V
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by goalie
How does an admin guy earn a CAR. Exactly? Explain that? Yeah, I know, he said he did so he did. If he did by some wild jazzed chance, it was a gimme.

Drink less, read more.

There more than one MOS on my 214.

Even a sloppy beotch drunk like you should be able to figure it out.

😉
Oh fawk right off with that bullshit. You said it yourself many times.I could only be a flight deck guy my whole career. And now you want to say you had 2 different careers? You sir, should really hang yourself. You are no marine that I have ever known. How many years were you faking this marine crap?

You scumbag mutherfugger telling a fellow vet to hang himself!!! Think it's time that the right people outside this site are made aware of your bullsheit claims and you get made famous!!!
Go do it you cock kissing piece of garbage, You know Goalie as much as you know me. None of his schitt makes sense but that doesn't keep women like you from gargling on his penis does it. How stupid you going to look when you report one veteran from telling some random dude to kill himself? If he spent more than 4 years in the marines in the last 30 years he wouldn't be talking the schitt he does, So in conclusion, you suck the dick you want but don't you dare infer I have to do the same. Cuck.

Ho lee sheit the Stolen Valor Phaggot claims someone elses military service timeline dont add up even though his supposed claims are so off the charts!!! And the one he is questioning the service of actually posted a DD214! Cant get much more comical than that!!!
Always remember. I told you tools I was a cook.

Sorry azz cook. And yes, even as a layperson, I understand what cook means when you claim it as an occupation.

Still headed to VA Beach in September.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Placeholder so I know where to start reading in the morning.

This is a great example of legit posters handling bullshît artists that wouldn’t happen in an over moderated site. Anywhere else the OP could sling his [bleep] without public shaming.

Good job to goalie, nugget, renegade, and all the the other vets calling him out.

MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah Fester, you ain't no player. Just a dumb fawk who likes to open his mouth when he should be looking for a rope or finding a way to seal up the garage door you worthless piece of cow turd. You were in Kuwait like I was in the Kremlin. They don't take admin turds to the frontlines you liar. Talk about stolen valor. Were you typing the awards as they were happening? I know, you were typing up their Hazardous Duty pay and wanted to put eyes on so nobody got over.

The cold hard reality the closet you ever got to “combat” was watching jets take off from a carrier.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh fawk right off with that bullshit. You said it yourself many times.I could only be a flight deck guy my whole career. And now you want to say you had 2 different careers? You sir, should really hang yourself. You are no marine that I have ever known. How many years were you faking this marine crap?

I get that you're drunk. Heck, you're probably not very smart when you're sober. But YOU said you did 19 years on the flight deck.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I just pointed out that you having 19 years on the flight deck when that was posted didn't work with the SEAL/sniper/18D timeline/story.

I'll just keep bumping this until you explain it. 😁

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Springcove

I get that you're drunk. Heck, you're probably not very smart when you're sober. But YOU said you did 19 years on the flight deck.

I just pointed out that you having 19 years on the flight deck when that was posted didn't work with the SEAL/sniper/18D timeline/story.

I will explain this once. My source rate was ABH, as previously stated, because everyone said it was easy to make rank. I went to BUD/s. I went to my Team. I broke my back. I got kicked around and had to go back to the fleet so I didn't get booted at 17 years. I wanted my retirement. I tried to retire at 20. I kept getting told no because they were looking at my NEC's and not my current command. I finally stopped taking the PRT at 24 years so I could get the fawk out because I was tired of raising peoples kids and going crazy. When I never showed up for my second PRT, my CMC asked me what I was doing? I told him I was done and I was leaving one way or another. He got me orders to the fleet reserve by the end of the next month.Yes, I went back to the Persian Gulf on a boat. Several times. It was fun but miserable. Neil Roberts and I were the last ABH's in the Teams. He is dead. They are all SO's now. I was before that although my official retirement letter says SOCS because they grandfathered me into that stupid rating. Unlike your homie renegade, I retired as an E-8.
Yes, back in the 90's we had to learn our source rate. I went TAD to ships to become familiar with "my job" so I could pass the stupid test. Yes, I worked on every ship the navy has that has aircraft at one time or another.It was fun for me and a break from the constant training. I actually worked on the Kennedy's flight deck for 1 week and then boarded it the following night for training. Last time I am breaking it down for you cards.

-Piss into the wind.
IC B2

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
How does an admin guy earn a CAR. Exactly? Explain that? Yeah, I know, he said he did so he did. If he did by some wild jazzed chance, it was a gimme.

Drink less, read more.

There more than one MOS on my 214.

Even a sloppy beotch drunk like you should be able to figure it out.

😉

You scumbag mutherfugger telling a fellow vet to hang himself!!! Think it's time that the right people outside this site are made aware of your bullsheit claims and you get made famous!!!
Go do it you cock kissing piece of garbage, You know Goalie as much as you know me. None of his schitt makes sense but that doesn't keep women like you from gargling on his penis does it. How stupid you going to look when you report one veteran from telling some random dude to kill himself? If he spent more than 4 years in the marines in the last 30 years he wouldn't be talking the schitt he does, So in conclusion, you suck the dick you want but don't you dare infer I have to do the same. Cuck.

Ho lee sheit the Stolen Valor Phaggot claims someone elses military service timeline dont add up even though his supposed claims are so off the charts!!! And the one he is questioning the service of actually posted a DD214! Cant get much more comical than that!!!
Always remember. I told you tools I was a cook.

Sorry azz cook. And yes, even as a layperson, I understand what cook means when you claim it as an occupation.

Still headed to VA Beach in September.
Send me your number. I will take you on a tour. Unless you are an azzhole, then you will choke on that steak in Aberdeen.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not at all but I figure you are a dick because you post like one here. I am surprised you haven't posted them with some other horse schitt. You are too ignorant to notice but that one pic can only come from one place in this world. Doubt you even bothered to find out where before you came here running your [bleep].

First of all - You're not that deep, lemme guess - Quarterdeck at Coronado? "Quod erat hesterno die tantum Securus"
Second - obsolete photo editing software can (did) remove juvenile attempt to " black out face"
Third - you were as hard to ID as the local crack whore.
You may want to tread lightly, and "take caution in your tone"

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

I just pointed out that an admin pogue claims to have known the movement of SEAL teams in Kuwait. I will just keep posting until you explain.

-Piss into the wind.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

I just pointed out that an admin pogue claims to have known the movement of SEAL teams in Kuwait. I will just keep posting until you explain.

-Piss into the wind.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

Waiting Fester. Were you an intel pogue now? Or did the recon school you passed out of give you special privelidges? To carry all your career? Are you GS-14 cleared? If not, quit posting because I can't talk to you....

-Piss into the wind.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will explain this once. My source rate was ABH, as previously stated, because everyone said it was easy to make rank. I went to BUD/s. I went to my Team. I broke my back. I got kicked around and had to go back to the fleet so I didn't get booted at 17 years. I wanted my retirement. I tried to retire at 20. I kept getting told no because they were looking at my NEC's and not my current command. I finally stopped taking the PRT at 24 years so I could get the fawk out because I was tired of raising peoples kids and going crazy. When I never showed up for my second PRT, my CMC asked me what I was doing? I told him I was done and I was leaving one way or another. He got me orders to the fleet reserve by the end of the next month.Yes, I went back to the Persian Gulf on a boat. Several times. It was fun but miserable. Neil Roberts and I were the last ABH's in the Teams. He is dead. They are all SO's now. I was before that although my official retirement letter says SOCS because they grandfathered me into that stupid rating. Unlike your homie renegade, I retired as an E-8.
Yes, back in the 90's we had to learn our source rate. I went TAD to ships to become familiar with "my job" so I could pass the stupid test. Yes, I worked on every ship the navy has that has aircraft at one time or another.It was fun for me and a break from the constant training. I actually worked on the Kennedy's flight deck for 1 week and then boarded it the following night for training. Last time I am breaking it down for you cards.

You said in the linked/screenshotted post that you had 19 years on the flight deck in 2007. So, since 1988. You didn't say "off and on, between super secret SEAL/sniper/18D duties, I did one week a year on the flight deck"

Either that was a lie, or you're lying now. Since you posted pics on the flight deck, and none doing HSLD stuff, I know which one I think is a lie.

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

Waiting Fester. Were you an intel pogue now? Or did the recon school you passed out of give you special privelidges? To carry all your career? Are you GS-14 cleared? If not, quit posting because I can't talk to you....
Fester, you are always so quick on the keyboard. Tell us all how you knew SEAL movements and how you were in the front with the grunt during Kuwait. You were only an E-3 or E-4 at the most. Did you have the secret SEAL walkie that kept you in touch to direct SEAL movements? You are a joke. Too bad others here can't see it.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Flave is God.

God is Flave.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well, one of the times I was in Kuwait I was a pogue. But not when buildings were being cleared. 😁

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Anyone else praying that Burns gets out of rehab right now?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

You said in the linked/screenshotted post that you had 19 years on the flight deck in 2007. So, since 1988. You didn't say "off and on, between super secret SEAL/sniper/18D duties, I did one week a year on the flight deck"

Either that was a lie, or you're lying now. Since you posted pics on the flight deck, and none doing HSLD stuff, I know which one I think is a lie.
Oh, so because I didn't say off and on? Go choke yourself you prick. You know jack schitt about the Marines much less about the Navy. I hope you fat face tries to eat a boiled egg tonight and chokes to death. By yourself, alone.. You ain't no vet. Just some self righteous prick taking full advantage of the system and got himself a chair in the government. You really are useless you sorry cuck. Hold on, got to make another drink....

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
/quote]
Send me your number. I will take you on a tour. Unless you are an azzhole, then you will choke on that steak in Aberdeen.

Make me choke then. Bring your BUD/S. If I'm wrong, I'll publicly apologize. Though I suspect that won't be necessary.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Come on Fester, what is your next move? You are a 4 and out wannabe soldier that moved paper.

-Piss into the wind.
Page 91 of 96 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 95 96

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 12344mag, 25classic, 62 invisible), 2,689 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,295
Posts18,487,010
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.