Hop To
Page 67 of 91 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 90 91
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A Prayer for our aussie atheist/demons...."The Footprints Prayer"

One night I had a dream…

I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, There was only one set of footprints.

I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in my life
This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it.
“Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
You would walk with me all the way;
But I have noticed that during the
most troublesome times in my life,
There is only one set of footprints.
I don’t understand why in times when I
needed you the most, you should leave me.

The Lord replied, “My precious, precious
child. I love you, and I would never,
never leave you during your times of
trial and suffering.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by antlers
If you knew that Christianity was true, would you become a follower of Jesus…?
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
No I wouldn't. The god described in the bible is a total [bleep].
You’ve now clearly pointed out what has been known by many here all along. Your position has zero to do with truth and logic and reason, or science ~ despite your many assertions (recent and past) to the contrary. Your position is clearly a matter of the heart.

The bible itself describes the nature and character of its god. A god of war and death, blood sacrifice and murder.

This is not according to me, but your own bible.
Thanks for the repeated confirmation - so completely typical of your manipulative methods. You stated only the components that satisy your position - and neglected to state others. True science

That's a load of Crock, and you know it. It is not manipulative to point to what is written in the bible about its God: genocide, murder of innocents, blood sacrifice, etc It's all there to be found within its pages, as you are well aware. But, instead, you opt for rationale and denial as your stock in trade.
DBT, you are such a crock of lies and denial - up to your eyeballs - to the point where you cannot recognize your own deceit and manipulation. It is manipulative - rotten science - to present partial findings/evidence and try to pretend/present that it is whole. Like the time back there where you quoted only half of a verse of Scripture and attempted to build a false case on that. Very dishonest behavior. Go back and review your dishonesty on that one. Need a quote? It is ready.

Yes, you may see such things about God in the Bible, may make those your chosen view and fling that about. But you cannot muster enough honesty to acknowledge
the Scriptural record that God is loving, caring, watchful, guiding, shepherding, omnipotent, omniscient, and many other great things.?

You pick and choose your evidence as you will - ignore that which you cannot stand - you lose badly in the realm of science, honesty and ethics .

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raspy
No I wouldn't. The god described in the bible is a total cunt.
You’ve now clearly pointed out what has been known by many here all along. Your position has zero to do with truth and logic and reason, or science ~ despite your many assertions (recent and past) to the contrary. Your position is clearly a matter of the heart.
My position is entirely based on logic and reason.
If you knew something to be true, but your position was to still choose to reject the truth, then your position is clearly neither logical or reasonable. Your position is entirely and clearly a matter of the heart.

If your god turned out to be evidently true, it would be evidently true. Still wouldn't follow and worship your god if the biblical accounts are true and accurate - they make your god out to be a total cunt. Just have a look at your bible - any reasonable, rational, logical person would reach the same conclusion about your god after reading that. The bible has led many reasonable, rational, logical people to atheism.

That is your opinion....you think that your atheism is the product of rational thinking. You use arguments such as “I don’t believe in God, I believe in science” to explain that evidence and logic, rather than supernatural belief and dogma, underpin your thinking. But just because you believe in evidence-based, scientific research – which is subject to strict checks and procedures – doesn’t mean that your mind works in the same way.....Seems to me you are using faith and NOT the scientific evidence you pride yourself in order to argue against the existence of God and all things spiritual.

“Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.” - Paul (Hebrews 11:1), circa 63 AD

Workers invest in a 401k because they have faith that the investment won’t disappear and that they will live long enough to use it. People marry with the hope that their spouse-to-be won’t cheat on them in the future. Athletes compete because they have confidence that they can win.

These are but a few examples of faith in every-day people at all levels of society. And each example has evidence to support their belief. The worker knows what their average life-span is and the stock market’s history of stability. A fiancé might have a good idea of their partner’s character based on experiences. Athletes know their own training habits and performance levels.

Imagine a world where none of the people listed above could engage in the activity unless they had indisputable proof (MauserProof) that the outcome is exactly what they desire it to be.

Faith and trust are 2 different things. Trust is based on reality, faith is not.

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by RayF
....any reasonable, rational, logical person would reach the same conclusion about your god after reading that. The bible has led many reasonable, rational, logical people to atheism.
There you have it...God owes you an explanation. How many things that you've fabricated demanded an explanation?

Are you agreeing now that god is fabricated?

I'm not asking for explanation, god's alledged actions show his character loud and clear. There are no excuses for such immoralty.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Raspy, why, why, WHY do you keep on sparring with these Satanic demons?!?!?

“Behold, scoffers, wonder and perish. For I work a work in your days, a work that you would NEVER believe, even if someone should tell you.” Acts 13:41

These demons have made their free-will choice. They hate our Almighty God!! Can you not see that?! NOTHING you can say or do will change their minds. They hate our God. Why would you keep toying with them? They, like Satan, their master, want to kill, steal, and destroy.

Let them wallow in their choice….one thing they can’t do is steal our joy and our salvation, much as they would like….Hallelujah Praise the Lord!! Our salvation with Jesus Christ is secure. What Jesus did at the cross gives us power to bind and rebuke the forces of darkness. Hallelujah to Jesus Christ!

Raspy's following his instruction manual and spreading the good word. Why are you defying god's instructions? You think that you have been deputised as a judge and are off the hook for performing your other duties?

Well?
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
]
The apostle John said that, “God is love.” .

terrible infant mortality before Jesus and long after
(until modern science medicine changed that)

Millions died of medieval black plague and plethora
of other illnesses before and after for millennia despite their ocean of worthless prayers , (only changed by
modern science medicine)

So much for the g0d of love...but hey Jesus
could turn water into wine at a Jewish wedding.
...interesting priorities for a g0d of love.

Years of your apologetic drivel shows you to be
a Sunday school mentality simpleton and dishonest
to boot.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Starman
]

(until science medicine changed that)

of other illnesses before and after for millennia despite their ocean of worthless prayers , (only changed by
science medicine)

interesting priorities for a g0d of love.

a Sunday school mentality simpleton.

But hey
Hey, it's Starman! I wondered if you were still posting, and now I find you sparring with a child minded Sunday School mentality hack. Good to see you!

I love this joke: an atheist, a vegan and a crossfitter walk into a bar. Which one tells you first?

Sorry, I used your phrase from before your edit. Now this is interesting, I hit the quote button and your post was quoted in the edited form but I could still read the unedited when I scrolled up.

Last edited by 19352012; 08/06/23. Reason: Clear things up a little

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 19352012
]

(until science medicine changed that)

science medicine)

interesting priorities for a g0d of love.

a Sunday school mentality simpleton.

But hey
Hey, it's Starman! I wondered if you were still posting, and now I find you sparring with a child minded Sunday School mentality hack. Good to see you!

I love this joke: an atheist, a vegan and a crossfitter walk into a bar. Which one tells you first?

Sorry, I used your phrase from before your edit. Now this is interesting, I hit the quote button and your post was quoted in the edited form but I could still read the unedited when I scrolled up.

In the anti-God camp.

Makes pro-cannibalism comments in the “Walmart’s loaded” thread.

2+2=4

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
The meaning of theory in science has been explained over and over and over....and yet still you ask the question as if nothing has been said.

Roll up your sleeves and set to work. Put aside your creationist material, delete your creationist sites and read actual science from reputable sites and textbooks.
First of all, I didn't ask you for the meaning of theory.

As it happens that you said: ''Please explain this level between theory and law in the scientific method that your religion touts,'' the nature of theory in science is related to the 'laws of physics' - which just means the attributes of matter/energy and how the world works, including natural evolution.

Second of all, what you consider "Reputable" is highly biased and only considered reputable by atheists with closed minds and refuse to follow real science.

That's complete and utter nonsense. What is reputable is academic, scientific sources, not your creationist sites like AiG.

Real science doesn't dismiss something that hasn't been disproved and remains a theory....and no, just because you can cherry-pick a group of published atheistic scientists that agree with you, it doesn't mean the theory of creationism has been disproved.

This just shows that you still know nothing whatsoever about science or the meaning of theory in science. There is no 'theory of creationism' - creartionism not a scientific theory but a faith. The foundation of magical creation is unproven, untestable, unobservable assumption of a supernatural creator.

You deflect, ignore and over-complicate because you either don't understand the scientific method or you don't like the truth and are you're flat out lying. In its most basic form, there's an idea, a hypothesis, a theory and a law. Very simple.

That describes you as an ignorant deceiver. As shown above, honesty is your stock in trade.

Now.....you said evolution wasn't just a theory. Again, please provide the title to this extra step that your religion places between scientific theory and scientific law. Try to explain it as if it were to a child...or a bar maid. That way, you won't have to explain it over and over and we'd all know you're not "Full of crock" as you unwittingly put it. whistle

Evolution is proven, life evolves, species evolve. Our research into the means and mechanisms of evolution based on the facts of evolution is the theory. Evolution is a fact. We have theory to explain how it happens.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

The bible itself describes the nature and character of its god. A god of war and death, blood sacrifice and murder.

Thanks for the repeated confirmation - so completely typical of your manipulative methods. You stated only the components that satisy your position - and neglected to state others. True science

That's a load of Crock, and you know it. It is not manipulative to point to what is written in the bible about its God: genocide, murder of innocents, blood sacrifice, etc It's all there to be found within its pages, as you are well aware. But, instead, you opt for rationale and denial as your stock in trade.
DBT, you are such a crock of lies and denial - up to your eyeballs - to the point where you cannot recognize your own deceit and manipulation. It is manipulative - rotten science - to present partial findings/evidence and try to pretend/present that it is whole. Like the time back there where you quoted only half of a verse of Scripture and attempted to build a false case on that. Very dishonest behavior. Go back and review your dishonesty on that one. Need a quote? It is ready.

You, sir, are a liar and a Charleton. The evidence for evolution is readily found in any textbook or online resource....which does not mean your creationist clap trap sites that cater to the faithful through manipulation and outright lies.

Just like you, a man with no integrity or regard for truth.

Yes, you may see such things about God in the Bible, may make those your chosen view and fling that about. But you cannot muster enough honesty to acknowledge

What is written in the bible about its god still has nothing to do with me, never has and never will

That we read where god orders genocide, rape and murder, women, children, has nothing to do with me.

It is there for all to see and read.

the Scriptural record that God is loving, caring, watchful, guiding, shepherding, omnipotent, omniscient, and many other great things.?

That is also written, and it is contradicted by verses that describe the very opposite.

You pick and choose your evidence as you will - ignore that which you cannot stand - you lose badly in the realm of science, honesty and ethics .

Except that I don't. That is you. You describe yourself.

It is not I who ignores verses that are inconvenient to your sanitized version of the bible;

''The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.''Psalm 145:9

''Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ - 1 Samuel 25:3

''Thou shalt not kill.'' Exodus 20:13:

''you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the Lord your God has commanded...'' Deuteronomy 20:17

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.'' 1 Corinthians 13;

''I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me'' Exodus 20:4

Last edited by DBT; 08/06/23.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You, sir, are a liar and a Charleton. The evidence for evolution is readily found in any textbook or online resource....which does not mean your creationist clap trap sites that cater to the faithful through manipulation and outright lies.

What is written in the bible about its god still has nothing to do with me, never has and never will

That we read where god orders genocide, rape and murder, women, children, has nothing to do with me.

That is also written, and it is contradicted by verses that describe the very opposite.

It is not I who ignores verses that are inconvenient to your sanitized version of the bible;

''The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.''Psalm 145:9

''Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ - 1 Samuel 25:3

''Thou shalt not kill.'' Exodus 20:13:

''you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the Lord your God has commanded...'' Deuteronomy 20:17

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.'' 1 Corinthians 13;

''I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me'' Exodus 20:4

So….a few comments…. What do you think about “total war.” Was the WW2 bombing of London an example of total war? How about the bombing of Dresden….. or Hiroshima & Nagasaki?

Do you believe that crime deserves punishment?

Further, what is you concept of “sin.” You like to quote the Bible, it should be an easy task to explain what “sin” is.

Perhaps you are like m man who recently posted that even if he knew Christianity was real, he would not choose God and would make the choice to spend eternity separated from God?

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No I wouldn't. The god described in the bible is a total cunt.
My position is entirely based on logic and reason.
If you knew something to be true, but your position was to still choose to reject the truth, then your position is clearly neither logical or reasonable. Your position is entirely and clearly a matter of the heart.

If your god turned out to be evidently true, it would be evidently true. Still wouldn't follow and worship your god if the biblical accounts are true and accurate - they make your god out to be a total cunt. Just have a look at your bible - any reasonable, rational, logical person would reach the same conclusion about your god after reading that. The bible has led many reasonable, rational, logical people to atheism.

That is your opinion....you think that your atheism is the product of rational thinking. You use arguments such as “I don’t believe in God, I believe in science” to explain that evidence and logic, rather than supernatural belief and dogma, underpin your thinking. But just because you believe in evidence-based, scientific research – which is subject to strict checks and procedures – doesn’t mean that your mind works in the same way.....Seems to me you are using faith and NOT the scientific evidence you pride yourself in order to argue against the existence of God and all things spiritual.

“Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.” - Paul (Hebrews 11:1), circa 63 AD

Workers invest in a 401k because they have faith that the investment won’t disappear and that they will live long enough to use it. People marry with the hope that their spouse-to-be won’t cheat on them in the future. Athletes compete because they have confidence that they can win.

These are but a few examples of faith in every-day people at all levels of society. And each example has evidence to support their belief. The worker knows what their average life-span is and the stock market’s history of stability. A fiancé might have a good idea of their partner’s character based on experiences. Athletes know their own training habits and performance levels.

Imagine a world where none of the people listed above could engage in the activity unless they had indisputable proof (MauserProof) that the outcome is exactly what they desire it to be.

Faith and trust are 2 different things. Trust is based on reality, faith is not.

Faith and trust have similar meanings, and often people will use the words interchangeably. Even Merriam-Webster defines faith as “belief and trust in and loyalty to God.” For most people there is no practical difference between faith and trust; to them, the two are synonymous. Any differences that exist are very fine.

One difference is simply grammatical. Trust can be either a noun or a verb, depending on context. As a noun, trust means “assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something”; as a verb, it means “to rely on the truthfulness or accuracy of,” “to believe,” “to commit or place in one’s care,” or “to place confidence.” Faith is always a noun (except in cases of its archaic use as a verb).

In Scripture, faith is defined as “the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrews 11:1). In other words, faith involves trusting in something you cannot explicitly prove. Faith is inseparable from trust; it’s the confidence that God can and will do what He says in His Word. Faith includes both intellectual assent to something and trust in it. So we believe something to be true, and we also place our trust in it—we rely on it. Faith recognizes that a chair is designed to support the person who sits on it, and trust demonstrates the faith by actually sitting in the chair.

Faith without trust is not faith. Belief without reliance is empty. Many people believe certain facts about Jesus Christ, but knowing those facts to be true is not what the Bible means by “faith.” The biblical definition of faith requires trust in—a commitment to—the facts.

An example of the relationship between faith and trust is a trust-fall. You have faith that your friends will catch you even though your back is turned to them. You believe they will not let you hit the ground. The act of falling—as the name of the exercise implies—is trust. You demonstrate the faith you have in your friends. Trust in God is a core aspect of our biblical faith.

Ref: Mostly From Merriam-Webster

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
]

(until modern science medicine changed that)

modern science medicine)

...interesting priorities for a g0d of love.

a Sunday school mentality simpleton and dishonest
to boot.

Another dismal fail for you.

2 Corinthians 4:4…..” …Satan is the god of this world …..”

Your willful ignorance again betrays your intellect.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

It is not I who ignores verses that are inconvenient to your sanitized version of the bible; - - - -
What a human joke you reveal yourself to be, and self-professed. Above you are confronted with unimpeachable evidence and hard facts about your disingenous and false posting - you even re-post the evidence - and then resort to baseless ad homs in return. You make not even an attempt to support or defend your unmasked bad behavior.

Extreme delusion - not to be taken seriously.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Regarding evolution....Below is from JOHN D. MORRIS, PH.D.....

"Recently I was a guest on CNN's Lou Dobbs program, discussing the difference between evolution, intelligent design, and creation. The other two guests were well- known ID spokesmen, Dr. Jon Wells, and famous evolutionist, Dr. Michael Ruse.

In the middle of the discussion, Dr. Ruse claimed that evolution is a proven fact, just as "proven" as 2+2=4. When challenged, he insisted the two statements are equivalently true. Is this so? If not, what is the difference?

Here's a simple experiment to verify one of the statements. Extend two fingers on your left hand, and then extend two on your right hand. Lay them all on the table in front of you, and count them. You should get four. If you are careful, every time you count them, you will get four. It's an observational fact.

Now devise an experiment to verify evolution. Keep trying. There must be one. I suspect even Dr. Ruse would be unable to propose an experiment to verify evolution like we verified our mathematical equation. Even if both statements are facts, obviously they are not the same kind of facts.

That's because evolution is not something we can observe. If it's happening today, it's going too slow to observe. If it happened in the past, we can't return to the past to see. It may be a fact of history, but how would we know? Certainly not in the same way we know 2+2=4.

Evolution, at the most, is an idea about history, not observational science. There may be inferences we can make about the past based on modern observations, and these may or may not be true, but don't bother claiming that ideas about history are the same as repeatable observations in the present. And don't insult us by thinking that we will believe that they are.

It makes you wonder if evolutionists really believe what they say or if they are purposively trying to mislead. I suspect there are some of both.

Many evolutionists I have met have something in their own past that has turned them away from "religion." Maybe it was legalistic parents or abuse by a respected figure. Maybe it was the insistence that we should "avoid science because it contradicts the Bible," leaving them without answers to historical claims made in the name of science. A bitter hatred of God and Biblical truth developed, leading them to a life dedicated to freeing others from the shackles of Scripture, justifying the wrong use of evolutionary claims.

However, most evolutionists are evolutionists because they are victims of the wrong teaching of others. Naturalism (i.e., naturalistic evolution) is often desirable, for it seemingly frees us from the authority of a Creator God. Without a God to whom we are accountable, we are free to live as we choose. College students, often surrounded by hedonism are particularly ripe for wrong thinking, and many never recover. Either way, it can lead to ludicrous statements, such as "evolution is as true as 2+2=4."

Thankfully, most people are not hopelessly deceived. Polls in America show that the majority believes in creation, and many more want it taught. Less than 10% are confirmed evolutionists, yet they seemingly control education. They may teach that evolution is well proven, but we don't have to believe them."

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A prayer for DBT, mauser, and starman...

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
As it happens that you said: ''Please explain this level between theory and law in the scientific method that your religion touts,'' the nature of theory in science is related to the 'laws of physics' - which just means the attributes of matter/energy and how the world works, including natural evolution.
You mean, like, the big bang and evolution?

Deflection: Fail.

Originally Posted by DBT
That's complete and utter nonsense. What is reputable is academic, scientific sources, not your creationist sites like AiG.
THIS is complete and utter nonsense.

Deflection: Fail

Originally Posted by DBT
This just shows that you still know nothing whatsoever about science or the meaning of theory in science. There is no 'theory of creationism' - creartionism not a scientific theory but a faith. The foundation of magical creation is unproven, untestable, unobservable assumption of a supernatural creator.
Creation Science says different. All of physical characteristics of today’s world are addressed, from creation to current conditions. Apparently, UNC Chapel Hill doesn’t put out anything on your cherry-picked reading list.

Bias: Fail.

Originally Posted by DBT
…..honesty is your stock in trade.
Thank you!

Awareness: Pass

Originally Posted by DBT
Evolution is proven, life evolves, species evolve. Our research into the means and mechanisms of evolution based on the facts of evolution is the theory. Evolution is a fact. We have theory to explain how it happens.
Pure blather. Your “Facts” are overstated assumptions based on survival of the fittest. Man has been around for thousands of years and not one single species has “evolved” into another. I’ve asked you, several times, to point one out. You’ve either ignored the request or steered the conversation into some unrelated rabbit hole of BS. Your response to this will be the same.

You are exposed, sir. You are nothing more than a God-hater that enters religious threads with one intent: Disrupt christians that are assembling and fellowshipping in peace. They are of no threat to you, however, you are persistent in your attack on freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

Again I say, that repeated behavior, right there, is enough to get you banned from 99% of forums on the internet, but you found one that will tolerate your toxic behavior. Congratulations, cockroach.

Survival of the fittest: Pass

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Exactly. Your faith in evolution is a perfect example.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

BOOM!!!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

The faith-afflicted fail to realise how stupid their argument is to try to reduce rock solid scientific theory to the same level of credibility as their nonsense. LOL!!! They can't improve the quality of their bullshit so say everything is bullshit - like that helps their case in any way. LOL!!!

I guess that's why people are waking up and leaving Christianity in their droves. Good work guys - make a god proud!!! LOL!!!

Well?
Page 67 of 91 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 90 91

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,526 guests, and 1,506 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.