Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Captain Cockroach sits on her computer all day long, finger always poised, ready to fight anyone who dares to question. An internet warrior in her own mind.

Good one. ๐Ÿ™„

Ask your mom where my finger is.

โ€œWhen debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.โ€
- Socrates
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by RayF
Ask where my finger is.

Either up your own ass or in your mouth, or somewhere in between whilst in transit.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Captain Cockroach sits on her computer all day long, finger always poised, ready to fight anyone who dares to question. An internet warrior in her own mind.

Good one. ๐Ÿ™„

Ask your mom where my finger is.

Stuck up your own arsehole while you wail and whine, no doubt.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Noooooo. Guess again.

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Noooooo. Guess again.

No need, I can smell you from here.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

LOL even

the AUStardian gaytheists are sure not being very sciencey are they

they've lost their freaking skittles, have no scientific way to recover & have lost all their credibility, mancards need revoked STAT

good trollin, RayF, , lmao !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Noooooo. Guess again.

No need, I can smell you from here.

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A cockroach that posts on the internet, would have thought.

A cockroach that imagines itself to be a Christian.

A cockroach who imagines eternal salvation spent in the company of the Creator of the Universe, no less.

In other words, a dumb arse, blow hard Yank with delusions of grandeur.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

- Socrates
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
So do I, Ricky....and you are still a f uckwit.

The let you keep your single shots and one antique Enfield? Cool. Got any semi autos? Back on topic. Damn you guys and your daddy issues! Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Gotta hand it to Rickhead - his knowledge will never come anywhere close to trumping his retardation. LOL!!!

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by DBT
So do I, Ricky....and you are still a f uckwit.

The let you keep your single shots and one antique Enfield? Cool. Got any semi autos? Back on topic. Damn you guys and your daddy issues! Hah!

That's your tired old response for anything you don't understand and can't handle.

It just shows how ignorant you really are.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Oh, good, Raylene the Cockroach, you posted a picture of yourself in a pathetic attempt at appearing relevant. Good for you.

You look kind of jittery though, are you still eating sh*t? You should know what it does to you.

Then again, who knows, your God might find use for your special talent in heaven. wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Oh, good, Raylene the Cockroach, you posted a picture of yourself in a pathetic attempt at appearing relevant. Good for you.

[Linked Image]

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You do try, Raylene. And with so much time on your hands you have an infinite number of ways of making a fool of yourself. In that endeavor, you succeed brilliantly. A first class dumb-ass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
You do try, Raylene. And with so much time on your hands you have an infinite number of ways of making a fool of yourself. In that endeavor, you succeed brilliantly. A first class dumb-ass.

A sigh with a smileโ€ฆ.

I guess your skull is a little thick or reading comprehension is a little under average. I told you: I have all the time in the world. I think I told you multiple times. Oh look, you just arrived at that assessmentโ€ฆ.600 posts later.

Clearly, you post on this siteโ€ฆnot to make a contributionโ€ฆbut to to sooth your own inadequacies. You have provided nothing of value here. This is evident by the thousands of your posts. Theyโ€™re a record of your actions and road map of your mind. You live in misery and exploit the freedom of this site to try and make others feel the same way while trying to impress them that you're intelligent. Youโ€™re not.

I donโ€™t know if youโ€™re pathological liar or just predisposed to gaslighting, but every one of your posts that attempt the moral high ground is so hypocritical, its hilarious. Do you really think that people donโ€™t know everything Iโ€™ve said in the above paragraph to be true? It has nothing to do with you being an atheist or an Australian.

Youโ€™re a loser of international proportions. A bigot and a coward that uses an alias to anonymously spew toxic hate and cause contentionโ€ฆ.because, as you put it, you can get away with it. If my posts trouble you, perhaps now is a good time to reflect on how similar (but more entertaining) they are to yours.

Your desire to pull out is palpable. Youโ€™re getting owned and you donโ€™t have the attention span, original thoughts or energy to keep up. Only your hubris keeps you here with pathetic comebacks. Thats okay. Iโ€™ll play to that and continue to use my spare time to make a fool ofโ€ฆโ€ฆ.myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

You can quit, coward. Weโ€™ll just pick up elsewhere. Iโ€™m having way too much fun and I have a feeling that a number of others are, as well. So what are you going to repeat next, douche bagโ€ฆ..something you said or something I said? Iโ€™m rubber, youโ€™re glue? Send your traffic.

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Nope, wrong....he's making a 1st class idiot and dumb-ass out of you.....LOL!

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

A sigh with a smileโ€ฆ.

I guess your skull is a little thick or reading comprehension is a little under average. I told you: I have all the time in the world. I think I told you multiple times. Oh look, you just arrived at that assessmentโ€ฆ.600 posts later.

Clearly, you post on this siteโ€ฆnot to make a contributionโ€ฆbut to to sooth your own inadequacies. You have provided nothing of value here. This is evident by the thousands of your posts. Theyโ€™re a record of your actions and road map of your mind. You live in misery and exploit the freedom of this site to try and make others feel the same way while trying to impress them that you're intelligent. Youโ€™re not.

I donโ€™t know if youโ€™re pathological liar or just predisposed to gaslighting, but every one of your posts that attempt the moral high ground is so hypocritical, its hilarious. Do you really think that people donโ€™t know everything Iโ€™ve said in the above paragraph to be true? It has nothing to do with you being an atheist or an Australian.

Youโ€™re a loser of international proportions. A bigot and a coward that uses an alias to anonymously spew toxic hate and cause contentionโ€ฆ.because, as you put it, you can get away with it. If my posts trouble you, perhaps now is a good time to reflect on how similar (but more entertaining) they are to yours.

Your desire to pull out is palpable. Youโ€™re getting owned and you donโ€™t have the attention span, original thoughts or energy to keep up. Only your hubris keeps you here with pathetic comebacks. Thats okay. Iโ€™ll play to that and continue to use my spare time to make a fool ofโ€ฆโ€ฆ.myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

You can quit, coward. Weโ€™ll just pick up elsewhere. Iโ€™m having way too much fun and I have a feeling that a number of others are, as well. So what are you going to repeat next, douche bagโ€ฆ..something you said or something I said? Iโ€™m rubber, youโ€™re glue? Send your traffic.

Hot Dam....well said!!!

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT

No, the man is making you look like an immature arse.

You have gained the attention of an educated man who is bored enough to rip you a new one. I believe I have mentioned disengaging before.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

Hot Dam....well said!!!

Just remember Raspy, Jesus loves you. Everybody else thinks you're a cunt.

Well?
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 60 invisible), 2,780 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,449
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.