β€œWhen debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Ray the low life Grub imagines himself to be a good Christian. Fit company for a God? Hilarious. laugh

Keep rolling your eyes, you might eventually find a brain.....but Jesus still loves you and everyone else thinks you are an idiot.

Last edited by Raspy; 09/07/23. Reason: spelling

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good night, retarded rump rangers. Sweet dreams.

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
πŸ˜†

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RayF
πŸ˜†

[Linked Image]

LOL!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Poor little tyke - or is that dyke - Ray doesn't know that he/she has lost.

Not only lost, but was never in the contest to begin with.

A loser with nothing to do but play on the internet like a child. But as a man child, far worse, it's pathetic.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

🀣

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

Well done! With nobody else in the contest, you retards came out 3rd! Pizza party with balloons!

- Socrates
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Who's master and who's blaster.
Lol

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Lol

We know who the blowhard yank dipshits are, that's for sure.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DiBshT

[Linked Image]

I see you excel at your philosophy as well as you do your science. That is….you don’t. Mr. Philosophy Lover must leave all of that reading elsewhere when it comes time to post. You bring the sad, bitter, witless responses of an emo little girl suffering from illiteracy.

I ask again: Is English a second language?

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raferman
Lol

Oh, we are sorry. We offended you with our opinion? You should hear the ones we keep to ourselves....LOL

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

A loser with nothing to do but play on the internet like a child. But as a man child, far worse, it's pathetic.

Only in your pathetic mind....RayF is wayyyy above your paygrade...and do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT

Only in your pathetic mind....RayF is wayyyy above your paygrade...and do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?

LOL

Last edited by KillerBee; 09/08/23.

KB

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If nothing else this thread, a thread that was doomed as soon as the DBT crowd (aka the Douche Bag Trio), chimed in. Rarely has anyone here been so completely loathed that everyone here dislikes them, at least everyone who is anyone. πŸ˜‰. Rarely has a couple of lonely losers become such a caricature of ignorance and hate that they become comical, being laughed AT is not foreign to them so they don’t even notice it anymore. Rarely has a small group of drooling retards accidentally coalesced into a single mass of hatred and ignorance that β€œcan’t help” oozing insults and spewing hate unprovoked. These religious threads are NOT about them nor are the DBT’s even mentioned yet they come on and instigate trouble so they can play victim. The Douche Bag Trio could choose to not click, not insult and not play victim but as a single mass of hatred and ignorance that shares a single β€œbrain” they simply cannot and don’t possess the requisite self-control.

I’ve disliked those dipshits for awhile now and based upon the guys I’ve talked to the Douche Bag Trio (which includes Stargirl) is universally disliked, pitied and ignored. This thread thanks to RayF has highlighted how immature and full of anger the DBT’s are BUT the single most important takeaway from this thread is how fu.cking stupid they are! They are so mentally vacuous that they can’t even come up with new insults and have to use the same poorly written and confusing dissertation that they think constitutes an insult over and over again. They proved in this thread that they are trying to play the part of the intellectual liberal but they don’t have the mental capacity to pull it off and quickly revert back to their typical short-bus-window licking, drooling retard status.

This thread illuminated how incredibly stupid, childish and anger filled they are….how little self-control they possess and most importantly…HOW MISERABLE they are.

οΏ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.οΏ½ οΏ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Aces, they definitely are classless heathens and very hard to like.

Going onto religious threads to dismiss people's beliefs, is not only disrespectful, it is also extremely inconsiderate.

As our Lord and Savior said: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

KB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well said, gentlemen.

I’d like to close my portion by adding that I’ve been bested. They certainly won. They were crafty enough to keep me coming back, time after time….stringing me along, long after I wanted to……

…..wait…..

…..what’s this?

[Linked Image]

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
If nothing else this thread, a thread that was doomed as soon as the DBT crowd (aka the Douche Bag Trio), chimed in. Rarely has anyone here been so completely loathed that everyone here dislikes them, at least everyone who is anyone. πŸ˜‰. Rarely has a couple of lonely losers become such a caricature of ignorance and hate that they become comical, being laughed AT is not foreign to them so they don’t even notice it anymore. Rarely has a small group of drooling retards accidentally coalesced into a single mass of hatred and ignorance that β€œcan’t help” oozing insults and spewing hate unprovoked. These religious threads are NOT about them nor are the DBT’s even mentioned yet they come on and instigate trouble so they can play victim. The Douche Bag Trio could choose to not click, not insult and not play victim but as a single mass of hatred and ignorance that shares a single β€œbrain” they simply cannot and don’t possess the requisite self-control.

I’ve disliked those dipshits for awhile now and based upon the guys I’ve talked to the Douche Bag Trio (which includes Stargirl) is universally disliked, pitied and ignored. This thread thanks to RayF has highlighted how immature and full of anger the DBT’s are BUT the single most important takeaway from this thread is how fu.cking stupid they are! They are so mentally vacuous that they can’t even come up with new insults and have to use the same poorly written and confusing dissertation that they think constitutes an insult over and over again. They proved in this thread that they are trying to play the part of the intellectual liberal but they don’t have the mental capacity to pull it off and quickly revert back to their typical short-bus-window licking, drooling retard status.

This thread illuminated how incredibly stupid, childish and anger filled they are….how little self-control they possess and most importantly…HOW MISERABLE they are.

Gret one Aces, especially, "They are so mentally vacuous that they can’t even come up with new insults and have to use the same poorly written and confusing dissertation that they think constitutes an insult over and over again."

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 12savage, 60 invisible), 2,865 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,374
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.