-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
the intent was arrest... murder requires intent.... unless the jury is in danger.

anyway, Musk will pay the race car driver's legal bills.... no limit

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by rickt300
Seems Floyd died of an overdose

You entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts. The coroners report did not establish the cause of death as drug overdose. It's hard to have a conversation with someone who makes schidt up. It never helps when it's a clan card carrying member from Texas either.
LOL as much as I like you Paul, you're dead wrong on this one. IDC what they say his death was from. He was a piece of shiet, plain and simple.

I growing weary of all this flattery in which you don't even mention my stunning good looks.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This year Gragsons team announced they were moving to the Toyota camp in '24. At that point Chevrolet shut down all assistance,
He was a pretty good Xfinity driver. I think he won six races one year

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I had to be very careful what I put on here when I worked at the school district. Several people lost their jobs, cause of postings they made in various forums.

Last edited by hanco; 08/08/23.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts. The coroners report did not establish the cause of death as drug overdose. It's hard to have a conversation with someone who makes schidt up. It never helps when it's a clan card carrying member from Texas either.
LOL as much as I like you Paul, you're dead wrong on this one. IDC what they say his death was from. He was a piece of shiet, plain and simple.

I growing weary of all this flattery in which you don't even mention my stunning good looks.
I growing weary............ ya that's the ticket

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I growing weary............ ya that's the ticket

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Remember there were two coroner reports, the first they buried. He was under the influence of several drugs. One can easily decide on their own who killed Floyd, Floyd killed Floyd.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-george-floyd-cause-death-1568687

The Facts

Floyd, 46, died in Minneapolis, Minnesota, at 9:25 p.m. CT on May 25, 2020, after Police Officer Derek Chauvin pressed his knee down on the back of his neck for 8 minutes, 46 seconds.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (HCME) said the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression."

It continued to list arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as being significant conditions that were underlying causes in Floyd's cause of death.

Medical examiners said the fentanyl levels were at a potentially "fatal level," but that it was a combination of factors that led to Floyd's death.

Let's look at the CAUSE of death first.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (HCME) said the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression."

As I said, fentanyl was not listed as the cause of death.

Now let's look at your wording. "were underlying causes in Floyd's cause of death."

Can you post an exact quote? I haven't read the link, but I suspect where you have used the word "cause" in you language that the coroners report used other words.

Let's key in on some of your wording and the wording in the article, and measure it against Chauvin's legal duty to provide reasonable care to someone in his custody.

"complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression."

"a combination of factors that led to Floyd's death."

Floyd had an enlarged heart that needed more oxygen and he had narrowed arteries. When you have 170 pounds on your neck and back, two things can happen. Blood flow can be slowed and your chest, abdomen and lungs may not be able to expand enough to allow full breaths. That in turn can cause cardiopulmonary arrest. Now, Chauvin had no way of knowing Floyd's medical condition, but he knew he had a person who had been resistant rather than aggressive, cuffed and prone. He knew that the resistance had stopped. He knew that Floyd's movement slowed. His partner twice told him that it looked like Floyd was no longer breathing. Chauvin did NOTHING. That's not reasonable in most people's eyes. Even though an ambulance had been called, jurors and most people thought that it was unreasonable to continue "subdual restraint, and neck compression" and do absolutely nothing when the life was passing out of the person in his care.

It's that simple.

Beyond that, on a human level, I think it's repulsive that Chauvin couldn't even be bothered with giving a damn. It's likely that we would not be having this conversation if Chauvin had ceased the restraint and pretended to give a piss when his partner told him Floyd didn't appear to be breathing. I'd bet anything that we wouldn't be having this conversation if Chauvin had adjusted his restraint when Floyd fell still then checked for a pulse and administered CPR accordingly.

First I'm with Chauvin, I could not care less of a dam about Floyd, an incredible POS that once robbed a woman pointing a gun at her pregnant belly. I am glad Floyd is dead. Second you can read anything you want into various autopsy reports, penned to reflect whichever group the coroner wanted to please. The guy had fentanyl levels were at a potentially "fatal level," among other serious health issues. We could say none of this would not have happened if Floyd had not been passing counterfeit money, or even that he "might" still be alive if the store clerk had not called the law on Floyd. It is now clear you are an idiot, a Biden voter.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This^

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Remember there were two coroner reports, the first they buried. He was under the influence of several drugs. One can easily decide on their own who killed Floyd, Floyd killed Floyd.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-george-floyd-cause-death-1568687

The Facts

Floyd, 46, died in Minneapolis, Minnesota, at 9:25 p.m. CT on May 25, 2020, after Police Officer Derek Chauvin pressed his knee down on the back of his neck for 8 minutes, 46 seconds.

It continued to list arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as being significant conditions that were underlying causes in Floyd's cause of death.

Medical examiners said the fentanyl levels were at a potentially "fatal level," but that it was a combination of factors that led to Floyd's death.

Let's look at the CAUSE of death first.

As I said, fentanyl was not listed as the cause of death.

Now let's look at your wording. "were underlying causes in Floyd's cause of death."

Can you post an exact quote? I haven't read the link, but I suspect where you have used the word "cause" in you language that the coroners report used other words.

Let's key in on some of your wording and the wording in the article, and measure it against Chauvin's legal duty to provide reasonable care to someone in his custody.

"complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression."

"a combination of factors that led to Floyd's death."

Floyd had an enlarged heart that needed more oxygen and he had narrowed arteries. When you have 170 pounds on your neck and back, two things can happen. Blood flow can be slowed and your chest, abdomen and lungs may not be able to expand enough to allow full breaths. That in turn can cause cardiopulmonary arrest. Now, Chauvin had no way of knowing Floyd's medical condition, but he knew he had a person who had been resistant rather than aggressive, cuffed and prone. He knew that the resistance had stopped. He knew that Floyd's movement slowed. His partner twice told him that it looked like Floyd was no longer breathing. Chauvin did NOTHING. That's not reasonable in most people's eyes. Even though an ambulance had been called, jurors and most people thought that it was unreasonable to continue "subdual restraint, and neck compression" and do absolutely nothing when the life was passing out of the person in his care.

It's that simple.

Beyond that, on a human level, I think it's repulsive that Chauvin couldn't even be bothered with giving a damn. It's likely that we would not be having this conversation if Chauvin had ceased the restraint and pretended to give a piss when his partner told him Floyd didn't appear to be breathing. I'd bet anything that we wouldn't be having this conversation if Chauvin had adjusted his restraint when Floyd fell still then checked for a pulse and administered CPR accordingly.

First I'm with Chauvin, I could not care less of a dam about Floyd, an incredible POS that once robbed a woman pointing a gun at her pregnant belly. I am glad Floyd is dead. Second you can read anything you want into various autopsy reports, penned to reflect whichever group the coroner wanted to please. The guy had fentanyl levels were at a potentially "fatal level," among other serious health issues. We could say none of this would not have happened if Floyd had not been passing counterfeit money, or even that he "might" still be alive if the store clerk had not called the law on Floyd. It is now clear you are an idiot, a Biden voter.

Don't hate me because I exposed your factual and logical fallacies.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
So if I get strangled to death...but I also have high blood pressure.....

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
So if I get strangled to death...but I also have high blood pressure.....

Whatever the case, no cop should be held to their standard of training or the legal duty to provide reasonable care to those in their custody.

She pointed out that Floyd stopped talking after about 4 1/2 minutes and asked if it was a β€œred flag.”

β€œIt is something to reassess, yes ma’am,” replied Kueng, who later agreed that he was trained to roll someone on their side to help them breathe when it was safe to do so. Kueng acknowledged he didn’t do so despite Lane’s suggestion.

https://chatnewstoday.ca/2022/02/21/3rd-officer-testifies-in-federal-trial-in-floyds-killing/

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 3,178 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,710
Posts18,534,869
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.