Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pricedo
… shame & self loathing boiling inside them for being wimps … understandable

Coming from a precious princess who is powerless when it comes to her own disintegrating nation, which is led by a dementia sufferer.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AJVrbanic
To you Ozzers'. From my personal experience circa 1970.
I was a Warrant Officer, a pilot in an Assault Helicopter Company in the Nam', and supported your guys in that [bleep] in places like Nui Ba' Ra and Xuan Loc AOs'.
They were the best, better than any other of our "allies" and as good or better than most U.S. troops. Absolutely professional, and from personal experience took care of myself and crew when the shtf.
I rarely post here. This forum has too many (allegedly American) sexual intellects (fn' know-it-alls) and a few that are proof that some creatures can reproduce thru anal sex.
We here would be much better off attending to the our own impending tyranny.
I spent a few days at Vung Tau which if I remember correctly was the Australian "rear" area. Nice beaches. Swan beer? I learned to drink Scotch neat and appreciate real beer in the Australian O' Club.
If you know any of your vets from that awful experience please buy them a beer for me and let them know that some of us remember them with respect, appreciation, and thanks.
Cheers mates!

AJ, once known as Crusader Two-Zero

Pleased to meet you old mate, have a good one.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Too bad these Aussie gentlemen won't give their owners the same venom they give us.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Too bad these Aussie gentlemen won't give their owners the same venom they give us.

If you hadn't whored for biden Trump would be President and there wouldn't be a rainbow covering the whitehouse.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What do you expect when you and your buddies come in spewing bile? Look the mirror.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=rickt300]Too bad these Aussie gentlemen won't give their owners the same venom they give us.

… but when they’re in the long line ups to surrender their guns it will be “yes sir”, “right away sir” … just like polite little girls

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=rickt300]Too bad these Aussie gentlemen won't give their owners the same venom they give us.

… but when they’re in the long line ups to surrender their guns it will be “yes sir”, “right away sir” … just like polite little girls

> yep they sure will ! > but us American`s who have lived free all our lives are not giving up our freedom , guns or ammo . Trump 2024 !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Surely some of them will act pissed.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART

If you hadn't whored for biden Trump would be President and there wouldn't be a rainbow covering the whitehouse.

I didn't "whore" for Biden and you voted for Trudeau. Or who was the opposition? Another absolute leftist POS? And didn't someone say Turdeau didn't even get the majority of votes?

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT

What do you expect when you and your buddies come in spewing bile? Look the mirror.

Spewing bile? The truth is bile in your opinion? Might you take it as stimulation to upgrade your image.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by DBT

> yep they sure will ! > but us American`s who have lived free all our lives are not giving up our freedom , guns or ammo . Trump 2024 !

But y'all voted for Biden. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

I didn't "whore" for Biden and you voted for Trudeau. Or who was the opposition? Another absolute leftist POS? And didn't someone say Turdeau didn't even get the majority of votes?

Voted for Trudeau?

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Rickhead is as demented as the president he voted for. LOL!!!!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Spewing bile? The truth is bile in your opinion? Might you take it as stimulation to upgrade your image.

You don't have the truth. You wouldn't recognize truth if it bit you on the arse. You see the world how you imagine it to be, not how it is.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You don't have the truth. You wouldn't recognize truth if it bit you on the arse. You see the world how you imagine it to be, not how it is.

I see it as you are a subject and not a citizen and treated by your government poorly.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Voted for Trudeau?

Stuart would have and he would have voted for Biden. But yes my mistake the Canadians and Aussies are so similarly affected by piss poor leaders I often mix them. Sucking up for US submarines by the way.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory...ent-us-deliver-nuclear-powered-101755748

Last edited by rickt300; 07/28/23.

Dog I rescued in January

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Voted for Trudeau?

Stuart would have and he would have voted for Biden. But yes my mistake the Canadians and Aussies are so similarly affected by piss poor leaders I often mix them. Sucking up for US submarines by the way.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory...ent-us-deliver-nuclear-powered-101755748

You mix up a lot of things in your mixed up head, it appears.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I see it as you are a subject and not a citizen and treated by your government poorly.

So says the one with Biden for President. Hypocrite.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DBT

... or even better ... to grow a pair and focus your anger on your own Australian government which is in essence stealing from you

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

... or even better ... to grow a pair and focus your anger on your own Australian government which is in essence stealing from you

Or perhaps, instead of displaying hypocrisy, you should take your own advice?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (12344mag, 16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 160user, 16penny, 53 invisible), 2,784 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,429
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.