-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
SupFoo: posted the excellent video of Tucker and Col. Douglas MacGregor, which I sent to my 16 yer old nephew in an effort to educate him since his Father is a Marxist and he has leftist leanings. Though, to his credit, he has shown promise in moving away from the dark side. He wanted to read Reagan's biography, for example. He has also listened to a few of my mild rants against the evil in DC today. Then again, he has been conditioned to accept the F aggot agenda, so I am trying to help lead him away from all that nonesense.

He replied to my email with the video link with this: "keep your Z propaganda bullschit out of my inbox."

This is my reply, which I will send shortly:

The only reason I am writing this is because you're my nephew, I wouldn't waste my time otherwise.  As such, I would hope you would do me the courtesy of reading it in its entirety.  

Your reply to the video I sent you in an effort to educate you was extremely disappointing. Have you been so conditioned against Tucker Carlson that you dismiss anything he says or does, out-of-hand?  Do you even understand why he was fired from Fox?  Have you formed your opinions of the Ukrainian conflict based upon what you have seen in the MSM (mainstream media) and based upon on the opinions of your parents, friends and teachers, or have you personally researched this subject?  Based upon your reply, it sure sounds like you based your opinion largely upon a single photograph.  Do you truly understand this conflict, what started it, and why our Liar-in-Chief and Congress is so bullish towards it?  Do you think it's right for the US Gov't to send the unfortunate people in Maui a one time payment of $700.00, while we've sent 140 billion +++ to Ukraine?  Do you understand what's really going on in Maui?  Do you think it's right and just for Americans, who have worked all their lives to earn a Social Security payment of $1,400.00/mo (and many get much less), while every illegal alien receives $2,200.00/mo., free healthcare, free housing, and food assistance?  Meanwhile the cash spigot to Ukraine is wide open, yet our military has been gutted, is outdated, poorly stocked and seems to be more interested in diversity and inclusion, rather than discipline and readiness.  All this while the American people suffer.  If you think we could prevail against a modern and prepared force, who has increased their wealth and continues to do so, while the US is bleeding wealth, has virtually no manufacturing capacity at all, and has devastated our energy production capacity, then you really are living in a fantasy world.  I could go on, but you get the picture.

I believe you have misunderstood both my meaning and the video itself, if you even watched it.  I do not support Russia or Putin, and for you to suggest otherwise with your Z Propaganda comment is not only ignorant, it illustrates a total lack of understanding regarding both the video and me, as your Uncle.  Col. Douglas MacGregor is a highly experienced, intelligent, analytical thinker.  He's explained the situation in Ukraine and the US extremely well and in a straightforward, truthful and accurate manner.  I am not sure why you would refer to his analysis as Z propaganda.  The Col. is clearly not a Putin supporter.   

You and I once had a conversation about critical thinking and how important it is to base your opinions on your own reading and research, not what people tell you, not what you see in the MSM, and not what your friends and family think.  You don't even realize that you've been manipulated into supporting their agenda through emotional manipulation, selective reporting, and a false narrative, among the many other tools the Progressive Machine uses in order to manipulate people.  I coined the term Progressive Machine some years ago to describe the unceasing actions of the evil Left - just like the Terminator - they will never stop until they burn it all down.  

Understand that I am not advocating for one side or the other.  We should never have been involved in this conflict in the first place and we need to extract ourselves as quickly and as efficiently as possible from this debacle; otherwise, the consequences will be catastrophic.

Do what you will with this information.  I realize that you're only 16, you're a student, and have better things to do.  Youngsters often find such subject matter uninteresting and I understand why and how you have come to your conclusions, but you're really doing yourself a disservice forming opinions about important issues without a full understanding of that issue.  In other words, don't go spouting off accusations and stating opinions that you cannot back-up with hard facts.  Basing an opinion on a photograph that was explicitly meant to illicit an emotional response is counter-productive.  The sooner you understand that these people in our gov't and in the MSM are truly evil and do not have the best interests of the American Public at heart, the better.  

Should you decide you'd like to delve into this issue further, I'd recommend starting by answering the questions I posed in the first paragraph.

Sic Semper Tyrranis

- Yer Uncle

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You should add:

“Oh, and by the way, your dumbass will be the one drafted to go over and fight the Russians when this thing kicks off. We’ll see if you think it is Z propaganda when you’re sweating a Russian missile up your ass. Have nice day.”

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/22/23.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Didn't want to be too harsh, but good idea.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have an aunt and uncle who are members of the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party and they hate anyone who doesn't agree with their bullschit.

They are vaxxed and masked and look as silly as they sound when they puppet the fake news talking points.

They avoid me like the plague,at family functions,because they only have talking points with no rebuttal when challenged.

Good luck.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I’d keep it more concise.

I sent you a link, nothing more, nothing less. It is one side of an issue, and you are free to watch it, or not, and also watch competing viewpoints, from other media outlets. This is what we call “getting both sides of the story”.

I wish you well in your future years, and hope you realize it will not be men of MY age who get called to fight such conflicts, but boys of YOUR age (you’re almost 18).

I hope that learning how to respond “maturely” to future offers of opposing viewpoints, not just from me but from others you encounter in daily life, is something you learn, eventually, and that you are not forced to learn lessons about maturity and manhood on a battlefield, instead.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good on you for caring and trying High_Noon, who knows maybe your caring and guidance will make a difference in his life.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks, I'll consider that.

- Del Gue
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I hope you’re successful in educating him on current events. He is young and youth is pretty arrogant and dismissive. Eventually he may come to understand what you’re saying, hopefully.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Well the interview was very informative in my opinion.
The part where the Colonel said that Zelinski will retire somewhere with money we sent is no doubt true, should he survive at least.
But another question might be will some right here be doing the same.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

You need a hobby.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
ok, I sent it, with a few changes. It will be interesting to see his response.

Last edited by High_Noon; 08/22/23.

- Del Gue
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It would be cool, to see the young lads response.

Don't forget at his age in school he has been indoctrinated for many years, may take a lot of work to get him to think properly.

Best of luck Sir!

KB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Personally, I'd drop this:

Do what you will with this information. I realize that you're only 16, you're a student, and have better things to do. Youngsters often find such subject matter uninteresting and I understand why and how you have come to your conclusions, but you're really doing yourself a disservice forming opinions about important issues without a full understanding of that issue. In other words, don't go spouting off accusations and stating opinions that you cannot back-up with hard facts.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The little smart ass responded with this Reagan quote:

"We in America have learned bitter lessons from two world wars: It is better to be here [in Europe] ready to protect the peace, than to take blind shelter across the sea, rushing to respond only after freedom is lost. We've learned that isolationism never was and never will be an acceptable response to tyrannical governments with expansionist intent."

I haven't written a response yet, but that's not what happened in Ukraine was it?

- Del Gue
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
His mother or father wrote that for him, guaranteed! lol

KB

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Nope, he's a smart kid - straight 'A' student. In many ways smarter than both his parents.

- Del Gue
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well he is way smarter than me, at 16 I was obsessed with hunting, fishing, football and......... ( . )( . )

cool

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/22/23.

KB

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by High_Noon
He replied to my email with the video link with this: "keep your Z propaganda bullschit out of my inbox."

That's too bad. But not surprising given the propaganda youth are subjected to.

The reinstatement of the draft would sober him up. Fast.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,151
Posts18,484,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.