Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Love it when she curb stomps half of DC while showing her unwavering loyalty to President Trump.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

M
M
Originally Posted by Rolly
MTG is a nut case. She doesn’t know where here mouth stops and truth begins. It is a sad day for America when the American people elect people like her to govern. Very embarrassing.

I’m glad to I see a few folks here are rational and understand reality. I was beginning to wonder.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by MedfordOR
MTG is a nut case. She doesn’t know where here mouth stops and truth begins. It is a sad day for America when the American people elect people like her to govern. Very embarrassing.

I’m glad to I see a few folks here are rational and understand reality. I was beginning to wonder.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

I am glad to see the closet folks are outing themselves! It would appear that rational, doesn’t enter the equation for people who vote in candidates like Joe Biden and or John Fetterman, to run their country or state.

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Joe Biden and or John Fetterman, to run their country or state. Or Aoc yep really good people to lead🤣

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

The liberal fuqktards just can't help themselves, they out themselves every time.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by knivesforme

I am glad to see the closet folks are outing themselves! It would appear that rational, doesn’t enter the equation for people who vote in candidates like Joe Biden and or John Fetterman, to run their country or state.
They don't belong here. EVERYBODY should put them on ignore and refuse to converse with them at all. They aren't worth it. You can't change them.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
very true and I do!

MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
So you're OK with Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Romney, Graham, etc????

We'd be a far better country and all of us be better off if we had hundreds more like MTG in office!

You really are a special kind of idiot!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,056
Posts18,501,122
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.