-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 93 of 96 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 96
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyhow, I love that the USN has SEAL team members go TAD to work on flight decks for 19 years. Seems like a good use of time and resources.

I've gotta long run in the morning, so y'all keep drinking and KSMITH, you keep telling vets to kill themselves, I'm sure that lovely disposition of yours had nothing at all to do with why the flight deck, er, SEAL community wants nothing to do with you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Can't help you out Fester. I was gone and out of cellular service. I don't have this app on my phone anyways. I actually don't like spending my days arguing with idiots believe or not. Just when I am bored.

I love that we both know you're lying. Don't ever change.

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by goalie
Can't help you out Fester. I was gone and out of cellular service. I don't have this app on my phone anyways. I actually don't like spending my days arguing with idiots believe or not. Just when I am bored.

I love that you are an ugly sumbitch and can never change or fix that.

-Piss into the wind.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You have to have an app on your phone to post here?

Who knew?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

I love that you are an ugly sumbitch and can never change or fix that.
No plastic surgeon will ever take your case on. I bet you can't even find a dog to lick that face. I would shave your razz and teach you to just fawking die....

-Piss into the wind.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

Who knew?

Wait, what???

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by smokepole

Who knew?
I don't. Look at my posts count since 2005. Half of those are in the last month. Look like I know or care. I find people who join and run up a 50K post count are just blowing hot air. You probably call that wisdom.

-Piss into the wind.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Anyhow, I love that the USN has SEAL team members go TAD to work on flight decks for 19 years. Seems like a good use of time and resources.

I've gotta long run in the morning, so y'all keep drinking and KSMITH, you keep telling vets to kill themselves, I'm sure that lovely disposition of yours had nothing at all to do with why the flight deck, er, SEAL community wants nothing to do with you.

Same here. Later taters.

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

Just you fawk face, only you should learn to tie a noose or seal your garage or...lets be honest, you are a pussy, you would probably eat a bottle of aspirin.

-Piss into the wind.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Same here. Later taters.
Jesus, you guys bore me....try harder next time I log in. Be wittier. Be like rentafag and dump emojis like a teenager. Just do something for christ sakes, this is a let down. Where are all the sock puppets delfawkstick, rentafag, slummy...you know, the campfire zeroes? I R disappointed.......

-Piss into the wind.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Just you fawk face, only you should learn to tie a noose or seal your garage or...lets be honest, you are a pussy, you would probably eat a bottle of aspirin.

For real, man.

Last edited by Rooster7; 07/28/23.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Hai Guize, looks like you all had a better time than 5 guys screwing 4 guys
You already convinced us you were career Navy.
LMAO ... submarine duty 200 guys go down and 100 couples come up..
I heard the saying..........................

"It ain't gay when you're underway"

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Same here. Later taters.
Jesus, you guys bore me....try harder next time I log in. Be wittier. Be like rentafag and dump emojis like a teenager. Just do something for christ sakes, this is a let down. Where are all the sock puppets delfawkstick, rentafag, slummy...you know, the campfire zeroes? I R disappointed.......

Just a flight deck ph ag staring at sea as the real door kickers were taking care of business. Your sorry ass should’ve joined the Army then you wouldn’t had to make up all these lies..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Someone should call local authorities on kris smith he sounds suicidal.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh fawk right off with that bullshit. You said it yourself many times.I could only be a flight deck guy my whole career. And now you want to say you had 2 different careers? You sir, should really hang yourself. You are no marine that I have ever known. How many years were you faking this marine crap?

I get that you're drunk. Heck, you're probably not very smart when you're sober. But YOU said you did 19 years on the flight deck.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I just pointed out that you having 19 years on the flight deck when that was posted didn't work with the SEAL/sniper/18D timeline/story.

I'll just keep bumping this until you explain it. 😁
I just pointed out that an admin pogue claims to have known the movement of SEAL teams in Kuwait. I will just keep posting until you explain.
Waiting Fester. Were you an intel pogue now? Or did the recon school you passed out of give you special privelidges? To carry all your career? Are you GS-14 cleared? If not, quit posting because I can't talk to you....
Fester, you are always so quick on the keyboard. Tell us all how you knew SEAL movements and how you were in the front with the grunt during Kuwait. You were only an E-3 or E-4 at the most. Did you have the secret SEAL walkie that kept you in touch to direct SEAL movements? You are a joke. Too bad others here can't see it.

Only joke is you, staring out at the ocean while the real chit was going down Iraq. Remember that CAR you got on a training mission in Jordan?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Flave is God.

God is Flave.
Finally,

some sanity tonight.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
Anyone else praying that Burns gets out of rehab right now?

Christian prayers?

Hebrew prayers?

Just plain ol' prayers?

It certainly would add fuel to the 'fire .....................so to speak.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by marktheshark
The liquid courage ballz on this clown are hillarious!!!

When he reads this stuff tomorrow with a pounding hangover, how long of a "fishing trip" will be go on?

Maybe the SEAL team Commanders etc will have to make another appearence! LMAO
You need to talk to the campfire hero's about that. I was out of cellular service. They had a good time while I was gone. But hey, they are your hero's, not mine.

One of the messed up multiple puppet replies was initially under your logon, then quickly changed. Several people saw it

shocked shocked

Yes, we did.

In it is contentment

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Hai Guize, looks like you all had a better time than 5 guys screwing 4 guys
You already convinced us you were career Navy.
LMAO ... submarine duty 200 guys go down and 100 couples come up..
I heard the saying..........................

"It ain't gay when you're underway"
LMAO
. that must be why smokepole and Paul are so tight..

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Springcove
Oh fawk right off with that bullshit. You said it yourself many times.I could only be a flight deck guy my whole career. And now you want to say you had 2 different careers? You sir, should really hang yourself. You are no marine that I have ever known. How many years were you faking this marine crap?

I get that you're drunk. Heck, you're probably not very smart when you're sober. But YOU said you did 19 years on the flight deck.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I just pointed out that you having 19 years on the flight deck when that was posted didn't work with the SEAL/sniper/18D timeline/story.

I'll just keep bumping this until you explain it. 😁
I will explain this once. My source rate was ABH, as previously stated, because everyone said it was easy to make rank. I went to BUD/s. I went to my Team. I broke my back. I got kicked around and had to go back to the fleet so I didn't get booted at 17 years. I wanted my retirement. I tried to retire at 20. I kept getting told no because they were looking at my NEC's and not my current command. I finally stopped taking the PRT at 24 years so I could get the fawk out because I was tired of raising peoples kids and going crazy. When I never showed up for my second PRT, my CMC asked me what I was doing? I told him I was done and I was leaving one way or another. He got me orders to the fleet reserve by the end of the next month.Yes, I went back to the Persian Gulf on a boat. Several times. It was fun but miserable. Neil Roberts and I were the last ABH's in the Teams. He is dead. They are all SO's now. I was before that although my official retirement letter says SOCS because they grandfathered me into that stupid rating. Unlike your homie renegade, I retired as an E-8.
Yes, back in the 90's we had to learn our source rate. I went TAD to ships to become familiar with "my job" so I could pass the stupid test. Yes, I worked on every ship the navy has that has aircraft at one time or another.It was fun for me and a break from the constant training. I actually worked on the Kennedy's flight deck for 1 week and then boarded it the following night for training. Last time I am breaking it down for you cards.

Huh......

Such "intricate detail" in all that...

Except one thing....

In this link from just last year where you say you retired as a 7.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...15533/re-to-my-nustswingers#Post18615533

Player/sweetie....
You have spun so many lies on here, you can't keep up with them sober let alone schitfaced drunk pathetically trying to save face thinking you are winning....

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 07/29/23.
Page 93 of 96 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 96

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,301
Posts18,487,087
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.