KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by KSMITH
/quote]
Send me your number. I will take you on a tour. Unless you are an azzhole, then you will choke on that steak in Aberdeen.

Make me choke then. Bring your BUD/S. If I'm wrong, I'll publicly apologize. Though I suspect that won't be necessary.
You want me to bring Coronado to Aberdeen steakhouse? Yeeeaaaahhhh, not happening. I am good but not God.Or do you want to meet fit grown males? I can do that but if they say no, they mean no!!!!!

-Piss into the wind.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Remsen
Anyone else praying that Burns gets out of rehab right now?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Come on Fester, what is your next move? You are a 4 and out wannabe soldier that moved paper.

Make up your mind. You just said I wasn't a Marine.

At least your consistent in wanting vets to kill themselves. Scummy, but consistent.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
First of all - You're not that deep, lemme guess - Quarterdeck at Coronado? "Quod erat hesterno die tantum Securus"
Second - obsolete photo editing software can (did) remove juvenile attempt to " black out face"
Third - you were as hard to ID as the local crack whore.
You may want to tread lightly, and "take caution in your tone"

Simple question: did the pics he sent you match the pics posted years ago under his account?

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
/quote]
Send me your number. I will take you on a tour. Unless you are an azzhole, then you will choke on that steak in Aberdeen.

Make me choke then. Bring your BUD/S. If I'm wrong, I'll publicly apologize. Though I suspect that won't be necessary.
You want me to bring Coronado to Aberdeen steakhouse? Yeeeaaaahhhh, not happening. I am good but not God.Or do you want to meet fit grown males? I can do that but if they say no, they mean no!!!!!

Well Little Creek has SEALS, so.....

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Remsen
Anyone else praying that Burns gets out of rehab right now?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Come on Fester, what is your next move? You are a 4 and out wannabe soldier that moved paper.

"Soldier"????? Goalie is a MARINE you phaggot!

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/28/23.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
The liquid courage ballz on this clown are hillarious!!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/28/23.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
/quote]

You are trying to play the homo card, which is nothing but deflection.

If I get the snot beat out of me by you and some actual SEALs and I , A CIVILIAN, am wrong, so be it.

Buuuuuuut.... I doubt I or anyone else here has been incorrect thus far.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Man, it really must suck to be so insecure that you're not even proud of what you did in the service.

While I'm glad I did the 0352 thing, being a pogue actually helped me a lot in college and at work.

As for moves, I'm not the one making unsubstantiated fantastical claims. 😉

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
/quote]

Sure, I will take you to all the SEAL buildings so you can see each and every one of them. DevGru in Dam Neck, no problem, we will walk right on in there and tell every one to iD themselves for you. We will just give them a wink and the nod and they will be cool as a winter breeze. I aint welcome there so I doubt you will fair much better. But I will sit back and laugh while you try. lol I haven't had a good laugh in a long while. You guys here have no sense of humor. Kinda like a bunch of girls complaining they didn't get picked for prom queen.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by marktheshark

When he reads this stuff tomorrow with a pounding hangover, how long of a "fishing trip" will be go on?

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
Oh fawk right off with that bullshit. You said it yourself many times.I could only be a flight deck guy my whole career. And now you want to say you had 2 different careers? You sir, should really hang yourself. You are no marine that I have ever known. How many years were you faking this marine crap?

I get that you're drunk. Heck, you're probably not very smart when you're sober. But YOU said you did 19 years on the flight deck.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I just pointed out that you having 19 years on the flight deck when that was posted didn't work with the SEAL/sniper/18D timeline/story.

I'll just keep bumping this until you explain it. 😁
I will explain this once. My source rate was ABH, as previously stated, because everyone said it was easy to make rank. I went to BUD/s. I went to my Team. I broke my back. I got kicked around and had to go back to the fleet so I didn't get booted at 17 years. I wanted my retirement. I tried to retire at 20. I kept getting told no because they were looking at my NEC's and not my current command. I finally stopped taking the PRT at 24 years so I could get the fawk out because I was tired of raising peoples kids and going crazy. When I never showed up for my second PRT, my CMC asked me what I was doing? I told him I was done and I was leaving one way or another. He got me orders to the fleet reserve by the end of the next month.Yes, I went back to the Persian Gulf on a boat. Several times. It was fun but miserable. Neil Roberts and I were the last ABH's in the Teams. He is dead. They are all SO's now. I was before that although my official retirement letter says SOCS because they grandfathered me into that stupid rating. Unlike your homie renegade, I retired as an E-8.
Yes, back in the 90's we had to learn our source rate. I went TAD to ships to become familiar with "my job" so I could pass the stupid test. Yes, I worked on every ship the navy has that has aircraft at one time or another.It was fun for me and a break from the constant training. I actually worked on the Kennedy's flight deck for 1 week and then boarded it the following night for training. Last time I am breaking it down for you cards.

Sure you were

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

Man, it really must suck to be so insecure that you're not even proud of what you did in the service.

While I'm glad I did the 0352 thing, being a pogue actually helped me a lot in college and at work.

As for moves, I'm not the one making unsubstantiated fantastical claims. 😉
Fester, whchutalkinbout? Where did you get the sense that I am insecure? Really? Out of all this you sense I am insecure? How many vet deaths are you responsible for per month with that keen insight? Glad your college career is going great but you vet bedside manner is far below lacking. You are a fawking leach on the military society. You should go turn in that ID card and go work for the Salvation Army. Unfortunately you would not collect much money with that fawking head of yours.

-Piss into the wind.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M

When he reads this stuff tomorrow with a pounding hangover, how long of a "fishing trip" will be go on?

Maybe the SEAL team Commanders etc will have to make another appearence! LMAO

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sure, I will take you to all the SEAL buildings so you can see each and every one of them. DevGru in Dam Neck, no problem, we will walk right on in there and tell every one to iD themselves for you. We will just give them a wink and the nod and they will be cool as a winter breeze. I aint welcome there so I doubt you will fair much better.

That's the first thing you've written I believe.

🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

I will no doubt be relieved that your head will still be on your neck and not mine. #FACTS.

-Piss into the wind.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Sure, I will take you to all the SEAL buildings so you can see each and every one of them. DevGru in Dam Neck, no problem, we will walk right on in there and tell every one to iD themselves for you. We will just give them a wink and the nod and they will be cool as a winter breeze. I aint welcome there so I doubt you will fair much better.

That's the first thing you've written I believe.

🤣😂🤣😂😂😂
Well, that is why I dislike my community. When you are out, you're out. They don't care and they don't want to ever see you again. I agree with you. It is a joke.

-Piss into the wind.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
/quote]

Sure, I will take you to all the SEAL buildings so you can see each and every one of them. DevGru in Dam Neck, no problem, we will walk right on in there and tell every one to iD themselves for you. We will just give them a wink and the nod and they will be cool as a winter breeze. I aint welcome there so I doubt you will fair much better. But I will sit back and laugh while you try. lol I haven't had a good laugh in a long while. You guys here have no sense of humor. Kinda like a bunch of girls complaining they didn't get picked for prom queen.

That makes zero sense, but sure bud. Sure. I wasn't asking for a tour. I was just saying I'd meet with you in person to see if you were really a lying POS or not.

Last edited by Verylargeboots; 07/28/23.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

You need to talk to the campfire hero's about that. I was out of cellular service. They had a good time while I was gone. But hey, they are your hero's, not mine.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You need to talk to the campfire hero's about that. I was out of cellular service. They had a good time while I was gone. But hey, they are your hero's, not mine.

One of the messed up multiple puppet replies was initially under your logon, then quickly changed. Several people saw it

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

One of the messed up multiple puppet replies was initially under your logon, then quickly changed. Several people saw it
Can't help you out Fester. I was gone and out of cellular service. I don't have this app on my phone anyways. I actually don't like spending my days arguing with idiots believe or not. Just when I am bored.

-Piss into the wind.
Page 92 of 96 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 95 96

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,831 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,290
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.