Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,967 of 2,276 1 2 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 2275 2276
K22 #18718786 08/31/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
I wouldn't even give a half try. You folks cannot or refuse to think outside the box. The very reason you can't keep up with Trump.
If you honestly cannot figure it out by now, then you never ever will even if it slaps you upside the head.

Someone got up cranky from their nap.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Whip #18718810 08/31/23
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Why should we not believe everything Jag and K22 post? It comes off the very reliable source "X" by some porch monkey named Ariel or a wanna be red neck country bumpkin named Derek. Sounds perfectly logical to me. LMAO!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You think Q was saying you were safe from EVERYTHING including “natural” disasters?

Come on man…

jaggernutz and k22 implying it was not natural. Some dews or laser or some such. reference their mountain dew maui blast as some sort of implication or proof.

We are in the middle of WW3 and some times just some times you loose a battle or 2 or 3.
It is a War.

This War is between good and evil.
Evil will win some skirmishes but in the end Good will win the War.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by funshooter
You think Q was saying you were safe from EVERYTHING including “natural” disasters?

Come on man…

jaggernutz and k22 implying it was not natural. Some dews or laser or some such. reference their mountain dew maui blast as some sort of implication or proof.

We are in the middle of WW3 and some times just some times you loose a battle or 2 or 3.
It is a War.

so then , you too believe the cabal , deep state , whomever you wish to call them have direct energy weapons and they intentionally zapped and fried Lahaina ? the burning or Maui was intentional ? Killing all those kids ? Just because ? To show the Patriots really do not have control ?

Last edited by MrWilson; 08/31/23.
K22 #18718922 08/31/23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.

Using a tragedy like this for political purposes is the lowest form of scum. Saying a Mountain Dew flavor is connected to it is the highest form of idiocy.

Your calling this a "political purpose"? Where the [bleep] have you been these last 7 to 8 years. Damn! You are ignorant.

LOL, says the guy who believes a bunch of bullshìt that's demonstrably false.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Come on man…

It is a War.

so then , you too believe the cabal , deep state , whomever you wish to call them have direct energy weapons and they intentionally zapped and fried Lahaina ? the burning or Maui was intentional ? Killing all those kids ? Just because ? To show the Patriots really do not have control ?

I said we are in WW3
I also said this is a War between Good and Evil
I did not mention Cabal , Deep State or anyone else.

Have you looked at the World lately

There is Tensions and battles going on all over this Planet.

The Lame stream Media is not reporting what is actually happening in this Country let alone the entire World.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22

so k22 , if the cabal / deep state are responsible for Maui burning and it was planned , does that mean Trump and the Patriots are not in control ? Or all those kids missing , burnt, loss of property etc was just part of the plan ? Asking for a friend.

Your concept of Patriot's in control is very 1 dimensional.

Well help us understand

I wouldn't even give a half try. You folks cannot or refuse to think outside the box. The very reason you can't keep up with Trump.
If you honestly cannot figure it out by now, then you never ever will even if it slaps you upside the head.

no , we just will not blindly accept twidder links and memes as empirical evidence. You have yet to provide any proof to back up your claims and assertions. You can not explain your position logically and rationally with verifiable facts and proof. It is all just smoke and mirrors and some really crazy far out there kookiery. example , werewolves , cannibals , adrenochrome etc.

Word!

K22 #18719014 08/31/23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22

so k22 , if the cabal / deep state are responsible for Maui burning and it was planned , does that mean Trump and the Patriots are not in control ? Or all those kids missing , burnt, loss of property etc was just part of the plan ? Asking for a friend.

Well help us understand

No, you won't TRY because you have nothing factual to offer - just innuendo and drummed up "connected dots" after the stuff has already happened.
Go ahead, find a Q post that will link up with something in the future and tell us what it's predicting AHEAD OF TIME. I'll bet you can't.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by K22

Q once posted "You and your families are safe. Promise".
Does not sound like the families on Maui were safe. Does the plan include allowing the destruction of peoples homes and the loss of life ? If it does , it does not sound like a very good plan. Not one I could get behind.

If you are in a war(which we are) will there be casualties? Of course. Even the best laid plans can have an outlier on occasion. But I know you won't look at the big picture, but will point out individual points here and there to try and build your case to go after the few folks here that do their homework. Honestly I don't know why they waste their time.

Whip #18719030 08/31/23
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I'll say this. I've been here for a long time. This a conservative leaning board. If you don't think the FBI, CIA, or other Feds aren't here watching the content, well you are in general really stupid. I wonder how many so called members are in fact Feds. Anyone want to bet the plus/minus? I think a few here are quite possibly those folks.

But whatever.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Come on man…

It is a War.

See what happens when you attempt to explain with this bunch.
Very reason I quit doing it.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Come on man…

It is a War.

So here we are in a War, a War for your mind, a War between darkness and Light, the real Armageddon, and the Clowns think its just politics as usual. Politics, a term coined many years ago to distract attention from the truth of what is/was going on. Meanwhile, the Clowns are in their selected Churches learning about the darkness, the Devil, Lucifer and believe it all...........until it comes face to face, then they don't even recognize it. Nope, just politics as usual. Just by saying those words misdirects attention, leaving those who used those CIA/Media coined words apathetic and completely 1 dimensional. They cannot see the forest for the tree
s nor do they care.

and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: .........and know it not! My ending.

NoDak #18719066 08/31/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by K22

Q once posted "You and your families are safe. Promise".
Does not sound like the families on Maui were safe. Does the plan include allowing the destruction of peoples homes and the loss of life ? If it does , it does not sound like a very good plan. Not one I could get behind.

If you are in a war(which we are) will there be casualties? Of course. Even the best laid plans can have an outlier on occasion. But I know you won't look at the big picture, but will point out individual points here and there to try and build your case to go after the few folks here that do their homework. Honestly I don't know why they waste their time.

And once again NoDak, you get it.

Whip #18719067 08/31/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My God, this stuff is better than the comics

K22 #18719082 08/31/23
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by K22

Come on man…

It is a War.

See what happens when you attempt to explain with this bunch.
Very reason I quit doing it.

Yes I know and I just could not be silent.

Watching Morons beat up on members because they will not open their eyes.

You and Jag are trying to get information out about what is actually happening and the close minded morons have nothing to show that proves what you are posting is BS.

All they have is to be negative against you guys.

If they would actually post something that can prove they are right and you are wrong then maybe an Adult Intelligent conversation could be started.
But they can nor do that so we have what we have.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Yes I know and I just could not be silent.

Watching Morons beat up on members because they will not open their eyes.

You and Jag are trying to get information out about what is actually happening and the close minded morons have nothing to show that proves what you are posting is BS.

All they have is to be negative against you guys.

If they would actually post something that can prove they are right and you are wrong then maybe an Adult Intelligent conversation could be started.
But they can nor do that so we have what we have.[/quote

^^^^^ May be the funniest post I have read on this thread in awhile!!!........there are literally HUNDREDS of posts realistically disproving the "information" these "believers" share or pointing out predictions that didnt occur, etc etc but they refuse to backtrack or admit they were wrong. They simply move the goalposts once again with more obscure "predictions" etc! Often they resort to the name calling etc as you did in your post.

Last edited by marktheshark; 08/31/23.
Whip #18719276 08/31/23
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Will post an honest question for you "believers".......where is your exalted "Q"???? All k22 has been sharing of late is some babbling nonsensical tweets by the unvetted "mysterious" Ariel!!!

Whip #18719398 08/31/23
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I'm quite sure there are some some really wacky wacky threads out there somewhere. But this one right here is the absolute wackiest, most retarded thread in the history of the internet. When it all said and done, 24hourcampfire will seek a hole to crawl into for even hosting such a ridiculous thing. The infamy of this example will be pointed to and used as the definition of total and absolute absurdity

Can it get any worst?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Will post an honest question for you "believers".......where is your exalted "Q"???? All k22 has been sharing of late is some babbling nonsensical tweets by the unvetted "mysterious" Ariel!!!

What part of the Q post you have all you need didn't you understand.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by coach71
I'm quite sure there are some some really wacky wacky threads out there somewhere. But this one right here is the absolute wackiest, most retarded thread in the history of the internet. When it all said and done, 24hourcampfire will seek a hole to crawl into for even hosting such a ridiculous thing. The infamy of this example will be pointed to and used as the definition of total and absolute absurdity

Can it get any worst?

Yes, the all knowing voice of reason. LOL

Page 1,967 of 2,276 1 2 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 2275 2276

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

227 members (12344mag, afisher, 6mmbrfan, 257 roberts, 21, 2500HD, 22 invisible), 1,914 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,086
Posts18,501,709
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.