T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jell-O and Rolly, you prove Q correct.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dear TRH, This is the best thing I ever posted.

Trump Retruthed her to try and give people a CLUE.

And yet stupidly, no one asks the obvious question which is, So who would be the president of the Republic.

whistle

Dr Jan Halper-Hayes red pills Great Britain's Media! - The True Great Awakening Blog! - GoDuBois.com
https://www.godubois.com/index.php?...er-hayes-red-pills-great-britains-media/

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/18/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Rolly
I believe Jeff O has some very valid points. What I saw on January 6 was definitely an attempted insurrection and an attempt to overthrow the government of the US led by then President Trump. I personally believe Trump’s candidacy for POTUS will have to be decided by the Supreme Court.

So what in your pitiful excuse for a mind implies the rather minor riot at the capital was an insurrection? And why would Trump possibly be able to overthrow the government with a riot at the Capital? And what proof do you have that these assumptions are true?

Last edited by rickt300; 08/18/23.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rickt300
So what in your pitiful excuse for a mind implies the rather minor riot at the capital was an insurrection? And why would Trump possibly be able to overthrow the government with a riot at the Capital? And what proof do you have that these assumptions are true?
These idiots equate actions on Trump's part to legally challenge an obviously stolen election with insurrection.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I believe Jeff O has some very valid points. What I saw on January 6 was definitely an attempted insurrection and an attempt to overthrow the government of the US led by then President Trump. I personally believe Trump’s candidacy for POTUS will have to be decided by the Supreme Court.

Insurrections usually require guns or were you not aware of that? Trump told the crowd to protest peacefully, unfortunately FB Lie had some of its contract Antifa goons opening the doors to the building and telling people to enter. Speaks volumes that the only person killed was an unarmed protester and I bet dollars to donuts that cops beaten were by Antifa. That is not what they want you to know.

Saying Jeff has some valid points is like saying Jeffrey Dahmer was a vegetarian.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rickt300
These idiots equate actions on Trump's part to legally challenge an obviously stolen election with insurrection.

“This involved a situation where the states had already made the official and authoritative determination as to who won in those states and they sent the votes and certified them to Congress,” [Barr] said. “The allegation, essentially, by the government is that at that point, the president conspired, entered into a plan, a scheme, that involved a lot of deceit, the object of which was to erase those votes, to nullify those lawful votes.”

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Insurrections usually require guns or were you not aware of that? Trump told the crowd to protest peacefully, unfortunately FB Lie had some of its contract Antifa goons opening the doors to the building and telling people to enter. Speaks volumes that the only person killed was an unarmed protester and I bet dollars to donuts that cops beaten were by Antifa. That is not what they want you to know.

Saying Jeff has some valid points is like saying Jeffrey Dahmer was a vegetarian.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I do not believe it’s true that “insurrections usually require guns”, although your use of the word “usually” makes your point a bit squishy anyway. But I’m glad you said that, because I think it’s exactly this that SCOTUS will be deciding once state and local election folks begin denying Trump access to the primary ballot.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
“This involved a situation where the states had already made the official and authoritative determination as to who won in those states and they sent the votes and certified them to Congress,” [Barr] said. “The allegation, essentially, by the government is that at that point, the president conspired, entered into a plan, a scheme, that involved a lot of deceit, the object of which was to erase those votes, to nullify those lawful votes.”
What do you expect the Bolsheviks to put in the charges? It's total BS. Anyone with half a brain sees right through it. I think even they know it's BS. That you don't is pretty sad.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump is accused, in multiple venues, of directing and participating in a large, multi-state conspiracy involving many people, to retain power illegally.

If that’s not an insurrection, what is it? If he had succeeded, what would be the difference?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
What do you expect the Bolsheviks to put in the charges? It's total BS. Anyone with half a brain sees right through it. I think even they know it's BS. That you don't is pretty sad.

What Pinocchio does not realize is that the Dems are playing a game of election interference. Damn is he slow witted.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

I’ll grant that you appear to have half a brain.

You’ve given the other half to Trump. Big mistake.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I don't even think you're stupid, Jeff. You're just 100% brainwashed, which makes you blind to the obvious, thus coming across as stupid.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I’ll grant that you appear to have half a brain.

You’ve given the other half to Trump. Big mistake.
It's clear you despise 99% of this board so why not post on the DU.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Even the brits are onto all the Biden Sexual assault allegations

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52462113

How about this nugget?

Separately, the records of Mr Biden's 36-year career as a US senator are being held at the University of Delaware, which says it will not release any papers until two years after Mr Biden leaves public life.
Ms Reade says the records will contain evidence that she complained to her superiors about Mr Biden, and perhaps that other members of his staff may have made similar accusations.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

What Pinocchio does not realize is that the Dems are playing a game of election interference. Damn is he slow witted.

What Trump did had to be prosecuted or we are literally a lawless banana republic. Given that he lost, it’s unavoidable that the prosecution is being executed under the opposing party.

It gives you guys cover to circle the wagons and keep gaslighting each other, that’s for sure, and it’s unfortunate. But here we are. What he did HAS TO BE PROSECUTED.

To the point at hand, it might all be moot anyway in terms of his prospects as a politician. He appears to be constitutionally prevented from running again, and it appears to be on fairly solid ground to think that. Notably, none here are even really addressing that point. Have any of you even read the paper, or even the abstract? I can find a “explainer” type article and post it.

But, SCOTUS bats last on this one, conceded.

I’m just giving you guys a heads-up that this is coming down the pike. You’re welcome.

Gonna go ride my dirt bike for a bit, see if the jetting change I just made makes it even mo’ betta. I’ll find an explainer when I’m done screwing around. Carry on.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't even think you're stupid, Jeff. You're just 100% brainwashed, which makes you blind to the obvious, thus coming across as stupid.

Back atcha, buddy.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I just bumped the Stone/Bannon thread for you TRH. Go click the links. Then come back here and talk about how it wasn’t a planned attempt to steal the election, which very credibly (IMHO) can be called an insurrection, thus invoking Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
This is what I read a week ago. There’s a lot more out there now. This is very real.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/23828477/trump-2024-14th-amendment-banned

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump is accused, in multiple venues, of directing and participating in a large, multi-state conspiracy involving many people, to retain power illegally.

If that’s not an insurrection, what is it? If he had succeeded, what would be the difference?

He is only accused, that's it. Did you forget about the part where he requested additional officers and palsy denied? did you forget about the leos opening doors and allowing people in?
Just whose capital do you think it is? You think it belongs to the Democrats? Lol

The left is accusing him of everything, they are and apparently you are terrified as everytime they accuse him, his support grows...

Its laughable that you nut jobs think you are on the side of the constitution. You in fact are the insurrectionist.

Go play on a pro joe forum.
Do you really think you are going to convince someone on here that your side is in the right.

Joker...lol

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 14,193 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,163
Posts18,542,924
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.