Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Not necessarily. A case can be made that an insurrection is simply any attempt to prevent or usurp the rightful possession or transfer of power (I just made that up, so if any of our Brilliant legal minds here want to pick it apart, please do, I’m here to learn).

I’m not really talking about J6, although we could. It was much, much more violent than your pic portrays and no, it was not antifa or the Feds doing it. But that’s a side issue. Even without J6 it seems fair to this lunk to say that Trump attempted to prevent and hence overthrow the exercise of our democratic process. I will argue that meets any reasonable definition of “insurrection”. Could be wrong there.

Your thoughts?

Why do you make schiedt up if you truly are trying to have an informed discussion?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
insurrection n

: the act or an instance of revolting esp. violently against civil or political authority or against an established government
;also
: the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt [whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or against the authority of the United States…

The use of the term “esp.” indicates it’s not a requirement that it be violent, as does the rest of the definition.

I stand by my (correct) extemporaneous guess. I was just trying to be expeditious.

Question… do you guys EVER get tired of all the “winning” against me?! I almost feel guilty sometimes. Like I’m being mean.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Just like your ‘winning’ when you said Trump wouldn’t make it past the ‘18 mid-terms?
That type of winning?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
So, with that dealt with, it seems pretty clear to me that Trump engaged in insurrection. His only way out is if he can prove that instead of him stealing the election, it was actually stollen (sic, I just love mocking his spelling, it’s a guilty pleasure) from him. So far, almost 3 years later, he has failed to do so. Most recently with his big reveal scheduled for Monday where we were gonna see “Irrefutable, Overwhelming” proof. Yeah, no, that isn’t actually going to happen. “Who knew?!” (hint: me).

If he engaged in insurrection, he cannot run for President. It’s literally in the Constitution in plain English.

Your thoughts?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I mentioned and posted the 14th sec.3 in another thread yesterday, nobody even responded at all....they must really like you Jeff smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
a man convinced, against his will,
is of the same, opinion still.

no way to prove rigged election "at a level sufficient to change the outcome"..

the rigging was prior to election day, with teh ZUCK-BUCKS using COVID waivers to bundle, solicit, package, absentee, mailout nd mailing in, and finally, whatever may have happened at 3 AM when all the cameras were turned off and observers excused.. we will never know what or how these things affected outcome, but only DJT loathers can account for 81 million votes for a Biden/Kamealot candidacy//

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I mentioned and posted the 14th sec.3 in another thread yesterday, nobody even responded at all....they must really like you Jeff smile

Yeah no kidding lol. So much love.

They need to hear this stuff. Reality is coming, and is she pissed. Whether they know it or not, I’m doing them a favor. They have essentially become cult members, and reprogramming them is a slow, gnarly, and un-appreciated process. Most of them are not idiots; wail and gnash as they will, what I’m telling them sinks in…. slowly…

This is a good example. They’ve learned a lot from this thread. They won’t be able to un-learn it.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Yeah no kidding lol. So much love.

They need to hear this stuff. Reality is coming, and is she pissed. Whether they know it or not, I’m doing them a favor. They have essentially become cult members, and reprogramming them is a slow, gnarly, and un-appreciated process. Most of them are not idiots; wail and gnash as they will, what I’m telling them sinks in…. slowly…

This is a good example. They’ve learned a lot from this thread. They won’t be able to un-learn it.
People like you made Washington and Oregon the reality they now are.
Take some responsibility for that and maybe folks here will take you seriously.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Jeff, Peter Schiff is hardly a Trump fan. Start listening at 50:00.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell-O knows he's smarter than any business billionaire.

Peter just doesn't know the stuff Jell-O thinks he knows.

Jell-Os god is the Satanic NWO, CNN and DNC.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I don't even think you're stupid, Jeff. You're just 100% brainwashed, which makes you blind to the obvious, thus coming across as stupid.

Disagree you have to be stupid to be that brainwashed.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
I don't even think you're stupid, Jeff. You're just 100% brainwashed, which makes you blind to the obvious, thus coming across as stupid.

Don’t sell JeffPedO short. Of course he’s stupid and blissfully so. The retard can’t open a box of bullets for hells sake. He’s an idiot!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Springcove
Don’t sell JeffPedO short. Of course he’s stupid and blissfully so. The retard can’t open a box of bullets for hells sake. He’s an idiot!
grin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jameister
a man convinced, against his will,
is of the same, opinion still.

no way to prove rigged election "at a level sufficient to change the outcome"..

the rigging was prior to election day, with teh ZUCK-BUCKS using COVID waivers to bundle, solicit, package, absentee, mailout nd mailing in, and finally, whatever may have happened at 3 AM when all the cameras were turned off and observers excused.. we will never know what or how these things affected outcome, but only DJT loathers can account for 81 million votes for a Biden/Kamealot candidacy//

Well said and true. The dumbasses can't connect the dots to consider the effects of illegal ballots.

To the traitors, a vote is a vote, which is why they don't mind destroying the nation with illegal immigration.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Springcove

And he's FOS

I Dindo Nuffin
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
TEXT:

Amendment 14, Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

This is why the left keeps chanting "insurrection."

Its silly, an insurrection requires a VIOLENT act.

Trump was not violent.

No insurrection.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Not according to the Merriam-Websters Dictionary of Law. Violence not required.

insurrection n

: the act or an instance of revolting esp. violently against civil or political authority or against an established government
;also
: the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt [whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or against the authority of the United States…

Source: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law ©1996. Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. Published under license with Merriam-Webster, Incorporated.

The use of the term “esp.” indicates it’s not a requirement that it be violent, as does the rest of the definition.

I stand by my (correct) extemporaneous guess. I was just trying to be expeditious.

Question… do you guys EVER get tired of all the “winning” against me?! I almost feel guilty sometimes. Like I’m being mean.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 08/18/23.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Not according to the Websters Law Dictionary. Violence not required.

insurrection n

;also

If he wins the primary, I’d wager he’ll be on the ballot here in NH.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe. My guess is it’ll take an intervention from SCOTUS to ensure that’s true in every state, though, given that it sure seems clear that he stands in violation… or whatever the right term is… of Amendment 14 Sec 3.

… and that may happen. But this particular shït-show seems like it’s headed our way.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (270wsmnutt, 06hunter59, 257Bob, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 66 invisible), 13,157 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,161
Posts18,542,886
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.