Ozzers'. From my personal experience circa 1970.
I was a Warrant Officer, a pilot in an Assault Helicopter Company in the Nam', and supported your guys in that [bleep] in places like Nui Ba' Ra and Xuan Loc AOs'.
They were the best, better than any other of our "allies" and as good or better than most U.S. troops. Absolutely professional, and from personal experience took care of myself and crew when the shtf.
I rarely post here. This forum has too many (allegedly American) sexual intellects (fn' know-it-alls) and a few that are proof that some creatures can reproduce thru anal sex.
We here would be much better off attending to the our own impending tyranny.
I spent a few days at Vung Tau which if I remember correctly was the Australian "rear" area. Nice beaches. Swan beer? I learned to drink Scotch neat and appreciate real beer in the Australian O' Club.
If you know any of your vets from that awful experience please buy them a beer for me and let them know that some of us remember them with respect, appreciation, and thanks.
Cheers mates!

AJ, once known as Crusader Two-Zero

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (219 Wasp, 219DW, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 222Sako, 58 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,474
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.