Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All I know about the vaccine is that it does not prevent infection by the lab enhanced bat corona virus. My 72 year old elder brother took his Democrat liberal wife's orders to get vaccinated 3 times. His heart went into arrhythmia a few months ago and he had a close call with dying. No history of that problem previously. Right now despite the "vaccines" he is down sick with Covid. He took a couple of doses of Ivermectin. His wife refused the "horse medicine". Time will tell.

My 39 year old genius son and his girlfriend ran out immediately and got the "jab" and the boosters.Now he is in significant arrhythmia and on medication.

I took my chances without "vaccine" and my doctor has decided to quit pushing me about vaccines. I told her I don't take things from people that want to kill me. I'm not taking a vaccine for anything now. I took Ivermectin in January 22 when I caught it from getting in a truck with my 3 times vaccinated neighbor friend.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
yes this link is connected to Facebook but if you can swallow your pride you might find this quite interesting about the "jab"

https://www.facebook.com/mick.douglas.1485/videos/1575085603006833/

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is an article on Revolver News about this. It may have been part of this question and evasive answer session. Pfizer finally admitting to have different versions of the vaccine which were given to targeted audiences. I don’t know how to link to it, maybe someone can. It pretty much proves the theory there were placebos, moderately toxic “vaccines” and more highly toxic “vaccines”.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I heard on the news today that cancer rates are rising at a rate never before seen. They were theorizing that the spike proteins created from the Vax suppressed parts of the immune system that normally finds and destroys cancerous cells before they multiply enough to cause problems. They think the Vax suppresses T cells.

Bb

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
All I know about the vaccine is that it does not prevent infection by the lab enhanced bat corona virus. My 72 year old elder brother took his Democrat liberal wife's orders to get vaccinated 3 times. His heart went into arrhythmia a few months ago and he had a close call with dying. No history of that problem previously. Right now despite the "vaccines" he is down sick with Covid. He took a couple of doses of Ivermectin. His wife refused the "horse medicine". Time will tell.

My 39 year old genius son and his girlfriend ran out immediately and got the "jab" and the boosters.Now he is in significant arrhythmia and on medication.

I took my chances without "vaccine" and my doctor has decided to quit pushing me about vaccines. I told her I don't take things from people that want to kill me. I'm not taking a vaccine for anything now. I took Ivermectin in January 22 when I caught it from getting in a truck with my 3 times vaccinated neighbor friend.

Your brother's wife needs a serious attitude adjustment. Sorry to tell ya.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Maybe he should have not married her. She is a social worker counselor, and champion of the welfare state. She is proud to have voted for the mulatto, Hillary, and Joe. He has been married to her less than 10 years. He is politically conservative, I would not have pursued that relationship. Guess he was lonesome.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Maybe he should have not married her. She is a social worker counselor, and champion of the welfare state. She is proud to have voted for the mulatto, Hillary, and Joe. He has been married to her less than 10 years. He is politically conservative, I would not have pursued that relationship. Guess he was lonesome.
Your brother sounds like an idiot.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
There’s lots worse things than being alone. Married to a crazy beech is one of them.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
There’s lots worse things than being alone. Married to a crazy beech is one of them.
Yeah

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Feel bad for him, but he better grow some balls.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I heard on the news today that cancer rates are rising at a rate never before seen. They were theorizing that the spike proteins created from the Vax suppressed parts of the immune system that normally finds and destroys cancerous cells before they multiply enough to cause problems. They think the Vax suppresses T cells.

Bb
It's the mRNA in the "vax."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I am not running a clinical trial on that crap but I have seen some weird medical issues pop up on normally extremely healthy people. Blood Clots for one.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
My sister in law is a Hillary voter. She took the two shots, of course, plus 3 follow up boosters.
She has caught Corona twice in the past year. I sent her an email saying "You are living proof that vaccines don't work."
Never heard back from her.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
My sister in law is a Hillary voter. She took the two shots, of course, plus 3 follow up boosters.
She has caught Corona twice in the past year. I sent her an email saying "You are living proof that vaccines don't work."
Never heard back from her.

I had a friend who was a huge proponent of the Jab. He died last January Massive Heart attack . He survived a quadruple bypass surgery 8 years ago and according to the Dr his death was unexpected.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Probably posted this before

I have two close relatives that are fully jabbed
that nearly didn't make it
One full of tiny blood clots- no medical explanation
One going into A-FIB twice now with no medical
explanation

Jabs are the only common denominator

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
[quote=Hastings][quote=local_dirt][quote=Hastings]All I know about the vaccine is that it does not prevent infection by the lab enhanced bat corona virus. My 72 year old elder brother took his Democrat liberal wife's orders to get vaccinated 3 times. His heart went into arrhythmia a few months ago and he had a close call with dying. No history of that problem previously. Right now despite the "vaccines" he is down sick with Covid. He took a couple of doses of Ivermectin. His wife refused the "horse medicine". Time will tell.

Feel bad for him, but he better grow some balls.

It is too late, far too late. I know the type, I have several friends in relationships like that.
Pussy whipped for life.
What makes my skin crawl, they like being subserviant to a female.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I will tell you after the 3rd shot or booster due to work requirements I went from running half marathons and lifting 4-5 times a week to a heart attack at 49. No family history, etc. I can't prove it but have never felt the same since. We were sold a sack of lies and who knows what other long term effects this crap will have.

Good Shooting!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was a paramedic for 14 years. I worked hundreds of heart attacks. It is, or was, unheard of for an in-shape 49 year old to have a heart attack.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hunting1
I will tell you after the 3rd shot or booster due to work requirements I went from running half marathons and lifting 4-5 times a week to a heart attack at 49. No family history, etc. I can't prove it but have never felt the same since. We were sold a sack of lies and who knows what other long term effects this crap will have.

Yes we did and Big Pharma got really wealthy fast. It will be interesting to see when the next "virus" hits the scene and how many people take it .

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

189 members (12344mag, 35, 2UP, 44mc, 264mag, 338rcm, 21 invisible), 1,626 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,972
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.