Hop To
Page 86 of 91 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 90 91
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You chose your fate. Now let others choose theirs.

Christians have tried to control the lives of others for millenia - murdering, persecuting, pedophile-ing etc all under the guise of their fairy tale beliefs.

I disagree with your assertions exaggerating violence being perpetrated by Christians. Granted, it has happened. It happened primarily at a point in history when people fought wars over everything, land, politics, money, bloodline, ethnicity, and yes, religion. It is hardly a modern occurrence. Christianity has been spreading in several parts of the world in the modern era, independent of any form of invasion. South Korea, China, Iran, Algeria, Azerbaijan, and several parts of sub-Saharan Africa are good examples of this.

And your ignorance of Christian history is apparent and astounding. Please provide some examples of Christians slaughtering in the name of Christianity in any given century. It is this kind of assertion, never supported by facts that is dangerous.

Let me narrow it down for you. I will give you 2,000 and a Church. Please provide one Christian Church sanctioned “slaughter” and please provide facts. Tossing out “The crusades!” or “The Inquisition” will not do because there is far more myth about them than actual facts floating around.

Better yet – how about showing which tenant of the Christian faith would ever support such your idea?

Illegitimi non carborundum

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
Not God, but the interpretations of the copyist from old testament to the new testament....reread what the good Dr wrote as it seems you are slow to comprehend.

The moral, ethical and logical problems with the bible go far, far deeper than mere 'copyist errors.'

Examples???

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by IZH27
A truly inquisitive mind would not construct a paradigm in which the questions necessary to establish truth, could never be answered.

Absolutely...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A truly inquisitive mind would not construct a paradigm in which the questions necessary to establish truth, could never be answered.

Absolutely...

Concur

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RayF
Hey DBT, while you were searching for mom jokes, I’ve come up with some potential evidence for interspecies evolution.

[Linked Image]

P.S. Your mom gave it to me.

LOL!

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Since that’s the level of intellect that we’re dealing with when attempting a debate with Dumb & Dumber from DownUndah I find them and their retardation more humorous than offensive. I mistakenly gave them far more credit and respect than they deserve….they even annoyed the livingfuck outta me…but that was before I realized I was interacting with complete idiots, like literal-real life idiots….weird. 😂😂

Bingo. The best part is, they truly don’t know how idiotic they are. I can say this in plain sight and it won’t make a dent. They’ll keep posting their stale, repetitive, unbacked nonsense. Its a comedic gift that keeps on giving.

All that said, I may be convinced that they are, as they claim, decedents of apes. They just descend very far. 🐵

Maybe you are right, but I still believe they work for Lucifer....you know, it is not appropriate for human beings, like the two from down under to always flock to a religious thread and belittle, decry, depreciate, and disparage anything Christian, all in the name of having a discussion....it is unhuman.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by KillerBee
That is a picture of the most famous Pinheads of all time, a star back in the 1930's his name was Schlitze, his most famous movie was Freaks, mouserand9mm reminds me of him lol

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0772396/?ref_=tt_cl_t_11

Here is a picture of mouserand9mm having a nice warm glass of Kangaroo Milk with his siblings lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe you are right, but I still believe they work for Lucifer....you know, it is not appropriate for human beings, like the two from down under to always flock to a religious thread and belittle, decry, depreciate, and disparage anything Christian, all in the name of having a discussion....it is unhuman.

You mean……like seagulls?

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

You mean……like seagulls?

Ha! Absolutely!

CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Christians cussin and quoting the Bible. Wow just wow!!!!!

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Where have you read that someone has placed a curse on another?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CWT

Some, yes. Others, no. Dealing with the world tends out to bring out some worldly behaviors. Nobody was born saved. Besides, Jesus said turn the cheek 77 times. He didn’t say become a full-time punching bag.

What are you offering?

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You chose your fate. Now let others choose theirs.

Christians have tried to control the lives of others for millenia - murdering, persecuting, pedophile-ing etc all under the guise of their fairy tale beliefs.

I disagree with your assertions exaggerating violence being perpetrated by Christians. Granted, it has happened. It happened primarily at a point in history when people fought wars over everything, land, politics, money, bloodline, ethnicity, and yes, religion. It is hardly a modern occurrence. Christianity has been spreading in several parts of the world in the modern era, independent of any form of invasion. South Korea, China, Iran, Algeria, Azerbaijan, and several parts of sub-Saharan Africa are good examples of this.

And your ignorance of Christian history is apparent and astounding. Please provide some examples of Christians slaughtering in the name of Christianity in any given century. It is this kind of assertion, never supported by facts that is dangerous.

Let me narrow it down for you. I will give you 2,000 and a Church. Please provide one Christian Church sanctioned “slaughter” and please provide facts. Tossing out “The crusades!” or “The Inquisition” will not do because there is far more myth about them than actual facts floating around.

Better yet – how about showing which tenant of the Christian faith would ever support such your idea?

The bible identifies the Christian immorality, and history demonstrates the enactment thereof. Simple really. Not hard to see why it's in decline, people are wising up, and breaking through the indoctrination.

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by CWT

You gotta admit though, there are worse things in the bible.

There are no real surprises with Christian behavior when questions are asked, that's an unfortunate fact backed by a history of events going back for the last couple of thousand years.

Well?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There are no real surprises with Christian behavior when questions are asked, that's an unfortunate fact backed by a history of events going back for…..

What’s a fact? Do you have any evidence to back up your baseless claims? Surely if it goes back “a couple thousand years” examples should be everywhere….

Without evidence of your fairytale you’re just spouting bullshit. We deal in facts and evidence not your fairytale fantasies….<DBT enters groggily from stage right>

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
There are no real surprises with Christian behavior when questions are asked, that's an unfortunate fact backed by a history of events going back for…..

What’s a fact? Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?

Yes, it's called history - look it up some time.

Surely if it goes back “a couple thousand years” examples should be everywhere….

Well I don't know exactly where all the bodies are buried, but the history is well documented - look it up some time.

Well?
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
In spite of the algorithm this truth remains.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

LOL!!!! You lot make assertions and claims and never provide anything to show it to be true - you lot thrive on un-falsifiability. Go the bullshitters!!! LOL!!!

Well?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

LOL!!!! You lot make assertions and claims and never provide anything to show it to be true - you lot thrive on un-falsifiability. Go the bullshitters!!! LOL!!!
You can tell us what's true when you grow a full head of hair and more than four teeth Queensy bogan.

Page 86 of 91 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 90 91

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 2500HD, 22250rem, 06hunter59, 1234, 53 invisible), 3,345 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,705
Posts18,534,770
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.