Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I didn’t really watch the debate as it happened but from what I’ve seen since, it was bad. Fox was bad. The questions were stupid. People talked over each other. And most of the candidates were either flat out awful and unlikeable (Pence, Hutchinson, and Christy) or extremely unimpressive (Ron and others).

Trump was absolute right to skip it. Love him, hate him, or if you are indifferent Trump it’s going to be him or nobody. I don’t know if he can win. I don’t know if they will let him. But it’s him or nothing. I actually wish it wasn’t so, but it is.

I felt in 2016 that the establishment got it wrong in that Trump was not their demise, he was all that stood between them and the guillotine. I still feel that way. Things are starting to boil and all these people understand is to ratchet it up. If you close every valve on a boiler, the pressure builds until it explodes. Our ruling class is stupid, instead of understanding that and trying to manage Trump and the pressure, they are tying down valves and pouring on the coal. I don’t know what happens when it goes, but it won’t be good for anybody.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was nobody on that stage who will ever be president of the United States.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Some people say we've lost the Republic. I can't believe we have but I do think we are heading for times like none of us have seen. It's all been predicted in the Bible and it's playing out. I've post this before but it's worth repeating.

"The propitious smiles of heaven cannot be expected on a nation that disregards rules of order and right that heaven itself has ordained."
George Washington

None on that stage gets this statement. If they did they'd quit pandering and do what we as decent citizens know should be done. But they are not that way. Just look at what the debate was about, man made climate change, lambasting Trump, it was all me me me. Just like the selfish jerks they are. They were led by the moderators. Do true leaders follow along that way? Nope!

We've got a chance at this and the man for the job is Trump. Get over yourself and get behind him. America needs to be mindful of George Washington's words. Ask yourself this. Did the Founders know we would face cheating in elections and power hungry people? Did they know that we would have our nation be torn apart by ungodly ideas? Of course they did. That's why we have some documents that govern us. Leave any of it out and deny that God gave them the wisdom to govern and we will lose.

Reagan said that America was the last stand for a refuge for freedom for the entire world.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I didn’t really watch the debate as it happened but from what I’ve seen since, it was bad. Fox was bad. The questions were stupid. People talked over each other. And most of the candidates were either flat out awful and unlikeable (Pence, Hutchinson, and Christy) or extremely unimpressive (Ron and others).

Trump was absolute right to skip it. Love him, hate him, or if you are indifferent Trump it’s going to be him or nobody. I don’t know if he can win. I don’t know if they will let him. But it’s him or nothing. I actually wish it wasn’t so, but it is.

I felt in 2016 that the establishment got it wrong in that Trump was not their demise, he was all that stood between them and the guillotine. I still feel that way. Things are starting to boil and all these people understand is to ratchet it up. If you close every valve on a boiler, the pressure builds until it explodes. Our ruling class is stupid, instead of understanding that and trying to manage Trump and the pressure, they are tying down valves and pouring on the coal. I don’t know what happens when it goes, but it won’t be good for anybody.
Like.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There was nobody on that stage who will ever be president of the United States.

I hope you're right, but the same was said about Pres. Trump.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Trump won and didn't even show up.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’ll say this about the English, while they had an actual aristocracy that mattered and had a stake in the well being of the kingdom, they did a very good job of reforming just enough to release the pressure over centuries. There were occasional boil overs but the ruling class understood that in addition to the privilege, they had responsibility to the masses and it was in no one’s interest to break the damned country.

We don’t have that. We have the worst of all worlds. We have dumb people who think they are smart, who have no allegiance to anything or anyone but themselves, who view all criticism as a threat to their existence, who know nothing but to mock, ridicule, and double down. Every single thing in this country now is run like the Ukraine War. Just ignore reality and double down. When reality finally can be ignored no more and it all comes crashing down, simply pretend it never happened/doesn’t exist and move on to to the next thing without a hint of humility, chagrin, or desire to learn from past failures.

I can’t help but think that the rest of the world must think we are absolutely insane.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Some people say we've lost the Republic. I can't believe we have but I do think we are heading for times like none of us have seen. It's all been predicted in the Bible and it's playing out. I've post this before but it's worth repeating.

"The propitious smiles of heaven cannot be expected on a nation that disregards rules of order and right that heaven itself has ordained."
George Washington

None on that stage gets this statement. If they did they'd quit pandering and do what we as decent citizens know should be done. But they are not that way. Just look at what the debate was about, man made climate change, lambasting Trump, it was all me me me. Just like the selfish jerks they are. They were led by the moderators. Do true leaders follow along that way? Nope!

We've got a chance at this and the man for the job is Trump. Get over yourself and get behind him. America needs to be mindful of George Washington's words. Ask yourself this. Did the Founders know we would face cheating in elections and power hungry people? Did they know that we would have our nation be torn apart by ungodly ideas? Of course they did. That's why we have some documents that govern us. Leave any of it out and deny that God gave them the wisdom to govern and we will lose.

Reagan said that America was the last stand for a refuge for freedom for the entire world.
We have lost the republic. Sad but true. We have lost much of our freedoms. The gov is bigger than anyone could have imagined. They spy on all of us. They are attempting to throw one of the most popular presidents in history into jail against the wishes of the people. They have completely demonized whites and people on the right. The left has freedom to literally burn cities to the ground and beat you if you support Trump. If you fight back, you go to prison. All public school are just indoctrination camps at this point. The left can steal an election at any time and nothing will be done. If you say something the left doesnt agree with, you can be financially ruined or worse. How does anyone have one bit of hope for what this country has become? Can anyone argue against what I just said? What am I missing here guys?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
We have lost the republic. Sad but true. We have lost much of our freedoms. The gov is bigger than anyone could have imagined. They spy on all of us. They are attempting to throw one of the most popular presidents in history into jail against the wishes of the people. They have completely demonized whites and people on the right. The left has freedom to literally burn cities to the ground and beat you if you support Trump. If you fight back, you go to prison. All public school are just indoctrination camps at this point. The left can steal an election at any time and nothing will be done. If you say something the left doesnt agree with, you can be financially ruined or worse. How does anyone have one bit of hope for what this country has become? Can anyone argue against what I just said? What am I missing here guys?
Perfectly stated. Exactly spot on.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Our ruling class is stupid,

They're not stupid. They're evil. Biblical proportions evil.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
One way or another, the Bolsheviks won't allow trump to get the GOP nomination.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t know what happens when it goes, but it won’t be good for anybody.

Nothing is going to happen; the sheeple like eating schitt & will do so even as it chokes them to death.

MM

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
All societal constructs fail. I do believe we are watching it crumble around us.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
All societal constructs fail. I do believe we are watching it crumble around us.

Absolute truth.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Each day now people are realizing just how bad our government really is. If we do have another election in 2024 it just might be much different than the last one.

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Our ruling class is stupid,

They're not stupid. They're evil. Biblical proportions evil.

No, they are stupid. Oh, they’re evil too, but they are idiots as well. Our ruling class is no more sophisticated than a bunch of slightly more literate Biff Tannens. They’re cartoonish.

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/24/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rainshot
Each day now people are realizing just how bad our government really is. If we do have another election in 2024 it just might be much different than the last one.

I doubt it.

Other countries have had "fixed" elections for years. It's our turn now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump spends a night in jail, I really think things will boil over

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Absolutely. Every great empire in history has failed. We are no different and sadly it seems like we will all be here to witness the downfall

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
Trump spends a night in jail, I really think things will boil over

Trump can be shot dead by a democrat and nothing will happen.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (219DW, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1lessdog, 52 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,288
Posts18,505,189
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.