Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
High Noon: Sadly.... YOU, can NOT shoot urban youths for stealing purses.
Control your emotions and make rational decisions when packin heat!
Or YOU will be in prison - and said dead urban youths families will win the "ghetto lotto"!
Remember, WE... (law abiding citizens) are all paying for the billions of dollars in stolen merchandise by having to pay higher prices for EVERYTHING.
The "great society" has harmed and killed and ruined more lives than ALL of Americas wars put together!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Reba
Notice they are not doing the Smash and Grab in the Korean neighbor hoods!

Most definitely. We need more members of The Fraternal Brotherhood of Rooftop Koreans!

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Seems like it would be rather easy to stop this madness. Any good semi automatic rifle, like an M4, with trained individuals blasting as many of the perpetrators as possible.

This schit would end real quick-like.

What say you?
Hope you’re kidding? The DA Won’t prosecute any of them unless the items they’re stealing total more than $951.00.

BTW: These are being planned and organized by your local CYA mole. These are the same ppl the Democrats fly & bus in for riots. Word on the street/net is, big riots are planned for the days leading up to the election. Dems want to cancel “in person“ voting!!! They gotta cheat, ya know.

You bet they are. All the wilding in Chitcago is part of the plan. Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
notice they done smash and grab .work gloves and steel toed work boots

NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunzo
More & more areas becoming the hood or just slums. Just like Chris Rock said in the 90's, can't have nothin, a new disco. Grand opening, 3 weeks later grand closing. Targets, WM's moving out restaurants shutting down. The old neighborhood or a new one back to graffiti covered ruble.

Retailers partly to blame for being in an area trying to make a buck of of animals. But eventually, once being in a decent area is eventually affected. The scourge spreads. Obvious observations I guess, but the folks that live "there" have to make changes. The rest of us can't do it. All we can do is observe, learn & make a plan. Duck & run when we see it headed our way????????

Or draw a line in the sand.

There's a good meme in there.

How to tell your neighborhood has went to shìt?

Wal-Mart doesn't want to do business there!

How to tell its gotten even worse?

Dollar General and Family Dollar pull out!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by High_Noon
These lowlifes need to be kilt. A .22 to the leg is not gonna' cut it. There needs to be real and lasting/final consequences.
Shotgun blast to the gonads might disuade porch monkeys from stealing and reproducing. Two birds.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What an intelligent thread.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Those kinda things just don't happen around here and I'm completely unconcerned about what happens to the low life scumbag commies that live in the cities. The more bad shyt that happens to those ass holes the better I feel.

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
The first smash and grab around here I’d heard of was just on the local news the other day in Gastonia, NC. A group of 3 yoots run into a jewelry shop with crow bars and start smashing cases. One of the store owners runs out from behind the counter with a handgun and the yoots run out the door empty handed. Everything was on video and no shots were fired.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Houser52
The first smash and grab around here I’d heard of was just on the local news the other day in Gastonia, NC. A group of 3 yoots run into a jewelry shop with crow bars and start smashing cases. One of the store owners runs out from behind the counter with a handgun and the yoots run out the door empty handed. Everything was on video and no shots were fired.
And crowbars are lethal weapons.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Decisions have consequences and bad decisions should have bad consequences. In the democrap run big cities, there are no longer consequences for breaking the law so crime multiplies. The big cities are the target for the WEF/NWO to control the most people before moving into the suburban areas. All this liberal insanity might end up being a good thing for the nation if enough people get fed up and tell the rulers to pack sand. Going to get worse before it gets better. Too many people operate on an emotional level.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They need auto locking doors. Get them penned in then hire the local biker gang to teach them some manners.
This is what I've been saying. Post a couple nasty looking bikers at the exit asking for receipts. And turn off the stupid security cameras.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The woke term for this is “Inventory Shrinkage” according to Target and a few others.

It's been called shrink in retail long before woke came along.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They need auto locking doors. Get them penned in then hire the local biker gang to teach them some manners.
This is what I've been saying. Post a couple nasty looking bikers at the exit asking for receipts. And turn off the stupid security cameras.

Auto locking doors are a viable alternative and would entrap the thieves until law enforcement arrives. What happens after LE arrives is what matters. Either they turn them loose or the judge lets them go to smash and grab another day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
This is all orchestrated by the cartels. Honk for Joey is good with that.

If the Feds were interested, they could RICO the bosses and put them away for a long time, but clearly they’re not. They have much bigger fish to fry, schoolboard hecklers and those dangerous Catholics, plus Trump of course.

I imagine it takes a lot of Special Agents to cover for Hunter too……..

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
This is all orchestrated by the cartels. Honk for Joey is good with that.

If the Feds were interested, they could RICO the bosses and put them away for a long time, but clearly they’re not. They have much bigger fish to fry, schoolboard hecklers and those dangerous Catholics, plus Trump of course.

I imagine it takes a lot of Special Agents to cover for Hunter too……..
Bingo!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Those kinda things just don't happen around here and I'm completely unconcerned about what happens to the low life scumbag commies that live in the cities. The more bad shyt that happens to those ass holes the better I feel.

Sure thing, Miss New York.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
if the city had the will; it would not be hard to stop. Issue a 911 style number that the first person that sees the event can enter to alert the S&G event and GPS location. The cops immediately dispatch a drone to confirm and block the street exit paths and show up with a mean disposition. If they decide to try to fight their way out; use what ever force is necessary. No bail.
I know; wishful thinking

Last edited by Cruiser1; 08/26/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dump chute under the front atrium welcome mats would be a start. Given stupid shows like Wipe Out, there's ways to bounce bodies without damage. Some of these critters are athletic and strong, they'd be great on road repair.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
If it isn't stopped in the cities it will spread. When problems aren't dealt with they get bigger.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 79 invisible), 3,585 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,635
Posts18,533,322
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.