Page 1 of 2 1 2
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Their Student debt has been forgiven.

Gee. How did that happen?

Re: Fox and WH.gov

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gee, I had to pay for my education. Also, paid for my kiddo's. I don't want to pay for someone else's education.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
one more thing; Joe didn't send me a letter.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Prop me up beside the jukebox when I die"

Joe doesn't do anything but sit around & drool. Joe didn't send out anything.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Unbelievable .

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WHAT !!!!! I thought they abolished that bullchiit, I paid for my education....so did my wife.

FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE.......WTF, Bernie is in the oval office.

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Waiting for my refund of the loan I paid back plus the tuition I paid up front for own kids (no loans).

Not holding my breath.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Probably pretty selective about who gets rewarded.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll take some white privilege reparations now please, 2 checks would suffice...tax free, thank fuggin you

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
7/14/23

"On April 19, 2022, the Biden-Harris Administration announced several changes that will help borrowers get closer to or achieve forgiveness under income-driven repayment (IDR) regardless of whether or not you have ever participated in an IDR plan. With these changes, you are now eligible to have some or all of your student loans forgiven because you have reached the necessary 240- or 300-months' of payments under IDR.

The U.S. Department of Education will work with your servicer to process your IDR forgiveness over the next several months. If you would like to opt out of IDR forgiveness for any reason, contact your loan servicer no later than 08/13/2023 and tell them that you are not interested in receiving IDR forgiveness. Some reasons why you might want to consider opting out include concerns about a potential state tax liability.

If you decide to opt out of IDR forgiveness, you will be expected to continue paying your loan(s) once the student loan payment pause ends."

Sounds sketchy...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More gimmes for the slackers..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This giveaway is as illegal as the last one. I expect that the courts will shut it down fast. Biden simply doesn't have the authority to do it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Gee, I had to pay for my education. Also, paid for my kiddo's. I don't want to pay for someone else's education.

I really don't want to pay for something I don't have.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This giveaway is as illegal as the last one. I expect that the courts will shut it down fast. Biden simply doesn't have the authority to do it.
We'll see, plenty sketchy, however, this is an entirely different approach, and there's existing authority to forgive 20 or 25 year DOE debts - or such. I think it'll fly.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
My daughter took out a separate loan to pay off the higher interest student loan. I’m guessing she’s screwed. She never asked for a handout and didn’t expect one. Just pisses me off. All dead beats get another freebie. Edk

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I had my “education” paid for courtesy of the US Army… downplayed by the f.a.g.go.t IrFUBAR and his homo buddy Judman….

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
one more thing; Joe didn't send me a letter.
If you are one of the 804K;

Yes he did
Go to WH.gov and read it.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
7/14/23

"On April 19, 2022, the Biden-Harris Administration announced several changes that will help borrowers get closer to or achieve forgiveness under income-driven repayment (IDR) regardless of whether or not you have ever participated in an IDR plan. With these changes, you are now eligible to have some or all of your student loans forgiven because you have reached the necessary 240- or 300-months' of payments under IDR.

The U.S. Department of Education will work with your servicer to process your IDR forgiveness over the next several months. If you would like to opt out of IDR forgiveness for any reason, contact your loan servicer no later than 08/13/2023 and tell them that you are not interested in receiving IDR forgiveness. Some reasons why you might want to consider opting out include concerns about a potential state tax liability.

If you decide to opt out of IDR forgiveness, you will be expected to continue paying your loan(s) once the student loan payment pause ends."

Sounds sketchy...

Old. Read 2 days ago at link provided above

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I paid my student loan back, why am I paying for other?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Authoritarian mindset. All children are your children.

Get with the program, peon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

445 members (17CalFan, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,809 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,398
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.