Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Trump being in jail (which isn't going to happen before the election) doesn't preclude him for running or being elected.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM
And that's germain how? So the Country was lost on your watch. Nice job Jar head.

Assuming you are referring to me. I just do what I can like most. Support those I feel worthy, vote every cycle and served my country. Most here have done the same. Other little girls just bitch and cry if their guy doesn't get nominated and win. Trust me I was bitching in 2020 also.

Yup, America was lost on my watch because of me....lol that's rich.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Trump being in jail (which isn't going to happen before the election) doesn't preclude him for running or being elected.

Most people aren't crazy enough to vote for a jailbird or someone unlikely to fulfill his duties, because he's about to become one.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And by the way I am sick of these geriatric old MF'ers. No sensible employer signs four year contract with 70+ year olds, who are likely to dirt nap before before the contract is up.

Last edited by SargeMO; 07/30/23.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Election laws/rules are controlled by the individual States.

Several Red States will pass laws, resolutions, and other BS in order to keep Trumps name off their ballots. I thought the RNC was going to spearhead this for the General election, but watching the RNC maneuvering in CA, IW, OH and a few others, it’s looking more and more like they are working towards this for the Primary.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SargeMO
And by the way I am sick of these geriatric old MF'ers. No sensible employer signs four year contract with 70+ year olds, who are likely to dirt nap before before the contract is up.

Preach!

M
M
👍🏻💯

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Several Red States will pass laws, resolutions, and other BS in order to keep Trumps name off their ballots. I thought the RNC was going to spearhead this for the General election, but watching the RNC maneuvering in CA, IW, OH and a few others, it’s looking more and more like they are working towards this for the Primary.

All state level efforts to keep Trump off their ballots are being coordinated by the Republican Governors Association

DeSantis's mission is not to win the election, but to stop Trump from winning.

Yes, that is conspiracy and election interference. Remember that, because it will come up in the future.

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/30/23.
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nice way to commit political suicide... Can't say I'm surprised.

Another way to look at this..., It's a good thing. They must be among the most corrupt DC Rats. "Never interfere with an enemy when they're in the process of destroying themselves."

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DMc
Another way to look at this..., It's a good thing. They must be among the most corrupt DC Rats. "Never interfere with an enemy when they're in the process of destroying themselves."

Trump would like your thinking. I know I do.

IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

How does this matter with stolen elections?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM

How does this matter with stolen elections?
This IS stealing elections

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

385 members (10gaugemag, 1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 45 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,077
Posts18,501,554
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.